Can we just take a moment to acknowledge that this man was right in almost all of his predictions?

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge that this man was right in almost all of his predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much do I have to mew to get a jaw like that?

he was.

his liver is pretty small, but he seems pretty smart

I want to see Styx respond to Jason Unruhe.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

witnessed.

>tfw you have a sharp jaw but the rest of your face is hideous
s-shadilay s-styxers....

Checked, smug fuck.

I'm the opposite

everything aside from my jaw and chin is golden. sucks

Nice try, Styx.

Why'd you have to be such a faggot and cut your stream short?

I relate to Styx. He said that he has a high metabolism and he can work out all day and eat as much food as he wants and not gain a pound. The medical community needs to find a solution to this problem because it is a gift but also a curse.

checked

Shandilay

Can someone purple pill me on the Occult stuff? I normally don't watch his Occult videos but I am interested in pursuing a degree in "memetics" and persuasion.

I really should have put a cheeky £100 bet after watching his videos

Fuck sake

try GOMAD

Gallon Of Milk A Day

You could gain 10 Lbs in 1 month

Fucking based Styx. I might even start dabbling in occultism, it seems to produce good results.

I think Occultism is real to an extent. There is lots of wishy washy stuff in it but the overall purpose seems to be to manipulate and send out signals to make something happen.

Alister Crowley defined Magick as a "practice to use your willpower in order to affect physical reality in accordance to it", or something along those lines.

Seems to have worked to Trump.

>tfw no Styx nudes

yeah styx, congrats, you were right. that's about all, peace out.

Fucking gross man

CHECKED

it wasn't hard to predict most of it anyways, PA, MI and WI were all toss ups and he got colorado blatantly wrong. florida was a good call though.

>still better than nate though

To be honest, I did not expect a Trump win at all and I got to hand it to Styx for not backing down even when the odds were against him. A guy with a computer and two hundred dollars of equipment can literally take on the legacy media in one swoop. Not saying Styx is that guy but he is arguably better at his jobs than the talking heads that we have to deal with every day.

Its all about language. That was the real point of 1984 that everyone seems to have missed, the state had utter control of language and as such, controlled literally everything else. Thats why anyone trying to police it, if they are SJW or some evangelist christian, you should fight them off

I like his look with the goatee better but he has been overall pretty good at explaining everything. I disagreed with him a few things but who cares, knows most stuff and even what he was wrong on still held water.

Confirmed for itty bitty liver

>his predictions
>his

He was making the same predictions every other alt-right figure head had been making.

There's nothing special about this faggot.

praise kek.

Styx, you're good.

But I know that's you always posting questions about yourself. You're a good marketer.

Trump was confident, that's all.

Clinton was the one using witchcraft, and it backfired on her.