The witch is finally dead

The witch is finally dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But it came at the cost of Gwenpool and Captain Marvel, though. Two sparks of life and hope snuffed out to take out one great darkness. Was it truly worth it?

>Was it truly worth it?
absolutely, 100%.

I want to bully gwen sexually

Is that why we still haven't gotten a trade yet?
Cause they plan to dump it all into a single trade?

When you're getting this obnoxious? Yeah, it was totally worth it.

>literally intrigued and in awe
why is this allowed Sup Forums?

Captain Marvel was shit though.

Because Marvel's standards are too low.

>HURRDURRYUROBNOXIOUSBLEEERGHMARVELISGOODTURNOFFYURBRAINHUURR
Please fuck right off, Marveldrone.

Carol will come back, she's taking a break like Guardians for Infinity.

Gwen would have approved though also,
>Captain Marvel

Meanwhile Kenan's still going

Really? And what it has to do with Gwenpool?

>But it came at the cost of Gwenpool and Captain Marvel,

It's rare for one of these to be 100% right, but it's all the funnier for it.

Captain Marvel wasn't great (hell, I wouldn't even argue that it was even Good, really), but it was LIGHTYEARS better than the tripe that Marvel is spewing out nowadays.

>But it came at the cost of Gwenpool and Captain Marvel, though

Even better

>no more 500 post storytimes every month
>no more Sup Forumsmrades united in shitting on worst comic of the decade
>no more latinoanons assblasted over Gabby butchering their language
>no more "is this a shop" posters
We lost something beautiful today. Cherish those memories.

Gabby needed to clear her schedule, she's getting the Fantastic Four relaunch.

Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch (now gay) and America.

Remember the letter?
Here's to you C.O.

That's... that's a joke, right? I can't tell anymore. Surely Marvel wouldn't bring the FF back and then deliver them into the moronic arms of Gabby to be immediately butchered for cultural propaganda. Even *Marvel* isn't *that* patently stupid, right?

Right?

Oh dear god, I can't tell if stuff like this is a joke anymore.

Gwenpool really is a true hero, sacrificing herself to destroy the greatest villain of them all.

Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman will be getting divorced. Sue falls in love with America and discovers she was adopted and is really latino. Mr. Fantastic commits suicide.

Johnny falls in love with a new non-binary character that joins the team.

Bedman's such a smarmy edgelord piece of shit, he's one of the best newcomers GG's ever had.

The fact that I know that's a joke and yet it still seems completely plausible that it would be something Gabby would do if put in a position to write the FF in any capacity. She is literally beyond satire now.

Thing is Jewish, they aren't getting rid of him. Reed will be replaced by his black alternate universe version. With stretchy electric powers.

To be frank, that would be hillarious. The levels of butthurt may go critical and explode.
And hopefully sink Marvel so hard it hurts Disney.

>three shit comics cancelled, with champions and hawkeye on the way
Yes. absolutely.

never forget

>black
Insert stretchy dick joke

...I genuinely cannot think of any reason it wouldn't work for Reed to be black other than that he never has been before.

>has all the college grants because he's a brilliant negro
>becomes brilliant physicist
>Doom butthurt as fuck because his waifu got BLACKED

I still can't *believe* some user had the balls to do that, and got away with it too. Did they ever figure out they were being mocked?

This is fucking 3rd grade writing

What the fuck

Can any of you seriously come up with a good reason for liking Gwenpool besides "She's a cuite XD". I would honestly like to know why Sup Forums likes a character that was just intended to make fun of Heather Antos.

We got high fives and hugs. And now it's gone.

>Heather Antos
>Can any of you seriously come up with a good reason for liking Gwenpool
She's a relatable failure who wasted her life reading comic books, and her meta-commentary is more fun than the dire garbage they're making in Howard the Duck.

I'm literally intrigued and in awe of both of them. If this is what it's like to date other women, then I applaud all the women dating women right now because this is incredible. Motorcycle courtship chase? Check. Missiles and explosions? Yup.

And now "We're just flying together in the sky, heading to a giant heart." I swear, if they come back married I'm going to be so jealous. *SIGH* Always the bridge's best archer, never the archer-bridge.

sorry, I meant to say
>Heather Antos
who?

Yup,100%.

Wait, who gave us hugs? A girl? A girl hugged us?

A couple of good panels, a decent startup and some meta humour.

It's weak and honestly I can't say that something of value was lost but I can "get" why some people bought the book instead of just whacking it to Japanese westaboos fanart of her.

>But it came at the cost of Gwenpool and Captain Marvel

Good. Fuck Carol Danvers.

The SJW editor who the modeled Gwenpool off. She started that milkshake crew shit a few months back.

>my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard

>who the modeled
"Who they modeled" I ment.

Who could they use as a teamup with Gwenpool to have a Deadpool & Cable relationship?

Squirrel Girl, maybe?

new Super-Man is great
Baixi best boy

Do you really want Gwenpool to be drawn by Erica Henderson?

Bottom left. Is the mustache dude kissing a twink, or is that supposed to be a woman? I legit can't tell anymore.

did I say anything about that cunt?

that's his wife

Great. Now I can collect the entire garbage fire of a series. Trade when?

>Sup Forums that day

The greatest day in Sup Forums history, next to the original Andrew Blaze threads.

>trade when
you'd better be intending to fucking shoplift it, user.

lol

Here's hoping no one ever let's Gabby Rivera within ten feet of a comic book ever again.

And nothing of value was lost.

Gotta support the LCS.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

>the dire garbage they're making in Howard the Duck.
How bad is it

Was. Was his wife and was Kenan's mom.

She is loyal to evil chinese men and only to them. Right now you could even say that she is the enemy (kind the mommy Luthor) of her own son.

Baixi is a fat piece of shit.

I hope she didn't do the arms length thing and her boobies rubbed up on me.

Not that user, but I enjoyed the most recent Howard The Duck series. I too would like to know why people don't like it.

I'd love to add her to my milkshake crew user.

if you catch my drift.

how rude of you

It has to compete with the Gerber run, which is a masterpiece.

Holy Shit. Look at that gut. Fucker is really fucking fat.

i assume you don't live in america user

go to B&N just to shoplift it

buy something good from the LCS instead

fatman knows how to properly utilize his weight in a fight

No? Why? Don't tell me that's normal in the US. Because I refuse to believe it.

So legitimately, how does Fatman there, uh..Do anything? Like, what does he actually contribute?

Man, his digustingly large belly is barely conceiled by the spandex. Holy Shit, go on diet you fat bastard.

>~36.5% obesity rate in the us

He's actually what people try to believe Batman is in the Justice League. He is genuinely the detective and brains behind the group.

Oh wow, ok, thats actually acceptable. So he's Batman as Batman SHOULD be, the brains and guy they keep far away from any sort of fight, supplying intel and figuring stuff out?

Thats actually neat. When are they gonna brainswap him with the "real" Batman so we can get rid of Batgod as an idea in general?

>Batman should be a fat virgin like me
Back to Marvel with you.

No, Batman shouldn't be on the front fucking lines of the Justice League because they keep fighting shit that logically would splatter Batman in one hit. He should be the logistics guy, and never on the front lines unless it's a street level threat they're dealing with.

Seriously, go back to Marvel. It's a great place for casuals.

>fat virgin
WonderBat is real in China

Gwenpool sucked, though.

China has great taste

Missed out on something great it seems, someone care to explain?

google the room then read the letter signed by co

>Chinese Batman
>Virgin
chose one

Virgin. The guy is quite a beta.

no one would had cared about Gwenpool if it wasn't for the Gurihiru ladies doing the art.

Does anybody knows what font Marvel uses for this shit?

he is still getting more magic snake lady pussy than you boy.

No you got the friend hug, but not a close friend hug but more like a mutual just met last week friend hug.

Did fucking Bu wrote this?

There's no fucking way this is real

What is going on? Is America confirmed to be canceled?

That fucking user was a legend, holy shit.

what a dutiful daughter