The butt hurt is delicious, share your feeds

The butt hurt is delicious, share your feeds.

Also,
>camps when?

Other urls found in this thread:

prosebox.com/entry/501909/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How fucking retarded are these people? Jesus Christ

>a millennia

I wish lefties would quit using words they don't understand

Yes, Donald Trump will build concentration camps for the LGBT people and migrants

Jesus fucking Christ these people are delusional.

Pretty fucking stupid

>WAHH THE CHEETO MAN HURT MY FEE FEES.

For fucks sake, I knew people were turning into a bunch of pussies but this election has made me realize it's way worse than I thought. Boomers really fucked millennials up. Just jettison these people into the fucking sun for christs sake.

checked

There's all sorts of butt hurt, but I've narrowed down the best stuff I've seen so far. There's 5-6 people who have been bleeding salt non-stop since last night.

Cont.

LITERAL MASS GENOCIDE

checked.

I've almost saved 100 pics of lib salt just in since 3am.

somehow most people in society are children.

Shit is priceless.

>Jesus take the wheel
Get ready to be consigned to the circles of Hell, you heretics.
You're gonna learn really quick that Jesus isn't the big teddy bear that your "minister" said he was.

continued

> If you disagree you are an idiot, very simple

Jezebel friend of all women as always.

Jesus HA! They go against everything that he advocated for. Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah for example.

She's got that right

They over-dramatize so hard, they think their as oppressed as African women or Muslim women in the east.

Millenia backwards

Yeah because we're going to have to worry about human sacrifice and fighting off King Cnut, you fucking retard.

I hate that these "people" continue to trivialize PTSD by diagnosing themselves with it.

This

>tfw you realize what Jesus actually says about lgbt people

BAHAHAHAHHA!

I thought this would happen if Trump won. They get fucking deranged. This will only get sweeter as time goes on.

Anyone else watching Rachel Maddow right now? She's totally losing it.

>Andrew spitting truth so spicy the Indians can't even handle it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU JEZEBEL

This was a huge win, I honestly didn't believe we could get past the poll rigging and SJW garbage but i guess someone doing the poll rigging either fucked up or had a change of heart/disgruntled employee.

>he still believes in a semitic fairytale
good goyim

For those of you that care, why not hold onto a few of those posts so you can send them back to the person in 4 years with a "shut the fuck up you insufferable, overdramatic cunt" or something like that?

How dare they insult the ICILF

>libshit gets BTFO by top-level bantz

God these people need to get slapped around for 10 minutes every day

How do these people deal with actual problems in life?

>scared because of embellished thoughts of internment camps for fags
>asks jesus to take the wheel

holy shit the cognitive dissonance

prosebox.com/entry/501909/

OC

>mfw read that as "hard work of onanizing"

This bitch saying "don't bother replying" is saying so because I BTFO her last time but looks like she hasn't learn shit.

Shame, she's a cutie too

Should I be editing names out of my compilations?

Do fagmods count names in facebook caps as "doxxing"?

>yes theyre the majority now

...now? We retained the Senate, not won it...

I'm not a big Trump supporter (he's at least less connected to the global elite that really run shit) but what grinds my gears about super libcucks is how they act like their position is correct a priori and anyone with a dissenting opinion is equivalent to a baby raping monster.

They need to all take it down a few notches.

I haven't checked facebook in years, I'm glad I did. Feels like a parody in there

>claims we've gone backwards
>mentions Jesus

Just screen capped this. I didn't want to make it too obvious.

Where do these people get the idea that Donald Trump is racist? He's never said anything racist.

He's super Christian but also a fag, always good for some laughs

they have none

What a bunch of stupid fucking whiny entitled babies who have no fucking clue people think differently than them.

God Damn this is what 8 years of Obama created in America.

these people are fucking delusional lmfao

The police will be kicking a lot of ass soon.

And it's about damn time.

I voted for Jill because Trump was already going to win TN and I knew that it would mean I'd cause double butt pains to liberals everywhere.

hahahahahahhahaha

leftists- proving themselves to be overly emotional children time and time again.

Yet I bet this motherfucker wouldn't hesitate a second to claim i.e. Western culture is not superior to Muslim and that it's >all relative, man

Shit like buzzfeed and Facebook spin what he said. When he said that Mexico is bringing their rapists and criminals, they spun it to mean that all mexicans were rapists and criminals. Oh and when he called for a temp ban on muslims entering the country, they took it to mean that he wanted a permanent ban on all muslims sand to send them home. Mostly that, they just kept reiterating it. Even though neither mexicans nor muslims are a race, it doesn't matter to the liberal. They do not think, only feel.

When you use your extreme medical expertise to diagnose someone with PTSD over Facebook

Literally a prisoner of his own delusions.

Explain this

These people will be taking care of me when I'm old.

>VERY MILLENIAL

My cousin, can't be fucked to censor names. He posted that on our floridian uncle's facebook, who's a clinton fan.

Not wanting Muslim refugees because of possible terrorists, wanting to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants, wanting to deport illegal immigrants.

It's cumbersome to say, 'I disagree with his immigration policy and his stance on refugees.' Easier just to throw out, 'He's a racist.'

Nobody has the moral high ground in politics. Liberals can moderately successful argue that conservatives are racist, conservatives can moderately successful argue that liberals want to murder babies. Moral judgments are not the solution. Hopefully those SJW bitches will eventually figure that out.

TLDR everyone is terrible

uh
diabetic camps..?

love for trump won

Is there somewhere I can view vods of all the election coverage last night, like the 8 hours of it?

I watched young turks, was glorious, but want to watch CNN's.

It's amazing what they've made up in their minds. Trump has barely breathed a word about fags and the media has them all twisted up over nothing.

I'm waiting for Right Wing Death Squad recruitment to start personally.

trump will surely ban insulin

eugenics is coming baby get ready

>my emotions are more important than your rights

yep, sounds like a millennial

YES

Trump want to execute all American citizens that are diabetic and color blind.

Question,
I dont feel like going through millions of pages of biased shit from google, so can someone tell me what a hate crime is?

More from this same cuck

What ridiculous fucking retards.

I was so upset last night everyone was/still is mocking Trump and posting anti-Trump stuff but they dont even know why. Like they're all footy boys and tradies that think this election doesnt affect us x

Last one

>tfw somehow Satan figured out how to give the abstract concept of 'hyperbole' vaguely human shape and form and called them his 'warriors.'

>Trump is now going to kill diabetics
Whats next?
>DONALD TRUMP WILL PUT ME IN A CAMP FOR HAVING GREEN EYES!!!

Something you hate, like Onions or Democracy.

You ain't seen shit. I'm just getting started making these compilations.

This is some cunt with giant tits and a pretty face so no one has ever said, "Shut the fuck up retard" to her ever before. Her whole facebook feed is literally "whites have no culture", BLM, native lives, all men are rapists, etc.

>internment camps for lgbt people
Where do they come up with this shit

Trump won thanks to all the gays, Angry #BLM movements and crazy triggered by everything feminists.

They pushed too hard, They wanted equality but they didn't stop pushing until it became something to hate rather than to support.

>fought and died
In what wars? What drama queens.

literally, i was talking with a girl that's really fucking left earlier at uni, she was saying things like trump is going to become fucking hitler and he's going to put all the muslims in internment camps

i had to explain to her that HE'S the fucking guy protecting the 2nd amendment that will allow you to shoot any motherfuckers trying to do that

Fresh from FB

Red has been known to doctor shop and diagnose herself. Of course she's an expert.

Such salty tears omgg

>democratic hub
> FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

It's when the government punishes members of one group of people harder for committing crime against members of a second group of people than it would for committing the same crime against members of less-favored groups.