Guys, shit like this is not okay

Guys, shit like this is not okay.

It gives Trump a terrible name, it emboldens impeachment efforts, and it creates civil unrest that could grow to dangerous levels.

America, and the whole world, needs to come together in unity. Us BTFOing the most corrupt presidential candidate of all time does not give us a free ticket to violently shit on liberals for the lulz or literally grab anyone by the pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/the_meltdown/comments/5bvc7s/my_office_is_melting_down_this_is_the_best_day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Things that never happened

>things that happened

Yes goy, taking back your country from mudsharks is a bad idea.

>Things that never happened

Donald Trump won

if only white girls were that baased

>white girls

You can just feel the vitriol.

This bitch is white, so I assume her sister would be white as well
Also this story didn't happen

You can tell it's bs because the back of the bus is considered the cool place for high schoolers.

>things that actually happened

>Spend a year building up Trump to be the second coming of Hitler
>It's Trump supporter's fault kids are scared
mainstream medier needs to be burned down to the ground.

BASED JAP CONFIRMS

Just another oppression hoax

Shitskins love to play pretend

Get fucked leaf. It's stories that never happened. Go back to jewbook.

all the cool kids sat in the back of the bus when I went to school and would beat the shit out of you if tried to take it before them because they could fuck around without being seen by the bus driver

better move back to wherever you came from then

>some kid said something mean
>damn that trumpppp

Is this supposed to be a problem?

Who the fuck wants to sit at the front of the school bus?

>Zoraida
>zlikeinzorro
She's a beanerita.

Can we get more
>it happened in my mind
stories from social media

Impeach for what?

>Guys, shit like this is not okay.

You're right.
And I would bet money it's false and made up.

This^ even in leafland

I agree, this woman shouldn't be lying on the Internet.

didn't happen lol

aldo do you think we're white 17 year old girls??

HAHAHAHAHAHA

those digits

My dad actually told me one of these stories from New Hampshire today.
>two lesbians who have a few kids (presumably adopted) own and operate a daycare center
>"their" nine year old hears that Trump won at breakfast
>he turns to one of the dykes and asks, tears in his eyes, "Are you and mommy going to break up now?"
Now of course given what we learned from /cfg/ that business (which does exist) is probably a cover for pedo stuff. I still think the sob story is a lie though.

ill take things that never happened for 500

Trump potentially impeached and creating civil unrest from girls squawking at one another...are you even lucid?

>Voting is over, I thought I didn't have to get on the bus anymore?

This
Good post by a leaf

>'s for plurals

I fucking hate this new generation full of literal fucking retards. You see this shit all over Sup Forums too.

why is Japan the most based country on this board. Fucking checked and truthed, mate

>White teen girls WOKE AS FUCK

MAGA IS BEGINNING

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

>took my wife's son to school today
>trans-African genderfluid who identifies as a boy
>white students yell at him "Your current place in modern society is analogous to the Jewish people of mid-1930s Germany!"

why can you guys shittalk people on Sup Forums but irl shittalk is unthinkable?

this is like the girls i heard saying that they saw kkk members in our city last night. i live in fucking pennsylvania..

You can't greentext IRL

Oh CTR... it's late. Why don't you go to bed little cucky, things will be all better tomorrow.

Fuck off nigger. This isn't your country. Shitskins need to know their place.

Huh. I guess Batman trained with Roof Koreans.

I shittalk my cooworkers for being liberals all the time

Im also the hardest working of us and one of the few that lifts so noone ever gives me shit back

Oh man I saw some bitch post this on fb for the likes a bit ago. It was just oozing with things that never happened.

>implying this even happened

>group of 17 year old white girls being racist
I wish it was true

>things that happened
just spotted this gem of a post

17yo white girls are routinely the largest group of people that are extremely unlikely to be racist like that.

Trips of truth.

I bet this is made up story.

>I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex

I'll never tire of the Hate Crimes That Really Happened™
we had a bunch of these after brexit and they were so transparent it was just funny

She's seen a movie with a screenwriter's impression of what they think aggressive racists would say.

more shit that totally happened:
reddit.com/r/the_meltdown/comments/5bvc7s/my_office_is_melting_down_this_is_the_best_day/

based nip bro

Kek, exactly. I wish there was a group of young white chicks that based---but it's through this that I know this story is bullshit.

Double jeopardy!

This is actually good, whether or not it's true. Muds need to feel uncomfortable so they'll self-deport

>coworker comes by
>says lady in the elevator said Trump supporters threatened her daughter by saying she would be thrown over the wall
>I'll take things that never happened for $300 Alex

give up white gibs and the privilege of living in a white country? as if

If they feel as if there's a constant possibility for violence to happen to them, they'll leave. That's why all the French people left Algeria in the 1960s.

> A Canadian is concern trolling
You make me ashamed of the colours of my own flag.
And mine's got a fucking Muslim moon on it, but it's STILL more respectable than a fucking leaf

>implying this ever fucking happened

HAHAHAHAHA
>True stories by trustworthy liberals

Hey, Rabbi, wacha doin?

>believing something this fake and gay
>please kill yourself

Bullshit, that didn't happen.

What makes them lie like this? This is one of my close friends, despite being a liberal idiot. It's ridiculous to me that he's lying this hard, it just doesn't seem like him.