Did anyone else feel kind of bad today?

Dont get me wrong im happy Trumps elected, its just everybody is freaking out. bitches are literally crying and telling their kids all the reasons that they need to be scared. its just not the reaction i was expecting. Doesnt change how i feel about the election, i just kind of went from wanting to be a little smug all day from just kinda being depressed

The weak must fear the strong.

That's the best part desu.

i feel the same

Embrace their tears

You lost all your friends, in addition to electing a man that will not make america great again.

I think it's hilarious desu pham

It just goes to show how delusional and removed from reality liberals are that they think that their candidate not winning the election is the literal end of the world.

What did you think was going to happen?

Look when Obama got elected. Plenty of people cried about that too, for all 8 years. And a lot still do.

It's not gonna go away. Just gonna have to get used to it.

I'm happy honestly fuck all of them. We won.

You voted in the nigger that doesn't know what a nuclear triad is and asks why we don't use nukes.
I hope he gets some damn good advisors.

Yes, it's a mixed feeling. It's fucking hilarious see TYT and other well-known libs freak out, they're experienced and know this shit will just blow away. But seeing people literally commit suicide and fear for their lives and shit is just sad and ridiculous. If Hillary had won there wouldn't be 1/10th of this kind of reaction we're seeing

Hell no I had such a bad hangover and I had work and those fucking tears gave me the strength to get through my day. It felt amazing desu.

Not at all. I knew this was going to happen, and I wanted it.

Revenge is so very sweet.

it's unfortunate that they're so easily warped by the media's rhetoric, but that's not my problem

Nope, I've been having issues getting rid of my shit-eating grin the entire day. Just remember what the chicks would do if their side won.

fpbp

Not at all. Why would I feel bad about people hamming it up for attention?

Do not pity them. They would have shown you no mercy if Hillary had won.

Kinda bothers me too. It feels likes a dystopian scenario, where everyone, your friends and family, is in some way mind controlled and you can't help them in any way.

not one little bit

also, what kind of parent talks to their kids about politics?

This. I got wasted and slept through the entire ordeal. Woke up to 18k in winning tho lol

We basically took candy from an obese retarded person
They'll cry but it's for the best

same. My family is falling apart, brother who's on the other side of the country is in a riot right now. Mother is also pretty depressed.

Shit's scary, mang

Yes I actually do. I just want to convince my friends they're going to be okay. But their upbringing has taught them otherwise. This new president will be good for them, I promise. We need to improve our country's infrastructure right now. And college students, african/hispanic/asian/white americans are all a part of it.

I don't feel good or bad. The people voted on who they wanted, the rest should accept it and move on with their life.

It's sad. People just blue pilled. World view crumbled. I felt pity but no shame.

Hillary was a real bitch when she left her supporters hanging all night.

She should have given her fucking concession speech and ended it then and there.

Oh come on we damn well know either way there was gonna be people protesting , the right just won so the left's the one protesting. If the opposite happened some here would be fucking happy and screaming "rigged election".

Feels fucking weird seeing how fucking brainwashed by the media Clinton supporters are.

Everyone's screaming "think of the people of color!" and I'm thinking "what about the people of color slaughtered by Clinton?"

Dunno, as a melanin enhanced MAGA voter I felt pretty fucking smug today and have no regrets about my vote or remorse for the sore losers. Though I can't really comment about my smugness to anyone because it would be social suicide.

I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum

I found it funny, and as the day progressed I grew more melancholic. While a lot of people are faking their anxiety for attention, I am sure there is some actually unaware people who, while I think their fear is nonsense and not based in logic at all are actually anxious and worried. Like some illegal or resident Hispanic kitchen worker or landscaper who can barely understand English and has a family here, and just hears this insane rhetoric about death squads and internment camps, which coming from somewhere like El Salvador is not that outlandish to them.

lol i didnt lose any friends faggot.

For libs, identity is the inviolate thing that they never get challenged on in their personal circles. To use their terminology we just raped their psyches.

If it's someone you care about, just listen to their story, they'll eventually realize in months or years that the world isn't ending.

If you don't care about them, take advantage of their distressed state for personal enjoyment.

Anyone got the video of trumps victory speech? I went to bed

>don't feel sorry for these cunts...they deserve everything that's coming to them...fucking losers!

It's all proportional...

Fuck you bro today is great

thanks for the past 14 months of fear mongering MSM!

>Hillary had won there wouldn't be 1/10th of this kind of reaction we're seeing
You sure about that
Idk but...
The guys in the north that gave trump the win may be not very patient

i would have voted for hillary

but im much happier trump won, meme magic is in the air you can taste it

All the buttblasting makes me feel great, all these people that talk about "voice of the people" and "listen to us", throw all that shit out the window when they lose.

Heard someone say "They voted for racism, we need to talk down the white man!" The irony of that, it was to much to handle. These people are insane.

Most of us feel great.
Don't let a vocal minority get you down.
>Pic related

I have been aggressively upbeat all day. Fuck liberals forever, harder and harder, until they all rupture and die. Then tie your boots on tighter with their guts.

They're out of touch with reality and/or brainwashed by by the leftist media. Either way, not my problem they're retarded.

Get off of facebook and think about all of the incessant gloating they would be doing if Hillary had won.

I mean if you aren't a white male a lot of the shit he's already said and what said he's going to do is scary as shit bruh.

what did you think was going to happen?

they will get over it, they just need to get their baby tantrum out of their system

You're free to leave the nerdvirigin cage CTR. They won't be bringing you any more pizza.

I made it to NC and fl flipping back and forth threw up, woke up at 4, smoked a blunt I was shaking so bad coming into pop and I saw a picture of Nigel wearing a maga hat and it said we won and I flipped on the news, saw the tears, and started my day and the hangover was brutal but the tears brought me through

>and

Not at all and if you did you need to go back to pleb it

I'm really happy he won. All my normie friends are bummed out about the reactions though, I mean they didn't even hold any strong political beliefs but because they have no idea what this was all about or what was at stake they're empathizing with all the people freaking out. I had my best friend bitch me out about it before so I'm not really enjoying this as much as I want to. Sorry for the blogpost.

I understand how you're feeling.
Maybe it's the liberals.
Or maybe it's because we have no immediate proof that we made the right choice.
Especially when we are surrounded by people who told us we didn't have a chance.
But I think you should enjoy the shitstorm.

no

They just got a strong dose of reality after 8 years of happy fun time. Give them some time to calm down and they'll come to their senses.

I'm a history major and covered a lot of the rise of nationalism and facism in europe.

All these people calling trump a "fascist" have no fucking idea what that actually means, I love listening to these idiots. If there was true fascism, these people would not be allowed to be out there like they are. You can't protest "true" fascism, in historically fascist areas, you would get beaten or thrown in jail as a dissenter.

what a great day
>Joyce and celebrate among closer family and friends
>keep quiet around the water cooler cause they are all liberal cucks
Americans have prevented the destruction of western civilization and the threat of globalism and just became the greatest country in the world over-night

>deporting white women
>departing any legal citizen
Blow it out your ass, retarded coward.

fpbp

This is best analogy holy shit

I'm actually kinda mad the left made people this retarded. 8 or so years of being held emotionally hostage will seriously fuck up your coping abilities

Nah, laughing "we came, we saw, he died" was the scariest thing I've ever heard a candidate say.

>bitches are literally crying and telling their kids all the reasons that they need to be scared
Everyone at my workplace today was horrified and crying, and I was doing all I could to keep from breaking out into laughter while I consoled them. It was exactly the kind of reaction I expected and the best part is knowing I'll get to do this tomorrow too, and the next day, and the next day...

What ate you taking about ctr? Is this damage control?

He can just grab my pussy baby, it's lit.

But reality is bad! Reality means bad things will happen!

you didn't have one from the start

I'm honestly just pissed off how fucking stupid and self deluded these people are. cheer up; the world will not end and maybe they will grow a little and learn something from their overreaction.

NOPE!! I felt fucking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not one reason to feel bad

What i learned today and into tonight was just how far the cancer of Social Justice goes in our society. The idea of safe spaces and how we have taught the under 30 crowed at these liberal places of education is disgusting.

We have a generation of people who have been trained that they are right and special snow flakes. That everyone is always equal.

Welcome to reality snowflakes. The world beyond those safe spaces and academics isnt some fluffly place. I would love nothing more than to send them to any part of the world to show them what TRUE opression of peoples rights is so they can see what real freedom is.

At this point i dont even know if we can un-cuck these people. These Millennials could quite possibly be the Lost generation with no hope of saving.

Everyone knew this would happen. Bask in their tears.

Don't feel bad at all. This is payoff. More salt please.

salt mines, but not women acting like they are in a bunker. I know its mostly bullshit and people just think the KKK is going to roam the streets and kill all non whites. I guess i just felt bad for the kids being pumped with fear for no reason.

Just remind them how Trump is going to take away all their rights, just like Obama took away all our guns

Yes, a reminder of who runs the place has to happen once in a while.

Its in their best interests too they just dont know it

heh while i was leaving work some black dude shook his head at me and was saying "can you believe this country elected trump?" and i just nodded back, yeah somebodies gonna get killed this is wild. As soon as I was out of his sight i had a giant grin. Sadly it turns out someone did get shot in California lol.

I don't feel bad at all.

If people want to be dramatic, that's their own problem. I've had people elected that I think are fucking idiots, but I don't go running into the streets screaming that the sky is falling.

Also there sadness from this is legendary.

>its just not the reaction i was expecting

And what did you expect?
that all Hillary supporters and democrats and lefties in general would be happy and suddenly love Trump?

Project FreakOut.
Don't try to look it up. You won't find shit.

It's annoying that they won't listen to any kind of reason but.. i'm fucking loving it regardless.

I feel bad for my Hillary supporting wife, she's been depressed since last night.

That's it though, I don't feel anything but schadenfreude for anyone else.

FPBP

In a great mood, OP.

Walked around campus with a smug as fuck grin on my face.

>I mean if you arent a *legal citizen*
fixed that for you.

No
I legitimately hope these people arr put in extermination camps

Honestly I've been kinda feeling that way too, at first I was happy and smiling all over. But then there's a little part of me that doesn't like what's happening. I voted Trump, and I like him, but honestly there are grievances I have with him. But I didn't want Hillary at all, and of course third party is stupid because they have zero chance of winning.

I'd rather have Trump, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little afraid of what's going to happen in the next four years.

It's the exact reaction I expected, user. I knew plenty of people would totally flip their shit if Trump won the election.

And it is a little depressing. Especially the fact that people apparently can't allow their kids to be innocent and not have to worry about politics for a while. There are all these fucking sob stories about, "my little snowflake Kelsee-Anne just heard that Trump won the election and now she's afraid her best friends from school and her teddy bear will be deported to the Moon" blah blah blah. These people never fucking grow up. Here's an idea, do your job as a parent and protect your kids so adult shit doesn't depress them. Let them be fucking kids for a while.

Behaviour is genetic.
The traitors, the virtue signalers aren't going to stop being so just because of muh election.
Only death can change them, of them and their brood.

They are right to be afraid, they just don't know of what exactly. It haven't even began to swing yet, Trump is merely the start of the pendulum going back. And how much they pushed it, don't expect it to stop anytime soon.

Prepare your mind to be part of a death squad. Unironically.

No. For this reason only:

They had the political capital to control society but Donald Trump happened. Effectively, he was the minority candidate. The leftists had so much privilege over Trump and they took it for granted.

It's like poetry.

That and the fact they were basically fascistic.

Every time an election is lost to the opposite party, there is a pretty similar reaction. Millennials are also quite soft and not used to losing anything. That's why these people are acting this way. This 'everyone's a winner' culture hasn't been good for people.

Empathy is for faggots.

Not if you aren't a fucking leech

Fuck know. They're psychos. Let them freak out. Maybe they'll learn to vote and get active next time.

They're just succumbing to the hysteria and scare-tactics that were fed to them as a means of raising the stakes of their individual vote. They thought they were preventing LITERAL HITLER from being elected and placated to feel like their side was winning.

Then BLAM reality kicks in and their confirmation bias turns into impotent rage and crippling despair.

They did it to themselves, because they are gullible.

afraid about what?
some protests and celebrities moving out?

Go back to plebbit. You now why meme magic works? It'd because here we aren't faggot. Everyone who has posted on reddit within the last year is a faggot. LEAVE.

Remember when we convinced people to kill themselves while streaming just for the fun of it. Those were good times. We are never going to get those back are we? Feels bad man

My depression came from the fact that even when I won, I still stood alone in the cuck infested place I call home.

I'm pissed actually. The media did this shit. The disgustingly dishonest and one-sided reporting of the past two years has warped Donald Trump from this lovable photogenic CEO who constantly has America's attention, to a fucking horrible racist demagogue, it's fucking ridiculous and dangerous and there are going to be people who take their protests too far and there will be blood on their hands.

I feel bad for the people that are freaking out like the sky is falling. I tried to explain to them how likely a Trump win was going to be but none would listen, they even call you a racist for merely thinking Trump has a chance. Reality came crushing down hard on them. On a certain level I definitely feel like they deserve it for how naive and gullible they are to trust CNN of all fucking people, but it's not their fault. I hope they can get through their grief and come around to see Trump's not the horror show that the media has hyped for the last few years.