TTG would be better on Adult Swim

Honestly, I don't hate TTG, I hate the spam of it, but the show is good in small doses. It would be far better and more enjoyable if it had adult humor.

>You could have Ravin & BB making sex references to each other.
>Everyone buries Robin and literally tell him to "go fuck himself" every episode. Just Imagine Cyborg to telling Robin to "stop being a little bitch." He also dies repeatedly too. Someone of them could die every other episode too.
>Robin spies on Starfire see her nude or trying to get her in his bed.
>Cyborg and Jinks can hide that they are secretly fucking.
>Violence can stay PG level. It doesn't need edgy gore shit like R&M.

>being able to make full on fan service rather then just leg episodes
I fucking hate TTG and i support this. Without restrictions they could make funnier humor

Leg episodes are great.

Also have you seen the youtube edits for this show. It's pretty damn funny.

>Robin spies on Starfire see her nude or trying to get her in his bed.
Now I want this

We all do.

>he ships Raven and Soy Boy

>HUHUHUHUH THIS SHOW’D BE BETTER WITH SEX AND SWEARING
OP confirmed for being underaged.

>Sup Forums user thinks someone is underage because they don't have the same opinion or taste.

Venture Brothers would be better without sex and swearing.

>this show would be better with hamfisted sexual references, swearing, and characters dying every episode!
>no gore though, that's EDGY

>I’m incapable of basic reading comprehension but I just HAVE to respond!
You’re a fucking joke, neck yourself you edgelord apologist.

Hey man, having sex and swearing in exchange for being aired on adult swim, therefore having less time slots is a fair trade, right?

I don't give a fuck about that and I'm not sure what it has to do with my post, I'm just criticizing OP for being an edgelord in denial.

Im edgy but you're the faggot that just wrote all that shit like a 12year old playing COD.

Go back to playing with your foreskin.

What's wrong with being an edgelord?

Just ignore him. He's one of those fags that just throws that word around and doesn't even know what it means.

Like the fags that say weeb.

>in denial
Read nigga

HAHAHAHAHA what a fucking joke
>waaahhh I need more violence and sweating in my children’s entertainment
Stop watching Cartoon Network if you feel like they’re not pandering to your manchild urges. I’m sure Sup Forums has a game for retards like you.

Its not a matter of having different taste its having the immature taste of a child. How little self aware do you have to think this would unironically be a good idea

As long as it's mostly ecchi humor and they don't go crazy with the adult language (I mean actual swears, not anatomical terms like dick, ass, and pussy), I'm 100% down with this.

You stupid faggot. You clearly can't read for shit. It clearly says at the top the violence stays "PG" and SHOUDN'T do gore.

Stay on youtube comments sections and tumblr. Chode Choker.

>I don’t hate this children’s cartoon
>But what if it wasn’t a children’s cartoon and instead catered to my immature fascination with senseless violence and sex
That’s sad. You’re sad. Get help.

You couldn’t even properly write a thread, we definitely don’t need your retarded ideas either.

>ITT: people can't accept people have different tastes and act immature and childish while ironically calling op immature and childish at the same time

>I’m OP and I’m butthurt that no one likes my shitty idea
kys

It's always fun watching an OP have a meltdown when everyone call him on his shitty ideas.

I'm not op dipshit. I'm just watching as the autism builds up here.
>kys
Edgelord.

>I’m not OP I’m just autistic
k

>everyone
Nope.

12 year old faggot is triggered.

I see Mr. Enter's army has arrived

No but it would do really well in the land of never shouldhavebeenmade, where all shit projects should stay.

Gross

It wouldn't be funnier though.
The writers are shit and it would just be another show on swim to blind in as a bland and forgetabl....
I now fully agree with you OP.

*blend

user we already had a show like that called Drawn Together and it didn't age well.

How?