Honestly King Agnarr and Queen Iduna had such sad lives...

Honestly King Agnarr and Queen Iduna had such sad lives. Imagine trying to survive in such a hostile environment and also raising a son. Every night spent wondering if they're ever going to see their daughters again. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1xj4n5/hi_reddit_we_made_frozen_ask_us_anything/cfbtw25/
youtube.com/watch?v=x3u1_181N7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Lord and Lady Greystoke are of pure English stock, you Irish nigger.

No, the parents in Tarzan are unnamed. Disney's Tarzan film is it's own thing.

>Different eye colors
>Tarzan's mom has curly hair
>Tarzan's dad is a fucking toned badass with a manly ass stache compared to Agnarr's twink body and shitty dirty sanchez

>clickbait site takes a joke seriously
Nice thread.

Plus there’s the fact of Frozen being in like the 1840s where as Tarzan was set in the 1910s.

This theory makes no sense. Not only do they look completely different, they're also from completely different time periods.

>According to Chris, they didn't die on the boat. They got washed up on a shore in a jungle island. The queen gave birth to a baby boy. They build a treehouse. They get eaten by a leopard.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1xj4n5/hi_reddit_we_made_frozen_ask_us_anything/cfbtw25/

Chris Buck directed both Frozen and Tarzan just FYI.

>linking to reddit
not even reading the rest of your shitty tumblr fanficiton

Nice try, sweetie. It's an official AMA with the directors, producer and song writers of the film. This isn't some random fan's tumblr post.

I dont give a shit
I dont give clicks to reddit

Even if he's the director, that shit reeks of fanfiction

see

So, does Arendelle exist in a fictional world which is only made up of fantasylands inspired by real world countries but holding fictional names? Like Arendelle (aka not-Norway), The Seven Isles, and (possibly) Corona? Or do real world countries like England exist also? Because in the Tarzan canon, England, France and America definitely exist.

k

Don’t forget that in OP’s pic, that’s what the monarchs of Arendelle looked like when they said to their daughters “we’ll be back in a few weeks,” and that’s what Tarzan’s parents looked like when they left the boat as it sank. So they not only had to grow a lot of hair really fucking fast, but they had a crazy short pregnancy. And a photographer and his development lab were on the ship, since there’s a photo of them holding the baby.

But wasn't (in the actual Tarzan story) Tarzan their only child which is why he inherited all their stuff?

Yeah, but in the actual Tarzan story, Jane and her dad were american and Terk was male, as well as some other details that were changed in the Disney version.

That doesn't make it make sense. It doesn't suddenly make the timelines add up. It doesn't suddenly make magic exist in the Tarzan movie.

Dont even bother, we already owned the fucking redditors ass as fuck and we all now it wont actually refute the points but instead say "b-b-b-but the director s-said!"

ERB Tarzan =/= Disney Tarzan

Who wins, novel Tarzan vs novel Mougli?

Well, magic does exist in the Tarzan tv show at least.

Tarzan’s whole series was all about the inherent genetic superiority of the white man, and I’m pretty sure Mowgli was just some Indian kid who adapted well to being raised by wolves. So if their showdown took place in the Tarzan universe, Tarzan would win by default. I’d want to root for Mowgli, though.

Tarzan. Mowgli is cool and all, but Tarzan is in that 'peak human' category with Conan, Batman and Captain America, which means he's straight up superhuman.
Fucker taught himself to read by finding the baby first abcs his parents had brought with them and deciphering how that worked and then he read all the books in the cabin. Because fuck you, he just can do that kind of bullshit.

Was novel mougli an adult?

Eventually.

I think movie Terk was a male that was just played by Rosie O'Donnel for some reason

no Terk was a girl in the movie

In the book he's a boy named Terkoz.
In the movie she's a girl named Terkina.

ODonnell had them change the script last minute to fix all of Terk’s pronouns so that she’d be canonically female.

Also there’s an episode of the show where they establish that Terk is straight and attracted to a male gorilla, and the other youngish female gorillas make fun of Terk for being masculine.

I just said terk was a girl in the movie you fucking faggot

Calm down, Mary.

Protip: sometimes replies on here are actually meant to agree with you. Not every reply is a challenge.

I dont care

[You]

FFS
I swear Elsa/Anna's mom just has Elsa's model but with brown hair

Disney animators make dumb jokes all the time.

Like Princess and the Frog animators joke that Dr. Facilier is the bastard child of Cruella deVil and Captain Hook. Or how Steve Purcell suggested that Cars enslaved a race of cavemen to function as their neurally linked drivers and that in the event of a crash that causes a caveman to go flying through their windshield, they have to go to the Caveman Slave Island Farm to go get a new one.

stay mad faggot
still waiting for you to refute my points

youtube.com/watch?v=x3u1_181N7g

this shit never fails to hype me the fuck up

Man fuck you I didnt need these tingles.