What happened to Endtown threads?

What happened to Endtown threads?

I was asking the same question when I typed "Endtown" into the search bar.

The whole reason I started reading in the first place was from seeing these threads.

Seems like Sup Forums lost interest all of a sudden. Perhaps this last storyline has been rather slow?

I gave up after Wally and Holly were done. Maybe I'll get back into it.

Most of posters were in for Holly and the lizard woman love triangle. Now that's over they have nothing to discuss.

Holly's Bad End killed my interest in the comic.

I wasn't even invested in the love triangle, I just hated her resolution so much (dying alone in a desert ditto delusion) I stopped reading.

major paranoid furry purge
/trash/ is now the home for Endtown and Poppy

I thought they were banned over to /trash/ or something

Waifufags.

Also

The Holly arc wasn't very good, especially the ending, and mods are very inconsistent on whether or not Endtown is allowed on Sup Forums or banished to /trash/.

Same. And it became clear neathery had no real idea what he was doing.

That's a shame because this storyline is shaping out to be my favorite. My previous favorite was Unity.

The ending of the ship arc left a bad taste in my mouth. Weird to think that's a year ago now. I re-read it recently and decided it wasn't that bad. I think what makes it bad isn't Holly's end but rather Wally's reaction to it.

Anyone else find it strange for enough people to become a certain type of animal to become a large minority?

I hope we one day get an explanation for it. Like they all have they same type of subconscious thinkings.

As others have said, the reason we don't have regular Endtown threads anymore stems from a purge of furry comics and general threads over the course of the year. Endtown fell in the unfortunately crosswinds.

It also doesn't help that the regulars who migrated over to /trash/ were of the more hardcore set and seem to talk less about the comic and more about Aaron, his issues, and the fetishistic nature of the comic's settings and how they can benefit from these fetishes. At least, that's what I get with a cursory glance. I think most of them are just jilted Holly fans.

>but rather Wally's reaction to it.

This.

The guy was gonna let an asshole lizard beat him to death because he thought Holly was dead.

Then he reads a "I'm going to deceive myself with these dittos until I die" letter, cries for a second, and just lets her go.

Man, isn't it fucked up? Like, I get it, furries suck. But there's enough stuff on the grey area that it doesn't necessarily have to go to a fetish board just because it has animals.

Also /trash/ is just a wretched give of scum and villainy.

Endtown is probably one of the better dramatic webcomics out there, but it certainly isn't without its share of flaws and inconsistencies.

Still, I'd love to see an HBO series.

Wow, people are still going with this idea of an HBO series.

I think Adult Swim or TBS would pick it up if there was a consistent pitch,

It's funny, because I'm still not fully convinced Endtown would be TV-MA - Aaron goes to great lengths to censor swearing and avoid gore and show silly guns and designs. It's become a lot more adult as of late.

Do we know how many people live in Endtown?

We've seen fishes and crabs and worms and other things, but most people seem to be one of the 'popular' animals.

Death to Wolves

If we're going full fantasy here, I would like a series of Endtown films animated by Studio Ghibli.

Yeah it's kind of a shit situation.

Does it really fit? I feel like something with Don Bluth would be a lot more fitting.

I think Studio Ghibli would do a good job at capturing Aaron's facial expressions. I would totally take some Don Bluth ones though.

I've said this a million times, but we really don't need a Global rule against furry content anymore, it should be on an individual board basis(for example Sup Forums should allow Sup Forums relevant SFW anthro content), the global rules against smut and low quality posting should be more than enough to prevent the worst excesses

Netflix could also be a possibility

So the rats are going to kill wolves even if they're not part of the riot?

Yeah, it's kind of silly. If Disney funny animals were invented today, they'd be banished to /trash/.

Also I'm still not convinced 'furry' is a real genre. I know furries have tarnished funny animals/anthros, but that doesn't mean stuff with animals can't be good or of interest in other boards. See how many videogames there are that feature anthros.

So do any of the arcs have official names?

In my head I've been referring to the current one as 'The Missing Pigs'.

Well Endtown threads became a secret furry general, so I can see why they purged the mutant filth.

Bluth would be perfect, but it needs a somber score. Something heavy with deep strings.

user all of Sup Forums is secret furries.

Get the flamethrower.

>secret

Not since the comic moved to GoComics, unless Aaron has the chapter names on a blog/twitter feed that I don't know about

>waaah muh fursecution

i've never really actively read this comic but this dude.. needs to stop using.. those weird pseudo-ellipsis..

it's really.. fucking annoying..

Ever read 'Earth X'?

All humans are furries. Your F-gene just hasn't been triggered yet. But it's like Marvel.. or Guyver, maybe... you can't escape it. You're part of it. No matter where you flee, you're bringing it with you.

This is older than any other human expression. I am not even kidding.

>gocomics turns off rss feed subscriptions to force you to visit the actual web page and its ads
>Suddenly endtown threads have barely anyone posting in them except furries

Probably a coincidence but fuck that site all the same

I feel like the fact that they made saving the pictures a lot more difficult contributed to the lack of threads in Sup Forums

Isn't there a torrent?

Guy who was making threads and dumping the last few weeks - short version is internet explorer updated an now it's impossible to download the pages off of gocomics directly. Cropping and sticking screencaps is a pain in the ass so I'm looking for a workaround. Once I figure something out I'll start doing regular threads again

people wanted to have generals about it with their shitty fan characters so it ended up moving over to /trash/, where there is always a thread up 24/7

>internet explorer

What.

What.

No, but seriously.

WHAT?

Good.

Sounds like the furry equivalent of Shadowrun.

GUYS, MY NETSCAPE NAVIGATOR ISN'T WORKING!

I thought Endtown got a pass on Sup Forums up until people started getting into waifu wars about Holly and Kirbee and how one was shit/better than the other and that's ALL the threads were until the storyline ended.

...You know, when you put it that way, I can kinda see it how that would be read as a crappy outcome. I still kinda feel like having Holly Blue-pill herself out of the story was ...interesting? Tragic? Still the way to take the story but now I feel like the sunrise ending should have been more somber at the least.

You can do inspect element in chrome/firefox/IE and the image link is in the code.

I agree this is a shitty thing to do for gocomics.