Spider-Man 2017

I haven't been watching it. How do you like it so far, Sup Forums? I heard Miles is in it, too?

Okay, take Ultimate Spider-Man.

Now slice the budget.

Then make all the villains teenagers.

And clamp down on "Isn't Science COOL?!"

THAT'S THE SHOW!

I guess I'll keep not watching then.

bernie sanders is in this. wtf.

It’s ok. It’s moving too fast though.

Pretty much my thoughts. The pacing is way too fast.

Awful, first spiderman cartoon that I couldn't watch all episodes.

Spiderman is the easiest hero to write, yet they couldn't do it at all

I wish the animation was better
I like it better than USM
Sandgirl is a cunt

>miles
Why is marvel so hellbent on making peope like him, hes a shit character

That's the most sexual tension Marvel Animation ever had since Hawkeye and Black Widow in EMH.

The most for Spider-Man at least
Maybe they will ease up on the asexual shit
Peter Parker is not Ash Ketchum

for unknown reason , they like to unmask at public where every person can see them .

Why is it so hard for them to make a solo show?

The Scientific Spider-Man

They haven't made new episodes in a few months now.

Was it renewed?

Spider-verse and Spiderfam sells

It's easier for them to write a supporting cast if literally every character is involved in superheroics in some way

Just checked, 26 episodes for the first season, and we're getting a 4 part Ock episode on 2 days in late Jan.

Toys, a show where everyone has the same power set is not interesting to watch, for example that Hulk show that came out a few years ago.

Marvel is going to make at least three seasons.

Thanks.

There has never been a good Spider-Man cartoon. Closest we have is Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends

Kinda like Ultimate, so far it's mediocre. Some good episodes, some boring ones. I like that it's somehow managed to focus on life at three different high schools despite being a half hour non-serious show.

The first two parts of the Doc Ock four parter were leaked to YouTube.

It’s pretty bad, the animation is incredibly stiff and has no shadows despite the basic ass designs, hell even I could do better (see pic) and the CGI is quite awful.

Another big problem with this show is it’s treatment of certain characters like Miles and Harry Osborn. For example, the whole point of Miles Morales was that he was supposed to be a legacy character who was supposed to fill the role of Spider-Man after the death of Ultimate Peter. Learning just how hard it is in a world without Spider-Man and that great power comes great responsibility. But if you take that away from him by already having a Peter Parker who’s still a novice, then what’s the point of Miles Morales? That’s why people didn’t like how he was implemented in the 616 Universe. So having him here just seems pointless and pandering.

Harry also suffers from a similar problem in that they completely written him as a completely different character, he was always defined by how average he was compared to the intelligent Peter Parker, he was a good guy but he had no real ambition. That’s why Norman found more interest in Peter despite being his enemy, because to him, Peter was the son that he always wanted. But now, Harry is a student at a elite school building tech like he’s Reed Richards when he’s not supposed to.

The science school also sucks as a concept because it also undermines Peter’s intelligence and his gifted nature as a scientist. But with people his age that can create weapons of mass destruction and literal flame swords, Peter Parker just seems average when he shouldn’t be. You can argue that this makes him a underdog in this scenario but the Midtown High setting worked more as he was a underdog in terms of social status.

And that’s all I have to say on this show, it’s not that good. But at least it’s trying to have a overarching plot and hey, at least Gwen has a personality in this one like in Spectacular...

Interesting, anything interesting/surprising/sexy happen?

Well, the new Crimson Dynamo is a woman.

Also, Otto tries to be a hero after the accident and works with Peter and Miles before his arrogance and Norman’s flattery poisons him.

That didn't take long, they've really blowing their load doing everything in the first season.

Crimson Dynamo was a woman in Avengers Academy iirc so I'm guess they're taking inspiration from that too.

Galina Nemirovsky appeared before that app

Ah ok then, my bad.

This show sucks in my book for a different reason, they make everyone so hot yet nothing, I mean of course in this era you can't expect anything with the girls but Peter hasn't been shirtless since the origin short and the others not even once.

Wasted opportunity.

it's big bang theory x spider-man.