Could she beat Rey and Kylo?

Could she beat Rey and Kylo?

Who are they?

I like you.

I’ve never read any of the EU books but after seeing Last Jedi I have a huge urge to read them.

I know star killer could

Spoilered for the sake of . Jacen turning evil was just as stupid as how the official canon goes now (which already ruled out Vader's ghost intervening to stop shit before it happens, while the official canon still hasn't and so it has no leg to stand on). After all that Vader did, no Skywalker-bloodline kid should ever turn evil without looking like a massive retard.

Tag and Bink could because of toonforce

Also Tag and Bink are better and more plausible characters than them

Rey is basically the same premise as her but without any training, so I guess so
Kylo is basically a better Caedus but I still guess so (and I'm a huge Kylofag)

well good thing Ben is one then

Given the power creep of the later EU stuff she could probably beat the entire First Order blindfolded.

Start with Heir to the Empire. I bet Timothy Zahn (the author) hates Rat Wars secretly.

>there is no Mara in the movies

Does Jaina have cute feet?

>Canon Luke died a virgin

>Luke didn’t save a single person and turned selfish

The entire original trilogy was rendered completely pointless as soon as the Starkiller fired. It might as well have not even happened.

In the new Canon books he did kiss a girl that wasn't his sister before she got blown up by a grenade. So that's something at least.

Now that writers have a timeline for Luke they might be able to actually start writing for him after ep 6

Titty Monster Jania

vs.

Flat as a Board Rey

It was rendered completely pointless offscreen before TFA happened, because TFA happened.

Why would they anymore, because his story is pointless.

Like half of the EU characters could beat the entire First Order. First Order sucks.

Revan is better than all of them combined

The next generation Ben used to be like Jon Kent Superboy - bright, noble and full of potential.

Now he is their Eisenlex - autistic, nonsensical and disgraceful to the past.

Honestly I blame Game of Thrones for poisoning the well against idealism. It may have influenced Man of Steel too.

That's like saying what's the point of any expanded universe book.
Leia's story is pretty much done at this point but that doesn't make Bloodlines a bad book

>Game of Thrones

That shit started with Battlestar Galactica.

Revan in TOR and his book is a little bitch though

I can't believe this was written by the same Karpyshyn that wrote the original KotOR story though, the new trilogy is a masterpiece compared to this, can't believe I'm still so mad about it

Nah this is the cynical shit that post-modernism has wrought where everything is questioned and undermined..

Yes

Jaina has everything cute

If Rey and Kylo are basically Jaina and Jacen does this mean their duels in ep9 will be as good? I hope so, that was some brutal shit

>I'm a huge Kylofag
Kylo is the only reedeamble thing about the series.
Finn used to be great to but they fucked him in The Last Jedi.

Who is this semen demon?

Jaina Solo. AKA: the superior legends version of Rey.

The Virgin Rey vs. Chad Jaina edit when?

You could do a Virgin Kylo vs Chad Jacen too.

Bumping for these.

Please.

There was an interesting article about how the decline of “classic” heroes popularity like Supes coincided with the decline of Christianity in the West.

AKA: the original