What do you guys think of the Hellboy comics?

What do you guys think of the Hellboy comics?
I think theyre really well written and the artstyle is pretty nice
Some questions for ya'all
-Whats you Favorite Hellboy Comic? The Fury1-3

-What do you think of Hellboy in general? Pretty well made character, probably my favorite

-Thoughts on "Hellboy in Hell"? Really dope imo

Helboy in fantastic and everyone should give it a read.

- Has to be In Hell. To me its an encapsulation of what makes the series great and is a really well made ending for it.

- He's incredibly fun to follow around, Mignola is really good at writing him as a deadpan hero.

- #10 is the best single issue of anything, ever, in my opinion.

Op here, currently reading through the Chained coffin. I feel that in hell was a stretched but great overall i liked the fury a bit more

Hellboy would be better if it wasn't perpetual world-building blueballs.
>ancient and terribly powerful evils exist
>but nevermind that here's some c-list supernatural bullshit
>but it turns out that bullshit was summoned by a greater evil!!!
>which we will never discuss again...
It would be like The Wire only showing beat cops and crack houses.

It's probably my favorite comic book series.

Don't know if I can say just one. I really like a bunch of the one shots. Heads, The Wolves of Saint August, In the Chapel of Moloch to name a few.

I think Hellboy has a great design, an interesting journey and can be put in a lot of fun situations.

I like Hellboy in Hell a bunch, but it could have gone on longer for me.

Hellboy's great but I stopped reading BPRD years ago and I could never get into "in Hell"

I should probably reread it sometime soon

Reminder that the Hellboy Krampus issue drops tomorrow. Should make for a good storytime

Love me some Hellboy, favorite story is wolves of St August and I love in hell the end made me happy for Hellboy and I liked how it had to do with the magician and the snake. Love that story to and I like that Mignola wrote it with his daughter. Also love looking at the art in the first HB stories and comparing to in Hell. Mignolas style got a lot more simple but damn I love some of the pages of in hell

just started collecting and I'm glad that I did some research and found out that the Omnis are coming out next year. That way, I'll have all the issues for like 25-50% of the regular price

Love it is fantastic and it should be more appreciated.

>not reading BPRD

>favorite story is wolves of St August

That's one that Mignola has mentioned he can't look at anymore, he thinks his art is really bad in it. I love the image of the wolfhead girl in the little dress

This always makes me get choked up.

> I dig them
> Conqueror Worm
> I haven't gotten to it yet.

This was posted on wall paper thread by the best user Sup Forums has the chronologicalmignolaverse user

I really enjoy hellboy and hellboy in hell
Conqueror worm is my favorite

Cant wait for the krampus story tomorrow

It's interesting, but I have no interest in the non-Mignola runs and I can't bring myself to have the same reverence for the Mignola stories everyone else seems to have.

>i have only read hellboy and hellboy alone. BPRD? Witchfinder? what are those?

>chronologicalmignolaverse user

a true saint. when will he return to purify this place once more?

Literally the worst thing I've ever read. Bunch of SJW bullshit with webcomic art.