Suicide rate in Tel Aviv reaches alarming number

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
timesofisrael.com/american-jews-voted-70-25-in-favor-of-clinton-over-trump-poll-shows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there are people in this world that live meme lives

Holy shit

As if it wasn't already obvious how unstable they were

The whole night and day has been worth fucking up our stocks and currency.

I weak mind has no place in this world. You either fight or die goy.

It's sad.

WE FIX THE UNITED STATES: THE IMAGE

>Sup Forums memes that liberals are on suicide watch
>they literally go on suicide watch

Meme magic at its finest

I would have chortled if flag was mexican

This isn't the election's fault though, it's just proof that they're literally, unironically, no memes involved, unstable

How many kill themselves on a normal day? It must be at least eight.

>transgender children

Natural selection at its finest.

They never had a chance

I've been smoking weed, watching InfoWars, shitposting, and quietly rooting for Trump for a good six months now. My state just legalized weed, so we're pretty meme. I'm a meme person with a college degree.

>California now has become a penal colony
perfect timeline

>at least eight.
Only in San Francisco. In California or Seattle it's at least 27 every 24hours

Good riddance.

These freaks are always one step away from suicide.

>Facebook claimed

>Create a doomsday narrative where if Trump wins all minorities are threatened
>Blame Trump when they buy into it and kill themselves when he actually does win

Fucking pathetic. The blood is on your hands, liberal media.

We're a mess aren't we PortuBro? Ever been to Sines?

>facebook claimed
>facebook

As if they were not looking for a reason to kill themselves..
as if they were not thinking about suicide for at least 12 months

They were probably the fucktard sjw types who use "they" pronouns as if that makes any sense

Good riddance, I want as few of these idiots making me look bad by association.

"Children"

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

Shit I regret voting for Trump now. This really made me think.

JEW TRANNIES BTFO

I feel like these people probably shouldn't be alive if they've killed themselves this quickly. NOTHING has happened yet.

There's some protests and a bunch of online ranting. They have no reason to be in instant suicide mode like this unless they were just utterly hopelessly unstable to begin with.

>transgender children

>on LITERAL suicide watch

meme magic is powerful

MEdia is to blame for the suicides. They instilated the fear

I know this is fucked up... but... if they're this melodramatic they obviously have shitty politics so it kind of helps us? They shouldn't be doing it but it's like they're letting us win in the long run.

Honestly though this sounds like a crock of shit so who knows. I can't imagine every tranny kid saying it was Trump's fault in their suicide note.

Wow, it's like if you make mentally ill people think that Trump winning will literally lead to deathcamps, you get suicide. That's SO weird.

>10000x9900

for what purpose

They have only themselves to blame.

## Reminder these liberals are raping 4-5 year old kids and making them have anal sex in the name of "diversity" ##

NO MERCY
NO MERCY
NO MERCY
NO MERCY

CLANG

Thanks Trump!

Allowing your son to dress like a woman at 8 years old should be felony child abuse and land parents in the slammer for a few years.

Its sickening what diseased minds allow people to get away with.

Why contain it?

And I'm sure it's Trump's fault and not the media circus right?
When did he ever say anything negative about trannies?

Man fuck Seattle now I have to struggle with retards bitching about losing, the rain and state minimum wage increase
Rip all small business and fast food jobs can't wait to hear bitching about that to

Suicide rates for Trans have always been alarmingly high, that's why justifying their retarded movement was wrong in the first place. Why are they only reporting their suicides now that it fits their narrative? Do these people not see their lives are nothing more than a tool for the (((media)))

Didn't even need RWDS to do it, how convenient

time to gtfo desu senpai

I'm starting to feel a little bad, just a little

>Facebook claimed

Truly makes you think.

Think of it like that over attached ex who said she was gonna commit suicide after you broke up. They aren't gonna do it, and if they do, they were probably gonna do it anyway.

This

>Implying this is a bad thing
LOL

liberals on suicide watch, have nothing to do with meme magic, they were always unstable looneys

>Judea declares war on America

timesofisrael.com/american-jews-voted-70-25-in-favor-of-clinton-over-trump-poll-shows/

They're freaking out over pence

>transgender children

kek

Why? Trump is literally the most pro LGBT GOP candidate ever elected.

They're literally killing themselves because of a vague narrative unsubstantiated by anything and which even the most cursory inquiry would prove contrary. They're literally killing themselves because they simply want to believe Drumpf is evil THAT badly. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

>tfw liberals are literally... L I T E R A L L Y on suicide watch

when meme's come to life

You can tell they were MtF trans because they actually successfully killed themselves. REAL women suicide "attempts" are failures in general, they're the painless, easy to reverse kind (OMG I JUST SWALLOWED A BOTTLE OF PILLS PLZ COME PUMP MY STOMACH BUT NOT RLY I WANT TO DIEEEEE) and they are done more to garner attention & sympathy than an actual ardent desire to become an hero.

why clang it

>children
>transgender
jfmsu senpai
the degeneracy is real

These weren't suicides, they were murders

i always get my suicide stats from third party gossip of corpses

>Transgender children

is this real life

hahahahahahahhahahaha

God Bless you Trump.

> Grown ups that are emotionally 4 years old act like 4 year olds

No shit. To think emotionally unstable people wouldn't do something dumb would be the shocker, not this.

Fake.

Meme magic is powerful shit

Liberals are melt down mode. Like that scene from Raiders of the Lost Arc

Aren't transgender children illegal in USA? That's like pedophilia, only worse.

so? whos fault is that? whos responsibility is that? not mine, ill fucking tell you that right now. killing yourself over a presidential election is the definition of insanity. clearly these people have psychological issues.

>alarming
How about celebratory?

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

>is the definition of insanity

Are you me? Meme life is good

That was captain obvious 40 years ago, but it seems like USA abandoned treating mental diseases because politicians aka establishment is mentally ill. People need healthy body in healthy mind leaders.

>it seems like USA abandoned treating mental diseases because politicians aka establishment is mentally ill.

This. The jews will sue every psychiatrist who treats transgender people

fuck you georgia, this is not a man.

Well If an election would cause a person to commit suicide, then they were to unstable to begin with. What happened to my country. Its filled with a bunch of pussies.

The "literally Hitler" crowd is responsible for this mass hysteria, especially the pundits, who constantly fanned the flames of irrational fear and hatred in their audience.

The American College of Pediatrics released a statement against promoting transgender ideaologies, saying
>Conditioning children into believing that a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.
>Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs. This, in turn, virtually ensures that they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.

But who the fuck is going to listen to a league of medical professionals whose training was focused on children's health?

If anything that would be the fault of the media creating this boogieman in Trump. These transgender kids are made to feel that if he gets in, their lives will be over and they will be locked away in some internment camp, or killed in the street for being what they are. They are lead to believe that the president has some sweeping power to do whatever he wants on a whim, and now that he is elected they are made to feel scared as if he is coming for them.

Of course this is not true, the only people at fault her are the media stirring up these fears in people.

Trump is fixing the problem without even doing anything about it.

He's like a cosmic equalizer. How can one man be so based?

It's woman, calm down and fap brazilfag

They don't spend money to make people happy, they make money exploiting problems of people.

>LOL FUCK TRANS PEOPLE

But y'know. It's not about bigotry.

can we give Portland and Seattle to somebody else too?

One thing I have learned through this election is that I hate people and I am more racist and sexist than I thought I was. My god does it fucking feel good to watch these SJW's act like the fucking world is ending. And that is what I don't understand; why do I enjoy it. This is what ultimately scares me the most.

I mean if they finish the transformation and call themselves a straightup woman, why not?

I wonder what a counseling session with a transgender youth is like

>i just always felt like i was a girl
>nobody understands me
>I HATE MY FATHER
>WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>*applies lip gloss*
>its tuff being so unique in todays society
>*smacks lips*
>I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF
>FUCK YOU GOD I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
>I'M TRAPPED IN THIS MALE BODY
>I JUST WANT TO CHOP OF MY PENIS
>why doen't people just like accept me
>I'm really into thing like you know, modern civil rights things
>LGBTQ is a movment
>I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN
>WHY ARE THERE EVEN 2 GENDERS ITS FUCKING STUPID

These people are destined for suicide, barely worth mentioning, especially because they refuse to take medication that treats it

This is amazing if true because trump supports LGBT, one of my few complaints with Trump is he supports these faggots

>ex is bi jew tranny w/ depression
>bernout

holy fuck i hate him so much, please be next