Hillary Clinton here AMA

Sent from my iPhone

Did Podesta hook you up with some pizza and hot dogs to help console you?

You rigged the primary just fine. When happened last night? Why were so many of Trump's votes actually counted?

WHERE ARE THE EMAILS?!

Go hang yourself, you old dumb lib bitch

Well they give you orange pantsuits or do you have to wear the standard issue prison jumpsuits?

Tits or gtfo

please don't make me think about that.

I think Hillbeast is C size

post you holding a timestamp(a piece of paper with today's date and time with your face).

either way because this is fun, did you set up trump as a puppet candidate?

Someone needs to go back reddit...

how you holdin' up hilldog?

>please don't make me think about that.

hey who knows, it would be amusing if she was really posting here(though I understand the chances are slim), and given it would be likely that she is new here I thought that I should fill her in just in case.

she did give that remake on "dark facebook" in her speech so who knows.

How many members do you currently have in your outside circle? Do you still eat boca burgers with hot sauce? Are you bummed that asteroth isn't going to take you with?

tits or gtfo

We knew you could do it Hilldawg!!

If you are really hillary clinton would you support me in my scazy science of free energy and youth rejuvination personally I felt compelled to seek you out myself since you conceded graciously and the wealth of information I have on your family well, I certainly KNEW you'd do something else but to suprise me here I would certainly offer an olive branch.

U have the comic where Hillary Spider kills Bernie Fly, but they both get smashed by the Trump Tank?

Hey Hillary will you have a record you even sent this?

time stamping started here(Sup Forums), you neogaf

eyy bb u want sum fuk?

Doubtful, but if you are you, why did you allow your party to steal the primary from Bernie on your behalf? They have undermined trust in the party and democratic principles irreparablly. Are you that desperate for your legacy?

If you kill yourself. Does that make you a trans by default?

Guys, Satan has abused her enough and now discarded her like a dirty rag.
Leave her alone

Don't worry we will help her heal.

yeah but it's from crip chan and is too big for Sup Forums

>iphone

Jesus fuck is that an iphone 15?