America and Gwenpool missing from March solicits

comicscontinuum.com/stories/1712/19/marvelmarch.htm
Not a drill

>america
Fuck yeah this trainwrecks ending
>gwenpool
Fuck, that was the only cute thing marvel made. Well, atleast gabby rivera will be out of a job

GWENPOOL NO

At least Moon Girl, Monsters Unleashed, and Ms. Marvel still live.

>Fuck, that was the only cute thing marvel made
I beg to differ.

>At least Moon Girl
This is well past cancellation numbers but they supposedly do quite well with Scholastic Book Fair as well as traditional trades.

>Monsters Unleashed
I can imagine that this is long for this world.

>Ms. Marvel
I dropped this after the second issue of the slow motion train wreck ( that's not a euphemism: there was a train w/o breaks that was running 20mph; but still had enough momentum and mass tonnage to be dangerous and they took two solid issues to deal with it. )

It's been obvious for some time that they don't have any idea what to do with Kamala in her own ongoing but I guess it'll have to sink a bit more before they'll grow a pair and change writers.

.... That made me feel something guys.
Sh-should start reading this? Something tells me I should be reading this.

I know. I'm excited he's getting another Moon Girl team up though.

I always thought a Moon Girl-Kid Kaiju book would do well. She's arrogant, stubborn, and logical, he's insecure, emotion-driven, and creative... they could have a good odd couple thing going. They'd compliment each other.

>making a new hero peppy and a fan of older heros
I wish marvel did this more instead of shitting on classic heros

>America cancelled
Good.
>Gwenpool and Captain Marvel cancelled
FUCK

>>making a new hero peppy and a fan of older heros
Gwenpool
that new wolverine loli ver 2
wasp
squirrel girl
ms marvel
hellcat

they do it too often

Surprised they'd cancel America; I figured it'd be like Squirrel Girl or Moon Girl and stay around as a shambling corpse for diversity points. Not surprised about Gwenpool though sadly.

>America
Can't say I'm upset, but the damage to her character has already been done.
>Gwenpool
Sucks, but we already knew it was coming.
>Moon Girl
My hope is that it gets turned into "Moon Girl and the Future Foundation" once the F4 get back.
>Captain Marvel
Was that at all decent? I was mildly interested when issue 0 made it seem like Stohl wanted to write "misanthropic human trainwreck" Carol, but dropped it when issue 2 made it clear that she wasn't going to whether she wanted to or not.

I really fucking hate Gabby and I hate that book.

Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl both do really well in trade. Apparently America doesn't.
(Still bitter that Nova didn't get the same benefit of the doubt, though)

>the only cute thing marvel made
I think not.

Pedobait

Someone post the edits
Please
I haven't read them in a while

Now post the solicits in a new thread faggot

>Evil Gwenpool was right

>a new hero peppy and a fan of older heros
Gabby's actually a clone of Laura who is in turn a clone of Logan ... so it's more like she's a fan of her sorta grampa.

Ehhh it's cute, yes, but there's a underlying cynicism about Gabby. Her character just screams corporate mandated CUTE.
>little girl
>cute obscure animal as pet
>all adults around her likes her
>goes yay at every little thing
I don't mind Gabby, mind you, but I can't help but feel like she designed to be THE CUTE ONE and forced to be the archetype.

It got better in the next two arcs, but never more than just solid. I'm just a fan of Carol & Brand.

Gabby likely had a 12 issue contract, so this was all planned out. Hence why she was able to make a long, continuous story. The book was probably only meant to be a small story that they could have to make them look good, sales be damned.

>Captain Marvel
I wasn't a fan of Carol, but understand your pain, my brother. We're all losing our waifus.

That Honey Badger and Hulk comic is FUCKING REPEATED AT LEAST TWICE IN THAT PIC, HOW LAZY ARE THESE PEOPLE

Oh noooooo how saaaad.

Fair. I like Carol but I don't think I'm interested in reading anything below Fazekas/Butters quality.

They're all repeated multiple times

There's only like 3 different unique covers

>the damage to her character has already been done.
I'm pretty sure that this is going to be one of those times where future writers are just going to ignore that this ever happened ( a-la The Draco ) or make it the butt of a joke ( as in She-Hulk hooking up with Juggernaut that one time ).

>dropped it when issue 2 made it clear that she wasn't
I got as far as "they're filming an embarrassing tv show based on her in order to fund this space program" and just gave up.

That was even more moronic that when she came back from a year in SPACE and told her boyfriend WARMACHINE that she ... needed to go into space because reasons. And that means they won't get to see each other even though she can fly. And he can fly. And she literally used a fucking teleportation device to travel from the Triskelion to the space station so it shouldn't even matter that THEY CAN BOTH FUCKING FLY.

A-hem.

I really really hope Cebulski's first order of business is to clean house in the Editorial dept.

Think of it this way, guys: Gwen and Captain Marvel joined together and sacrificed their lives to finally kill America Chavez. They gave up everything for us. They're true heroes.

>I really fucking hate Gabby and I hate that book.
We know, AngryAnon. We know.

oh no that sucks

I've only ever seen the volume 1 of Squirrel Girl do well. You don't need to keep the book going because a volume 1 TPB does well.

She's not fun. Most comic writers are bad at writing children and Tom Taylor is no different largely because he's a terrible writer. All he did was write Molly with Wolverine claws which is dumb when we've already got Molly.

Is it really that bad user?

Why is there cutesy trash in what they're selling as wolverine?

Difference being that Captain Marvel is beloved and will be back

No it's not, really. I have just become cynical of Marvel's attempts to appeal after them pissing all over my joy for so long

As much as i like her, X-23's character assassination is not a fair trade.

Carol finally got her revenge for the sucker-chair-punch. F.

America Chavez gone? GOOD! Goodbye and good riddance.

Gwenpool gone? That sucks.

Damn it all...I actually found this somewhat endearing....Is this actually warming my cold shriveled heart?

>I can't help but feel like she designed to be THE CUTE ONE
She's basically Hit Girl in the flashbacks to her training ( minus the swearing ). Also it's sorta obvious that she's acting like a Pollyanna as a coping mechanism for all the horror of being raised as a weapon in a lab so that peeks out from time to time.

Legitimately hilarious.

And now my heart is ice again, thanks user.

>Why is there cutesy trash in what they're selling as wolverine?
Did you miss a meeting? Marble Nao is cute! CUTE!!

Thanks for your honest answer user. Things would be a lot easier if people were more like that. I'll check it out on my next comic run.

yes! fuck Gwenpool! More like GWENPOOP!

That was just as funny as any of the jokes in that book

And what book will she write now? Could be Ms Marvel?

She's not really cute though. It's the same hyper skilled child that has a snarky comeback for everything.

Moon Girl Isn't cute. Damien Wayne isn't cute. This isn't cute. It's obnoxious. There's rarely a kid in comics that acts like an actual child once they get speaking age.

>I really really hope Cebulski's first order of business is to clean house in the Editorial dept

just like I SAID, first thing he did was to kill Gwenpool because of Heather Santos.

I win, game over man!

>first thing he did was to kill Gwenpool because of Heather Santos
Do we know this? Because the comic was 90% riding on the art ( the fill-in issues were noticeably lacking ) so if the art team got bored and fucked off they'd have been looking at another Silk situation.

marvel would just replace the artist like was doing 40% of the time. Its oger, I even heard that they had planned a new 6 part arc and that was cut into a two issue arc at the last minute

Holy fuck!

Goodbye all

>There's rarely a kid in comics that acts like an actual child once they get speaking age.
Well there's Jon, but he's the only true example that I can think of (that isn't 50 feet under, that is).

Gwenpool died a heroic death, then.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CAROLFAGS

Why? It's a good book and gabby is nice.

Never mind, she does shit on the male heros after all. Fuck this series

You are retarded

Before any fag keeps acting like a retard over Gabby, this is after the Civil War 2 arc (thanks Bendis) where OML sees a possibility of Gabby killing Laura, so he goes and tries to kill Gabby, which Laura also had a vision of that event happening.

Oh, and SHIELD act like complete retards and Captain Hydra is there too.

But Jon is garbage.

Can they cancel the Unreadable Squirrel Girl too? Please? I've been good all year and the rest of the trash getting cancelled was all I wanted for christmas.

>Captain Marvel is beloved
>Captain Marvel
>Beloved

No, dude. Today is the day our waifus (and America Chavez) died. We need to come together and support one another during these uncertain times. And there's only one Carolfag in the whole world, so it won't be that difficult to come together.

I need a WHALE NOISES edit with Gabby's face from middle right panel!

>weapon h
but why?

>This is well past cancellation numbers but they supposedly do quite well with Scholastic Book Fair as well as traditional trades.

Its actually a nice thing for kids as long as its not crossing over with the rest of the sjwverse.

Gabby is pretty good but they raped dakens character in that issue.

If she didn't have the company's name in her own, she'd have been gone years ago.

Do you actually believe this or are you baiting?

Hopefully she won't.

>Implying losing a book means Gwenpool is permanently benched.
It lasted a fair good while, especially for a superheroine comic.

This. Carol will be back and better than ever.

Please lord, let it be canceled for real.

28 issues including the #0 and holiday specials. Not a bad run.

The Best Marvel book and the """"Best"""" Marvel book cancelled at the same time. It's a sad day for Sup Forums. Oh well, at least Black Bolt is still going and Slott's run is ending. Hopefully Hastings and Gurihiru get put on a new book.

>captain dyke
>beloved
ayy

>t. Salty Marveldrone/Damianfag

Stay mad lolifag

So how long untli Gabby start to cry on twitter?

I really wish they'd announce cancellations. Gwenpool dies which sucks but so to do Carol (for now), America, Fujoshi X and Jim Zub.

>it's a good book
It's really not.

>And there's only one Carolfag in the whole world

I still believe it is just a Marvel intern posting templates to boost sales.

No one could honestly like Carol after the weird she they gradually did to her to make her worse every new issue that featured her.

Why is Bucky's power unknown? Isn't he just peak human?

Hopefully nothing. At worse, Spider-man, a CGI privilege white male.

USA Avengers is the only one there that I actually read and enjoy. Guardians of the Galaxy is okay at best with the character assassination of Drax and movie synergy.

He meant at the present time.

Not yet (checked her twitter). She did retweet Roxanne Gay threating us with another series though.
Also, when you type Gabby Rivera into google ''...is trash' is the first choice. Good job, everybody.

Carol will come back with long hair as a supporting character

Gwenpool bravely sacrificed herself so that we could live in a world where America finally gets cancelled. Thank you, you beautiful 4th wall breaking lady

>It's been obvious for some time that they don't have any idea what to do with Kamala in her own ongoing but I guess it'll have to sink a bit more before they'll grow a pair and change writers.

the sad part is that wilson is probably the only one in marvel's current talent pool who actually knows how to write kamala as anything but a ditzy fangirl or political mouthpiece.

so giving the book a new writer is practically death sentence.

Holy fuck I'd love to see xer write that. Kamala fags btfo

The avengers books are all being rolled into one weekly book.

I'm just stating facts, Jon is garbage. He's just a generic superhero boy. Chris was much better.

It really is but you are retarded.

All we need now is some fan comic of America doing something, only for Gwenpool to reach out through a portal and pull her into the between-the-pages world, and then refuse to open a portal back to the comic.
>"But, you'll be cancelled too!"
>"WORTH IT!"

Hey now, think of it this way. Carol needs a break. They've tried over and over to hammer her home as THEIR prime female superhero to the point that her book was becoming inconsistent, boring, and inconsequential.

Now the pressure is off and they can actually plan out her character better. I mean, it's not like this is the last on-going we've seen of her.

Around the time her movie comes out, I'm sure they'll give her another shot.

I mean, shit, Ms. Marvel #28 has her making an appearance and sounds like fun.

Heck, maybe they'll FINALLY remove her from Alpha Flight, which has been my greatest wish for the character.

Does her ZERO good being SO removed from everyone else by being thousands of miles in the air.

So what are the chances they'll still show up elsewhere as side characters or something?

America was damaged ever since Gillen. Rivera just took that and turned it up to eleven.