What was Sup Forums‘s thoughts on Ultimate Spider-Man?

What was Sup Forums‘s thoughts on Ultimate Spider-Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ab4Z7QJyi4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was shit.

This show made me think Nova was annoying, but then I read the comics and Nova seemed pretty different from the show whih was pretty good.

Yeah it's really weird, even Loeb writing Nova in the comic isn't annoying as the cartoon version, and at the time Loeb was overseeing Marvel Animation.

The last two seasons were the only good seasons.

It’s shit

/thread

it's alright. sometimes the show goes full retard.

Underrated

Starts out incredibly bad, becomes okay as it goes. Not really worth it, though.

THIS. This fucking scene right here will show you everything that's wrong with this show youtube.com/watch?v=Ab4Z7QJyi4w

Why are you making this thread? This was a show nobody liked except for kids.

spiderham eathing ham sandwich was one of the most tasteless "jokes" i ever seen

>Everyone says These 4th Wall Breaks are a Problem
>Loud House Breaks The Fourth Wall With Linckskwmnriajeuij Hi oeoeoelofockckgicjkfkwisidisiis

FUCK THE LOUD HOUSE AND IT’S 4TH WALL BREAKING SHIT

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SLICE OF LIFE SHOW BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>serious moment where Peter's aunt is in danger
>Spider-Man stops time and directly speaks to the audience

da fuck

The most annoying part is that they were SO fucking close to having a legitimately emotional scene.

Typically the less SHIELD is in the episode, the better.

Fpbp

That's pretty much why it's a lot worse than Marvel's Spider-Man to me. At least that show lets dramatic moments play out instead of inserting jokes every minute.

Remember when SHIELD's invasive surveillance was seen as OK and Peter was portrayed as an asshole for being disturbed by it?

>Sup Forums's thoughts
It's irredeemable shit, fuck it for replacing Spectacular, fuck it for Drake Bell, etc.
>personally
It wasn't as bad as people say, and had some redeeming qualities if you're just interested in a show that showed off Marvel stuff and was fine with the teenage team kid premise, but that's purposely setting your bar low to enjoy something.
Jokes at the beginning and till the end were juvenile and repetitive, but there was a point later on where it hit its stride and it became an actually somewhat interesting action show that's just okay and not really anything too offensive to get mad about.

I liked it

Did anyone ever edit out all the breaking the 4th wall stuff? It might be watchable without wanting to murder people then.

Literally shit.

It also gave birth to Cancer kid.