Loses by over 200,000 popular votes

>loses by over 200,000 popular votes
>still wins the election

This country is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/
twitter.com/Bikers4Trump/status/796539433394774020
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is the Electoral College

Funny how it's always fucked AFTER an election, but never before one.

he won the popular vote,

>CTR shills still on Sup Forums after She lost

Were you guys hired on a contract?

Liberals always seem so enthusiastic about the electoral college when it allows them to turn states blue due to the population density of cities, but now that some states managed to turn red in spite of their urban areas, they're not so keen on the idea of a representative republic.

Really makes you think.

same thing happened Bush Vs Gore.

NY resident here.
if it was not the electoral college system with winner take all in NY i know a huge number of people who would have voted for trump.

our vote is meaningless and so we did not. that consideration would play in to a lot of states, and so clinton would still be btfo if it was purely popular vote

>let's let giant 70% democrat cities in California determine every election from now on

No it's not, you're just retarded. The Founding Fathers created the electoral colleges to prevent a Mobocracy.

Also the Republicans tried to get ride of the electoral colleges many years ago but you Democrats voted against it, you brought this upon yourself.

>hasn't studied politics
>hasn't studied history
>hasn't read any political philosophers to know why a straight democracy is completely retarded

Because it's been 16 years since the candidate who won the popular vote didn't win the electoral vote.

2000 was different. Bush barely won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote. Trump killed Clinton in the electoral vote, while Hillary ran up the score with Mexicans in California.

Yep.
Results are in, Donald won popular and electoral.
OP's graphic still has outstanding states....

Because it doesn't matter, fuck off. You lost, just deal with it like a man.

>not understanding what the Founding Fathers intended for this nation
>not understanding that the Electoral College is necessary to make sure the voice of every State is meaningful

sorry califag. I hope they tossed your ballots in the garbage where they belong.

Electoral votes give smaller states a voice. It would be retareded for small countries in Europe but for USA its the better system in my opinion.

>popular vote

There is no such thing.

The president is elected by the Electoral College, which votes on December 15.

The means by which electoral votes are chosen is entirely up to the state legislatures. Presently, every state binds the electoral votes to the results of a statewide referendum, but it wasn't always that way.

wtf I love the electoral college now

Because the candidate I wanted to win DIDNT WIN.

This cost me over $700, fuck you California.

This is the same shit that happened in 2000.

Stop being a crybaby bitchnigger.

>implying this isn't a landslide

Fucking this.

Democrats exposed how great the electoral college is this election.

They could literally pump illegal immigrants into California to stuff the ballot boxes and steal the presidency. By giving a maximum vote to each state, you ensure that a single populous state cannot decide elections for the other 49.

>Candidate wins

Deal with in Trumptards

>Candidate loses
FUCK AMERICA AND WHITE PEOPLE FUCK THE POLIZ NIGGUH REVOLUTION NOW KILL TRUMP NIGGUH SYSTEM RIGGED WHIETY MUH MUFUGGIN BIX NOOD

Red America = Real America

is this failed meme warfare? when was the distribution of electoral votes NOT considered in the strategy of an american political party, besides the earliest years?

>adding an additional 3-5 million republican votes from California if it was even worth bothering to come out

really wanna go there?

Only countries that matter can post here

anyone know where i can find the FINAL popular vote count? Not the cucked one MSM keep spinning?

>voter turnout drops to near 50%

Dear god. Half the population didn't even vote. That must be why Drumpf won.

Germany already posted.

And looky here

Get rid of all the illegals and she loses the Popular vote by 1-2 million

Deal with it

Is this from google user?
Google stopped counting before Alaska, michingan and Arizona was called (fully counted) I'm sure you can find 200,000 pro trump people in those 3 red states

Only due to election rigging and illegals voting. Better luck next time :^)

>literally a bunch of worthless, empty fucking land

more americans voted for hillary. the will of the people is for hillary to be president. never forget that.

source? Last i checked shillary won

>The president is elected by the Electoral College, which votes on December 15.
>The means by which electoral votes are chosen is entirely up to the state legislatures. Presently, every state binds the electoral votes to the results of a statewide referendum, but it wasn't always that way.
You mean there's still a chance Drumpf will lose?

its actually more like 5-8mil, projected ammount of illegals is somewhere around 15mil

The EC ensures fair representation between states. Do you really think states would have agreed to join the union if other states with a higher population could overrule them?

That's tyranny.

>200,000
Its literally nothing

If the will of the people is for Hill why did she lose both the popular and electoral vote?

200,000 illegals who shouldn't have been able to vote in the first place

That's where all the nukes are mate.

Leave then, cuck.

200,000 votes out of over 120,000,000 cast ballots is 0.1667% of the votes.
That isn't even outside the margin of error.
Also, the popular vote has *never* been a deciding factor in who wins the office for President of the United States of America.

>You must be at least 18 years of age to post on Sup Forums.

Fuck off, CRT. You lost. Get over it.

always a chance, but holyshit, if they think the lib protests are bad, i feel sry for them once they have 2ndAmendment backers on their lawns.

Check again. Trump is the President Elect.

You're right, because the people who actually care about their political representatives made an effort to register and vote. They actually DID something for change and not just talk about it.

11 million plus illegals.

A good majority in a state full of sanctuary cities whose political class have no moral qualms about getting them to vote when they don't have that right.

Only need 2% of them to slip through the cracks and vote against a guy that constantly said he'd deport their ass and build a wall to get that number. (I'm sure it's actually much larger)

Fuck the popular vote.

Obama had 8 years to fix it. He didn't give a fuck

>Whaaaaa, I think it should be a DEMOCRACY!!!
>What is a Republic, with checks and balances?
>That sounds wrong and RACIST!

This is what you sound like complaining.

Nigger those 200,000 or 1,000,000 people or however many never actually voted for that evil bitch anyway

OP stop being new at america. the government didnt want hillary and muslims.
thats why bush did 8 years.

For the popular vote. Already know he won the ec

It's a republic you dumb fuck. Didn't hear you crying about it last week.

this. the "popular vote" is merely an interesting statistic. it has no meaning.

Most Republicans only voted once.

They're all illegal immigrant votes anyway.

Electoral college is a bullwark against this exact sort of thing.

Everybody always plans to win the electoral college even if they lose the popular.

When they lose the electoral vote and win the popular, it's suddenly unfair.

No, because the Trump electors are all Republicans, so it's not likely and virtually never happens. 29 states have laws against faithless electors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

In the very early days, the Electoral College was where the real action was.

The Founding Fathers were so based. All these years later and it's a critical system we need.

Trump won the popular vote.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/pew-center-1-8-million-dead-people-voter-rolls-2-75-million-registered-two-states/

ALSO....

THEY NEVER FINISHED COUNTING THE VOTES....

Arizona and Michigan left votes uncounted... Allot of them too.

Its MSM spin

you still bitching? its been that way for centuries

dont like it? move to another country with a different system

>twitter.com/Bikers4Trump/status/796539433394774020
>doesn't understand election process
>civics is racist

yeah lets just let California and New York City decide every election. what could possibly go wrong?

FUCK ITS NOT EVEN DONE YET

This

rigged voting machines you cuck.

Do you honestly think hillary got the popular vote

There are still shills here. Lying about mass protests and the popular vote

She got the popular vote by rigging those fucking machines..

why do you think she doesn't want a recount.
Cause someone might find out about that. And that's why they are being so hush.

HURR DURR obvious much.

Every time a popular vote goes this way. The candidate that lost asks for a recount

But oh not popular hillary WHY?

trump rallies alone 30K average attendants

hillary rallies alone, 3k MAX and doesn't even rally that much, so she should have MORE.
Only way she can get 30K is if she uses rock stars and presidents.

But everyone really believes she won the popular vote without cheating

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good answer

isnt 200000 the amount of illegal non-citizen votes cast in san diego alone?
quit your ragging already, you lost.
canada awaits you.

>waiting out on a bunch of niggers

Don't hold your breath.

RARE

they need to secede or split their damn EC like Nebraska. 55+29(NY) EC thats PERMA Demo? fuck you libs... thats fucking free 84EC votes without even trying!

Fucking libs man...

>New York mostly red
>Still blue due to NYC

Fucking this goddam shithole city.

I don't know how they haven't called Michigan yet, she has 0 chance of making up that deficit

Guess which states are part of the national popular vote pact? Hint hint, it isn't the Republican states.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact

Listen here you attention seeking fggt. You lost. Get over it. The reason he lost the popular vote is because of illegal immigrant voting. Look up how easy it is to vote as an illegal. Cry to yourself.

No, YOU'RE fucked. Go to mapleniggerland with all the other cucks.

>MFW she called people deplorables
>MFW she lost Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin
>MFW Lib's are still saying it's the election was rigged for Trump.
>MFW it was women that mattered this election

THIS YOU FAGGOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hilary won the largest state by almost 50 percent

however the majority of states felt differently

>lose all bg states plus 3 blue states
>not a clear lost

Can the illegals even vote?

>the "popular vote" is merely an interesting statistic.
>what is legitimacy

I advice you to read a little about the subject

>Being this ignorant of voting system.

MUH 47.7 IM WITH HER Is meaningless. Nobody won the majority. In a two-round system there would be another ballot.

CNN projects that Trump will win popular vote.

They were probably meant to keep going after the election as fraud damage control and for further demoralization of real Americans.

>merely an interesting statistic. it has no meaning.
Amerifats are so proud of their right to vote. Yet your personal vote has no meaning. You brag about freedom yet obey your cops like sheep (or get shot). You're nation of paradoxes.

Fucking hell
LeafyTrips fpbp

The trump rallies were around 10-12k on avg, the larges being what, 22-25k?

I mean i feel ya, just a bit exagerated.

With that fuckkery going on in Pen State, with Allegeny County going from 99 to 0% counted, was scary. But after seeing that there was no way of making it back, they went back to 99+%

Still i love you guys, good work.

>0.1% of the potential voting base is considered a majority

The electoral college did exactly what it was supposed to be, prevent the democrats from riding on backs of a few fuckhuge states while fucking the rest of the country.

can u not count

we're not a democracy. we're a republic.

60,000 felons pardoned

Illegal immigrants voting in CA in the millions, with no voter ID

Provisional ballots in PA and many other states

Broward county , Florida being caught with boxes of stuffed ballots

Machines flipping votes.

Many NeverTrump cucks in the GOP assisting the Dems or not doing their observational job properly.

Bitch. Trump won the popular vote.

Illegals can legally vote in some states. She's down about 5 million if you just count actual American citizens.