This is your reminder that one of the top defenders of Earth in the DCU suffers from a plethora of mental illnesses and...

This is your reminder that one of the top defenders of Earth in the DCU suffers from a plethora of mental illnesses and is a major liability when it comes to the PTSD he suffers from, as well as any of his other issues.

The man just wants his parents back, user.

>Character has flaws and is not 100% practical at all times.

Oh no, how completely unprecedented.

If only it was explored in the books, he might be actually interesting.

Because character flaws are bad, apparently.

Barbatos makes him ok

You've just described 75% of all superheroes.

>guy who dresses up as a bat is mentally ill

Wow you are a genius.

Am I allowed to use this reminder when some troll is talking about "BATGOD IS PERFECT"?

Sorry if Batman isn't as interesting as "WOW LOOK I'M RETARDED" Sentry or "WOW LOOK I'M RETARDED" Moon Knight or "WOW LOOK I'M RETARDED" Legion or...

He also built a satellite designed to turn unaware civilians into killer robots as a means to murder his comrades should they ever do something he disagrees with. And he faced absolutely no negative consequences for it.

Broken people are the best heroes. That's the way it works in real life too. Someone who has not undergone trauma could never be as driven as someone that has. It's just most people fall victim to the trauma instead of using it as motivation.

That is why upper middle class people from a two parent married home make the worst employees statistically.

Thay’s always bothered me too. Like, no one ever said shit to Bats about Brother Eye, aside from a shitty comment that Jaime made.

The OMAC thing was Maxwell Lord. Brother Eye was meant to monitor the superhuman community as intended by Bats.

Ah, okay. So, it’s not Skynet, it’s just Big Brother. Gotcha.

Bruce still built the fucking thing, and was met with absolutely no repercussions for it. In fact, it was ultimately Diana who ended up getting shat on for putting a stop to the initial fiasco. Bruce completely got away with doing the kind of shit that any super villain would be condemned for.

It's okay if Batman does it.

Oh, yeah, he can''t let his parents go. Many people can't forget their parents after they gone. What's the problem?

If anything, Wonder Woman basically lose emotionally nothing until now.

Yeah, but not many other people contribute vast fortunes on the eradication of an abstract concept due tothe deaths of their parents like Batman has.

So you're saying there's a legitimate jewish plot to break up families for more productive workers?

But those people rise to the top. Look at The Trumpster, made fun of one time by Hussein Obama, and the he goes all I take your job and destroy everything you ever made.only a great man can have this level of dediction.

Why is Batman the one trustee to stop a rogue JL? Batman is way more guilty of disregard for other people’s civil rights. He fucking searches homes without a warrant and uses torture to acquire information. It always annoyed me that the billionaire asshole was “humanity’s representative”.

Sauce? Also
Explain

Because he's A REAL HUMAN BEAN. He doesn't have superpowers, which according to a particular version of logic, means he's the most trustworthy, as well as the least threatening of the group. Yeah.

Personally speaking, I trust Scot Free a lot more than I do Batman.

Y'all defending this shit and shit. Name more than ten mainstay heroes who don't have dead parents. You don't see Manhunter being a constant crybaby bitch about it.

I'd be more inclined to trust the chick who acts as though she's everyone's stern yet dorky mom, and is often known as The Spirit of Truth, but that's just me.

Hell, I think I'd honestly trust Lex more than Bruce. At least when Lex backstabs me, I could see it coming. You never know when Batman is going to suddenly decide that privacy and personal freedom are null and void because MUH PARENTS!!!!!!.

Don't waste your time, that retard has been told the same several times the same. He insists with that lie, he is just an absolute moron.

>Bruce still built the fucking thing, and was met with absolutely no repercussions for it
He literally took one year off and left gotham

Bathaters can't stop talking about batman.

I wonder if ancient Greek's constantly bitched about Hercules being over powered.

>Batman's a good boy, he didndu nuffin!
Why are people so eager to bow down and vehemently defend the 1% whenever they do something shitty? Sup Forums is utterly full of corporate shills, I swear.

>He literally took one year off and left gotham
And that qualifies as negative repercussions, does it? The punishment is taking a vacation? Brutal.

Oh a one year vacation. What an awful punishment. And entirely self-imposed.

You're one of those fags that whine about Cops on Reddit aren't you?

Hey that image is out of context he was literally driven insane by magic that gave him superman powers

No, I just make jokes about how cops do nothing but kill people and eat donuts.

Sup Forums IS infested with corporate shills though. Has been ever since company wars became a thing here.

Whatever you say my good man

No one is punished for getting his stuff stolen you dumbfuck.

Also reminder that batman will always have better stories, better movies and better writers interested in working with the character than with your favorite character.

Probably.

>No one is punished for getting his stuff stolen you dumbfuck.
The point is that he built an all seeing spy satellite. The issue here isn't that it got stolen, it's that he built it in the first place. Stop trying to defend this duplicitous, self centered piece of shit.

>MAH CHARACTER BETTER DAN YOURE CHARACTER!!!!!
Bat-shills, folks.

>it's that he built it in the first place.

Nothing wrong with that given the universe he lives in, literally did nothing wrong considering that he was brainwashed by his team mates and that both brainwash, possesion, mind control and body swap exist, also evil clones, magic doppelgangers, and quantum shadows are a thing.

But of course this isnt a factor, you will just cry about how mean batman is more liked that your husbando

>"Taking away privacy and personal freedoms is okay when Batman does it!"
Kill yourself, shill.

>>"Taking away privacy and personal freedoms is okay when Batman does it!"
It's not. And batman is a fascist as most superheroes are.

Every time someone tries to, you get a ton of "not muh" faggots claiming the writer doesn't know the character.

His "friends" had mind-raped him of course he's not really gonna trust them for a while.

You can just say you don't read comics. It's okay.

>everytime a writer that isnt familiar with the character does something out of character people thart is familiar with said character points out that fault.