What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?
Can Trump kill anyone? Can anyone kill Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIGHT

WING

DEATH

SQUADS

Only if he suspects you're a terrorist ;^)

fucking KEK

It means Trump will now have power over all those things

I'd rather it be his than Hillary's, who funded ISIS and created the refugee crisis.

For all of history the low tech versions of these techniques all existed. Sad!

NDAA of 2012 gives the president the authority to detain indefinitely anyone deemed an "enemy of the state".

youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ

Is this Hillary's fate?

Pls o pls o pls

Those moves are killah, bro!

Gay

JULIAN I THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED

I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TRUMP

What now you piece of filth?

Trump is the Commander-in-Chief of the US military. So yeah, he can pretty much do whatever.

Hmmm, well in my opinion she is an enemy of the state.
By supplying arms and funding to "moderate rebels" otherwise known as ISIS.

Will Donald imprison her?
No, she is a Washington elite.

He does. He's using it to illustrate a point to people that don't like Trump, but were okay with all that stuff as long as their guy was the one abusing it.

his point is that liberals whining about Trump being totalitarian is retarded because Obama gave the executive branch all of the power that can be abused

>[Australian shitposting intensifies]

Looks like Wiki leeks has outlived their usefulness.

>Bloodpill thread? Bloodpill thread

He means the chickens have come home to roost.

> O-oh n-n-no, now it's a bad idea that we allowed those things, now that it's not /ourguy/ in control! If only I had forseen that this outcome was possible!

Fucking retards.

So when's Assange getting his pardon? That albino motherfucker used absolutely zero substance to great effect.

That's what Obama did. He couldn't resist the crimes Bush et.al had committed. He wanted to commit those crimes too- except water boarding; to make a good show he said THAT was going to far. lol.

BWHAHAHAHAHA ITS ALL OURS WEVE WON. WEVE FUCKING WON. WEVE MADE IT. SHOW ME YOUR VICTORY FACES

They mean that all the illegal shit the Shadow Government set up to control the population will soon be in the hands of their sworn enemy.

>mfw thanks to Trump, liberals will suddenly care about civil liberties again

They mean drone strikes you mongoloid

wikileaks triggering the fuck out of shitlibs while still being able to claim neutrality KEK

Told you idiots Wikileaks only wanted to destabilize the US

> brazilian puzzled over english language

first, the statements remind the lefties of the current regime that THEY, the obongo regime, established these things and declared them to be within executive power

the press, meanwhile, refused to even question these things, accepting it all with a smile, and congratulating obongo for his "bold initiatives"

the leftists must now consider the ramifications of these very powers resting in the hands of a man they consider a dangerous lunatic, a vindictive small minded tyrant, and a borderline psychotic.

they created a Frankenstein's Monster of new executive powers, cheering each one as a "solution" to the evils of their opposition daring to oppose their wacky schemes, and now the monster's leash is in the hands of President-Elect Donald J Trump, and the lefties are now very much afraid that they will receive the same treatment they have gleefully heaped upon anyone who was presumptuous enough to hold a differing opinion.

He is saying it is going to be easy to go against the corruption way better equipped now you fucking shill.

Assange digs Trump. But its not him who completely controls that twitter.

You're missing the point

Trump already promised to cancel all previous executive orders. He's trying to scare the masses into paying closer attention to politics.

Lets hack julian and leak shit anout him. we can call it Wikileaksleaks

LEAF

Underrated post

ISOLATED

Wikileaks is hinting at 8 years of Obama and how the left willingly or ignorantly supported those things by giving Obamba the pass to use and in most cases expand on those.

They mean that Trump will see the entire scope of everything that's being going down in the nigger house.

Remember when Bill Clinton said that if he found evidence of aliens at area 51 he would tell everyone? That's kind of where Trump is, only this time he's probably going to actually do it.

already talking like trump, lol follower

fuck he dances exactly like me, what a fucking awkward cunt

He posted his own private health and tax documents on wikileaks to make a point, there's nothing else to leak about him

there needs to be a version of wikileaks run by a trumpservative

Print dis --> Anyone can kill Trump.

Free helicopter rides confirmed

I think they'll be running the shredders in the WH right now and maybe looking for a good assassin

trump doesn't give a shit about transparency. hell, trump supports the NSA and opposes strong encryption.

trump is going to use all that stuff to the detriment of the US.

It's rare you see intelligent Americans on the internet. But when you do you gotta give em props.

rare af desu. rare af

Did you know that forensics technology today allows us to extract information from shredded AND burned paper? Only dissolving it works now.

>prosecuting publishers
YES!

Bye NYT, bye CNN,etc

wikileaks is shitting on liberals that supported Obama

and the current policy says that the administration can kill US civilians if they're on a battlefield, also that the entire world is a battlefield (including inside the US) because of the war on terror

Thanks for summing that up so well

Holy shit, he's just going to drop ancient state secrets nonchalantly at press conferences

>keeping the shreddings/ashes contained together so forensics can examine it

No fucking wonder

That shit should be scattered across the wind across all corners of the earth

hillary or trump, you're fucked either way. Why didnt you elect a party other than democrat or republican? what's wrong with you?

the shittiness of the top 2 candidates should have sent a message to vote for a different party.