#heretostay -- Harvest Salt & Make Illegals Shit Themselves

Join me lads.

There are hundreds of illegal immigrants in the USA confidently identifying themselves on Twitter and other social media.

#heretostay on twitter is currently dominated by these types of posts, as well as Buzzfeed and other liberals standing by them. Some liberals promising to use violence to illegals from being deported.

Pic related; I've been slinging Pacos over the wall all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUQ1Y8nPz0Q
youtu.be/qfL5KwUuvMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start tipping off ICE

Yep. ICE *wants* to deport these people, they just don't have the funding or authority. Trump will give them both. You bet your ass they're formulating hit lists so they'll be g2g the second the get the greenlight.

thread theme:

Wh do monkeys always do this?

lie and seek attention?
To further their agenda my friend.

Haha, can't they even try to make their bullshit believable? This is even worst than spirit cooking.

lol, this guy. He was the first illegal immigrant to post in #suicide after the election.

Its unbelievable that rednecks do retarded redneck shit?

They're so confident and entitled.

It's really quite astonishing.

You're doing the god emperors work user. May he grant to the title of honorary American!

>admits she is 18 year sold but was been in the USA for 17 years

Rednecks don't act like they do on your TV shows, Portugal.

Are you actually reporting them or are you just trolling them?

Make sure you actually report them!

This screenshot is dedicated to you user.

>"...cant they even try"
Look whos writing...

STUPID CTR SHILLDAWG
#SPiRiTCooKiNG
youtu.be/qfL5KwUuvMc
MAY GOOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS!

I don't have a phone as I live in public libraries and spend all of my time crafting memes for the God Emperor.

I hope someone else will follow my #saltmining trail and report them for me.

I have made a list, however, and if I can figure out how to call ICE from Canada I might do it one afternoon.

kek get them the fuck out of here

This literally never happened

Find an unattended landline somewhere and report them that way. Or swipe spare change and use payphones.

What are the odds of them actually getting deported? Certainly not under this administration.

Who would ever lie on the internet?

Fuck I've been bathing in salty tears all day user but you've taken it to an art form.

>and then ... as I was walking up to the door of my house ... I turned around and saw, to my horror, a large mob of KKK members assembled in full garb waving "Trump 2016" signs ... they tried to lynch me right there!!!!