Superman could had saved the Marvel Multiverse if the Illuminati didn't decide to kill him and his Earth

Superman could had saved the Marvel Multiverse if the Illuminati didn't decide to kill him and his Earth.

Sauce?

Hickman's New Avengers, the story in which Marvel heroes do horrible shit, get away with it and suffers no consequence.

Time Runs Out. Thats a photoshop though, Superman doesn't appear.

Meanwhile...

>DC heroes fight against villains to avenge Marvel heroes
>Marvel heroes destroy DC heroes and DC citizens
Very different.

Yes.

I love how cape writers have sort of universally come together and agreed DC and Marvel exist within the same multiverse.

It's been a while, but what was the Not!Justice League's plan to stop or work around further incursions past that corny bullshit anyways?

No one has done that.

Kinda, but not really. The two multiverses exist within the same omniverse. Where DC has a fairly fixed multiversal structure, Marvel's is more on the chaotic side. DC uses Super-string theory for its multiverse model, Marvel uses the Many-Worlds Interpretation.

Who is it? Hyperion?

Don’t forget that was only ultimates, and Justice Incarnate team up with the Avengers to fight the Gentry.

Meanwhile Dr Strange has Azathoth tentacle rape the justice league until only a shriveled Superman is left to watch Batman die before his eyes and his world get blown up by the Illuminati with a super bomb.

>the story in which Marvel heroes do horrible shit, get away with it and suffers no consequence.
I'm glad you gave the writer because that doesn't narrow things down much.

Considering who they are they would have pull off the Hail Mary, and if they didn’t they’d die trying.

That was the whole point. The Illuminati go down like rats on a sinking ship.

>DC, actual heroes doing heroic things
>Marvel, anti-heroes fighting within for the most retarded of reasons

Marvel is the edgy fedora-tippers of superhero comic books. Other than Spidey, what are some Marvel superheroes that actually act, or have acted, as selfless heroes?

It really is sad that marvel heroes outside Thor are a pack of dindus.

Color scheme looks like a version of the Sentry.

Beta Ray Bill. What are you, a newfag?

Spider-Girl

well there was one who could've saved them but none but Remender remembered

>Snetry
>Saving people
Maybe if Norman Osborn tells him to do it. Otherwise he would be too busy crying is space or threatening the lives of other heroes.

Thor and Hyperion fighting the Beyonders was based.

Dr. Strange just brought him back. Time for shit to go waaaaaaay downhill.

They went up against a version of the Squadron Supreme, which included "Sun-God", a sun-powered pinnacle of strength and righteousness.

No, he didn't.

he will be killed by other earths or he stomps by other villains or god doom. Sun god isn't superman and doesn't have a writer on his back.

It's Zoran the Sun God from Earth 4290001 take out the zeroes and add those numbers together.

fuck you dude all it took Thor was explaining the plan of Apoc kids with a Celestial to get Bob to help. in this version (as in the first, classic) he actually means well for humanity.

>he doesnt appear
>oh wait I guess he does, who is it!?

Why do fags do this? If you havent read a story don't comment on it.

Earth 16?

I don't get it.

I didn't comment on anything, I asked who the character was. Calm down buddy

Yeah, guess I shoulda been more specific. 42 + 9 + 1 = 52.

No you said its an edit Superman isn't in it. Then asked who it was when you were proved wrong.

This constant stream of people talking about runs theyve never read like they have is killing Sup Forums.

>He thinks Sentry is a hero
You don't know heroes, user.

The only ones I can remember are Thor, Hyperion, Beta Ray Bill, the Power Pack, and Peter. Other than them, the rest of them are selfish asshats, and sociopaths with no regard for the well-being of people, or their lives and sanity.

I'm not the guy who said it's an edit, no idea why you would just assume that

>proved wrong
But Superman *isn't* in it.

>Should have been more specific

That's not even remotely close to "adding up", retard.

nah he's anti-villain and this suited him just fine shame they didn't bring him back still with Apocalypse schtick

Okay, tell us more.

they could easily be edited to look like Supes, MM, Dr Fate and a manly version of Barry

>taking numbers and adding them together isn't adding up
So what if you've got to be a little liberal with the first two. Live a little.

It gets better when you read the issue they feature in.

Chad universe

A hero is someone who cares.

No he couldn't

But Lex could have, since Lex is basically ADD Doom

Did he actually call him Wayne?

Just think about it.

When people talk about Superman, they bring him saving the girl from "All Stars Superman"

When people talk about Sentry, this is what they bring up.

This alone tells you the difference between a hero and Sentry.

>Sentry is killing mass murderer

What?

weird thing is, Superman couldve, someone post the page of Supes Vibrating the Earth so it wont collide with its extradimensional counterpart. It was so weirdly apt.

I'm reading the comic right now, the character's costume makes him look like he should be called Dark Knight, but his name's Rider.

Namor is so fabulous

>Namorfags are gay
Always.

This costume is so good

>almost killed Galactus
>destroyed many worlds
>tried to steal Thor hammer

Oh, so this is the world that Dr Spectrum from the latest Squadron Supreme series was from?

>Considering who they are they would have pull off the Hail Mary, and if they didn’t they’d die trying.

Well... yeah, but what was the plan?

Yup.

>saved Thor from certain death rather than leave him to die
There, a selfless heroic act, per the original post's request.

Damn

So how did Dr Strange get his soul back?

God Doom gave it back to him.

>Ares mass murderer

Dark Avengers Ares tried to stop the war and was generally one of the few sane people on the team.

are you just calling him a mass murderer because hes the god of war?

Marvel heroes are really relatable and realistic.

See how they casually killed 7 billion people. Just like a normal human being like you and me.

Those flawless DC heroes wouldn't even kill 10 million people. That's why I don't like those Mary Sues.

>Hickman's New Avengers, the story in which Marvel heroes do horrible shit, get away with it and suffers no consequence.
It really bothers me that this idea was allowed at all. They literally committed mass genocide.

Sure lets ignore the fact that Barry Flash went back in time and killed the previous incarnation of the multiverse and the existences of his nieces and nephews.

It's literally "survival of the fittest", "kill a certain number to save more", it's not that complex.

Add the first Quasar and Cap(when written correctly)

The only planet that they killed during the Incursions that had inhabitants on it was Sungod's Earth. The other Incursion Earths that they encounter were destroyed by inhabitants of their own universe. Ultimately the Illuminati with exception to Namor didn't want to destroy Sungod's Earth and would had let both universes die for it.

Barry who?

>Superman could had saved the Marvel Multiverse if the Illuminati didn't decide to kill him and his Earth.

Indeed.

The Incursions are a side-effort of the Beyonders killing the cosmic abstracts of the Marvel universe and multiverse. The cosmic abstracts that maintains the balance and follow it to function. Eternity was killed, the universe was going to die with or without the aid of the Incursions. Incursions just speed up its inevitable death.

The Incursions really felt like Hickman's hitting a wall.

"Literally NOTHING can stop this, no matter what, no matter when, nothing!!!!1!"

What part of "Superman just saved the omniverse!" don't you understand?

Hope.

Hope is literally a tangible force in DC.

The whole thing was a big misunderstanding. They were going to use the Blue Lightbulb of Hope to stop the Incursions.

Alternatively pic related, which came out years before the Incursions and probably inspired Hickman.

Christ fuck, reads like something from from Star Trek, the only thing missing is reversing the polarity on Superman's dick to create a quantum wave or something. You always have to reverse the polarity on something to fix a problem.

>Marvel Heroes believe its a dog eat dog world

Unfortunately DC heroes prefer not to live like dogs at all.

Oops. I thought it was carnage. Anyway, That isn't sentry, that is the void and it isn't canon. People like to talk about it because this is pretty much broly level tier story.

>tfw Lex Luthor, with all his pettiness, would be Marvel's biggest hero.

> suffers no consequences

did you even read the run? this was the arc that broke the team

If they weren't so incompetent they would have at least teleported some people on the other Earth into their own or into Asgard or a pocket dimension or whatever before blowing up the planet. Even a single city saved from destruction would have been better than crashing the whole Earth with no survivors.

But no. World full of comic book magic and science and somehow only a plant killing genocide bomb works.

Fuck Hickman's writer fiat.

Also I'm surprised he didn't go darker. The Illuminati should have seen that the Great Society Earth was better than their own and splinter over some that want the Great Society Earth to last because they stand the best chance of solving the whole Incursions over the ones that want to save 616.

And that is why they go through multiple crisis events where they and everyone they know are either erased and remade or erased and forgotten.

>Siege isn't canon

Hypertime.

Which consequences did they suffer?

I never got this.

Like the ones that "shaded the Apocalypse" by doing something smart like blowing up their own planet while moving everyone off world. What kills them in the end?

To be honest the Incursions are a really low level threat compared to what DC has to fight against. The whole doomsday scenario depends on whether or not you can quickly evacuate and blow up a planet. That's something Z-grade lanterns go easily pull off.

Incursions relied on an enormous amount of writer fiat and Doomwank to work.

Reeds lost his family
Namor got killed twice by black bolt and Hyperion.
Black panther lost his kingdom and still suffering today.
Professor X dies and then come back.
Black bolt lost his kingdom and getting cucked.
Tony lost his body and dies.
Doctor strange lost his powers and piece of his soul.

The Illuminati fell apart after this arc, and as a result, everybody found out about what they were doing an then nobody liked them any more and the multiverse collapsed.

1. Hypertime

2. Convergence

They literally sent Super-Hal and Superman back in macrotime to S rank Crisis on Infinite Earths so that everyone lived.

That's how good DC is at handling cosmic doomsday threats.

Unironically this.

Yeah the whole point was to show how much the Marvel heroes like Illuminati failed at being heroes and living up to the ideal version of them like the DC heroes

The Marvel multiverse was dying since the Beyonders killed the Living Tribunal (judge and protector the multiverse), Galactuses (the balance of the universes), Eternities and Infinities (the life of the universes), the Celestials (the immune system of the universes). Teleporting them to other Earths would had done nothing. It was only living off borrowed time created by Molecule Man. Nowhere in the multiverse was safe since Beyonders were roaming around and looking to kill anything that they encountered. Nevermind the fact that the Beyonders had a multiverse killing bomb at their disposal that they didn't use yet.

>Nobody liked them
First world problems.

Where is Kon-El? Where is Cir-El? Where is Angel Supergirl? Where are Wally's kids? Where is Chris Kent? Why is Ma Kent dead?

Hypertime.

nobody liking them for commiting genocide is the lowest bar anyone can set.

Chris Kent is alive. He's with Zod, conquering a planet.

>Cir-El

Dead. Didn't you read the arc?

>Angel Supergirl

Dead AND in Hell.

>Chris

With Zod, looking like he got mind broken the fuck up in the Phatom Zone

>Kon

Hinted to be showing up soon

>Wally's Kids

Hypertime

>Ma Kent

That's not fair. The status of Ma and Pa constantly changes.

So it should have been 4200901, then.