Hillary spent night crying, blaming Obama and Comey for her loss

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/

Welp looks this is why she didn't give her concession speech when it was called and sent Podesta out to talk to the crowd, she was busy being hysterical behind stage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YQR36fQ_Xc
youtu.be/KR4DjYczINM
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS, IT'S NOT MY FAULT

If my life goal was to be president and I just lost to funny tweets man I'd probably cry too.

Fake and gay. I don't like Hillary either but this kind of reporting is ridiculous.

>Marry Bill just for politics
>Clime the ladder with the eye on the prize of the presidency
>Go to run in 2008 and a nigger takes it from me
>Have to wait 8 years, get old as fuck and can barely stand up
>Rig the primary for me
>Polls are looking up for me right before the election
>Lose, too old to run again
>Cry myself to sleep yelling ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BE CALLED MADAM PRESIDENT

>Implying Hillary has emotions

why didn’t she just get drunk?
like after Benghazi?
she would have been a pillar of stability during a serious international conflict.

I wonder if those poor contractors, not even soldiers, felt like crying as they were killed in the embassy... but hey, as Hillary said, "What difference does it make!?"

Fucking karma.

I really think she was in a catatonic state

in b4 comey is found having committed suicided

She fell asleep Monday night thinking "tomorrow, I'll be elected President!"

It's like a kid waking up on Christmas to find out your house has been robbed by Syrian refugees

she's finished now.
she'll be doing speeches for $250000 at colleges until she has her final stroke.
hell awaits.

PANTS OF SHIT

That isn't 'karma' enough, friend. The gears are finally in motion though. Lets hope Chess Master Trump sticks to his word and throws that degenerate cunt in prison for the rest of her miserable life.

so, no presents AND you find your whole family, beheaded, under the tree?
wtf, i hate syrians now!

>sending John Molesta out in front of national TV to give a statement

nice

Textbook sociopath. It's always someone else's fault. No ability to introspect.

She should be blaming herself for thinking she had it in the bag. I mean for fucks sake she had only 65% of the latino vote, that's outright pathetic.

TRUMP IS GONNA PUT HER IN JAIL

Sociopaths have emotions. Just no empathy. All they care about is themselves.

Hahahaha oh man. I really hope Trump delivers on putting her on trial. For some reason I don't think he will because of the way he spoke of her at his victory speech.

she will be lucky to get 2000 per speech now that she can't add insider favours to the bill

>Pizza party cancelled.

she was probably sobbing over the phone when she conceded

he's a big softy at heart

Trump was having sex.

You go Mr. President.
Grab her by the pussy.
;-;7

What? No... This wasn't her fault, it was the Warriors!

This.

She has no more power, no inside connections, no chance of coming back into power. Nothing.

If there is justice, she'll have to spend the entire fortune she 'made' selling access to government on legal fees to keep her and her family out of jail.

I believe it. Put yourself in her shoes:

>you covet the title of "First female President"
>you spend literally your whole career working for it; building up wealth, making connections, training your political skills, etc.
>this was literally your last chance to take the title before your health deteriorates past the point where you can run another campaign

Not saying that she didn't deserve it, corrupt scumbag she is, just saying, I'd probably be crying to. Spent her entire life working for this goal and now it is forever out of her grasp. Forever.

The schadenfreude is delicious.

DOWN HER LEGS ROLL STINKY LOGS
SEND HER PICS OF GRINNING FROGS
WATCH HER LOSE, ALL SWING STATES
THAT'S WHAT SHILLARY CUNTON HATES

The fucking madman...

hopefully the uncucked FBI agency investigating the foundation will get something and freeze her assets she has

i would love to see her lose literally everything she's worked for/stolen for the past 20 years

I like to imagine she threw glasses and upturned tables while shouting at those poor saps that stuck around with her

>We made this meme come true

Her speech racket is over. Finished. The only reason people paid her those fees was they expected political favors in return. The Clintons are now finished politically.

She's the queen of the democrat party. He'll put everything in place behind the scenes then make her his bitch. She'll escape prosecution in exchange for doing the God Emperor's bidding.

I've seen this before: youtube.com/watch?v=_YQR36fQ_Xc

>Blame the guy that let her off several felonies for no reason

Women

>this thing was almost our president

>throws glasses
>THAT FUCKING ORANGE ASSHOLE
>*starts stroking out*
>S---SS-SHUT IT F-FAGGOT I S-S-SSTILL OWN YOU!
>*attempts to flip table*
>*collapses on the floor from exhaustion*
>Her aides just drug her with ruffies so they don't have to deal with her for the rest of the night

I hope to god at least one of them finally snapped and called her a corrupt cunt of a bitch and then left the room. She treats them so badly and as beneath her.

whoops meant
>*starts stroking out*
>"Please calm down Secretary

6D underwater hyperspace chess lads

IT WAS HER TURN YOU SEXIST ASSHOLE OMG SERIOUSLY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

>he ends up making america great again anyway as a byproduct
A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

>extra salty.

>Spent her entire life working for this goal

Didn't run for an elected position until the year 2000 when she was into her 50's

Literally pushed into politics by Dems because of her husbands popularity.

it's not over until he's in the white house.

I almost feel bad for her, almost.

desu Obama was downright chipper today when he gave that speech about Trump winning

Obama fucking hates her, and now he doesn't have to deal with her except at presidents reunions

She needs to work to get rid of her ego. It is it that is keeping her back.

youtu.be/KR4DjYczINM

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

>
> >Spent her entire life working for this goal
> Didn't run for an elected position until the year 2000 when she was into her 50's
> Literally pushed into politics by Dems because of her husbands popularity.

>He really believes this

How lobotomized can you be? She wanted this so desperatly that she ran again despite beeing a sick old siezure granny who walked around all day with a full medicin cabined pumping through her veins only to allow her to stand.

This is the final victory over the clintons. Their ugly daughter is a retard and will never be anything.

oh no i know. i just mean there's stuff brewing like all these damn protests from soros minions

>when you're so unelectable that you get beaten by your controlled opposition

She called Trump before his acceptance speech. She knew and probably never really went to bed.

I fell so sad for her...NOT LMFAO!

get her some water! is there a meister?

I think the First Lady in waiting was taking it in

What the fuck is wrong with that guy's hands

A price must be leveled for your pound of flesh mortal. No but seriously he has a scar on one of his palms from some ritualistic shit. And he just has that resting pedo face (like resting bitch face on women). Its uncanny and only guys get it.

>This is the final victory over the clintons. Their ugly daughter is a retard and will never be anything.

>mfw we used this election to put an end to not one but two political dynasties

I feel a little bad for Jeb but it had to be done. I don't feel bad at all for Hillary.

she has nothing left worth saying

no speeches just retirement home and death, if not prison

I mean, How would you feel if you spent your whole life doing something and lost to someone who was FUCKIN JOKING. He made of retards and still won. Had it been any one else they proabably would have won or been atleast close but because it was her, the lying, horrible corrupt bitch she is; she lost. Imagine going to bed knowing that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Top 10 pranks gone too far

TRUMP WINS

The funny part is when Trump was nominee she probably thought she had it in the bag.

Sup Forums is satire

don't you mean textbook Liberal

>Crime the ladder with the eye on the prize of the presidency
>Crime
>mfw

>How would you feel if you spent your whole life doing something and lost to someone who was FUCKIN JOKING

fucking kek

desu I think he just cuddled with her for a bit.

Note that she didn't blame Putin.

Does Rei have lock jaw? Is she not well?

hell yeah our president gets mad pussy

Christmas really did come early this year

He cuts himself in satanic rituals

oh vilerat

KEK

They're the same thing

I pray to the gods that what you say is true

I Bet some part of her blames Sup Forums and Australians.

WE TAUGHT THE WORLD TO SHITPOST.
Well Except for Canada they're struggling in Remedial still

It's not enough

Her and her supporters have done unspeakable things to people in their pursuit of power. I feel a twinge of empathy for her position, but I mercilessly crush it the way she and her friends have crushed the good and honorable people that got in their way.

No sympathy, no empathy, no mercy.

She and everyone who assisted the corruption and criminality brought into the government can all burn in hell.

Nice flag

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Jail when?

Arthritis, poor complexion, skeleton physiology, and devil worship.

COUGHING FIT
CANNOT STAND, HAS TO SIT

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/

>TURBOPOOFTER

Never change Aussiebro

She's the most monumental failure in modern politics--perhaps the most monumental in all of American history.

Feels good.

>Well you know with the Clintons, and especially with Hillary, it's never her fault

This.

Leave it to the white woman to blame the black guy for her problems. seems kinda racist if you ask me.

>pushed into politics by Dems
loool no

IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO
CRY IF I WANT TO
CRY IF I WANT TO
YOU WOULD CRY TOO IF TRUMP HAPPENED TO YOU

>Sup Forums will unironically believe this and think that this is fact
This place deserves to be burned down

She is nothing..she has no power at all. It's over for her. She isn't the queen of the democratic party. The dems are actually leaderless right now, but will probably look to the senate minority leader for the time being