Quexit

>Quexit
>Newfexit
>Maritexit

Can these be a thing in the foreseeable future?

Fuck off republinigger
GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN AND HEAVEN BLESS
THE MAPLE LEAF FOREVER

If the Conservatives are as hopeless and cucked as it seemed in the debate today, absolutely.

This.
I support Quebexit though, as long as they rejoin France.

The Maritimes would be fucked without the Feds dude. Our industries are all dead. From the Newfies down to NB it's a sad ramshackle sight of no jobs, no industry, no nothing. Irving can't run the entire region.

How about instead we just EXPLOIT THE NATIONAL RESOURCES THAT SPAN THE SECOND LARGEST FUCKING COUNTRY ON THE PLANET

I don't care about Quebec they can leave and we will invade and turn it into an Anglo province

>as long as they rejoin France

GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY DUMB PLATEAUNIGGER YOUR ACCENT IS GAY AS FUCK

>nuke Vancouver
>nuke Toronto
And just like that Canada is great again.

>nuke Vancouver

Literally nothing wrong with the chinks let them go ahead and have the island.

Instead bomb Montreal. Toronto has to go. Also set off another Halifax explosion.

Canada is made great again.

t. Dong Long Chang

chinks are peaceful immigrants desu... they're the best immigrants after european whites and Sikhs

They're not involved in violent crime but they do launder money and refuse to speak English. Just because they're better than Muslims it doesn't make them good immigrants.

Go back to your country, Fuk Dog

so which immigrants are the best then ?
>inb4 no immigrants

Sikh smell awful and wear those turbans. Chinks are the best immigrants after whites.

No immigrants. What the fuck is wrong with someone who moves to the other side of the world for money?

Europeans and Americans share our values. I'm mostly okay with Flips and Sikhs since they're really nice. Meanwhile Chinese and Arabs have zero manners.

just gas the francophones desu. they literally ruin everything. they're canadian jews.

SACRE BLEU IT IS LIKE ANOTHA PLAIN OF ABRAHAM

Oh look, another "let's blame all my problem on the French" poster

>Chinese have zero manners

I'm a cable guy in Montreal.
Chinks are easily the most respectful customers I encounter

Having no personality =/= respectful

Toronto and Edmonton chinks are awful.

NB Reporting in. We rely on the rest of Canada so I doubt I'd be a tub

Just ignore me auto corrects a bitch and I'm lazy

they're to blame for mr trudeau over there. wild how most liberal party candidates are all french... wacky...

Wild how most Liberal supporters are English... wacky...

Nègres

The French are literally to blame for the state of the nation as it is.

First Trudeau cucked out Canada in the sixties.

Then Trudeau cucked out Canada in It's 2015.

Meanwhile all the French make an uprorar about how they're the "niggers of Canada" and so now flight attendants in the Yukon have to go through seatbelt instructions in French.

*natives who speak english

This

Half of quebecers hate Trudeau and think he is stupid. Check out conservatives in QC last election, they grew stronger.

That's why we only nuke Montreal and Quebec City.

Rural Quebec is based.

this sadly

Canada needs a new radical party to bring new ideas into the political discussion.

i've thought this for a while. what would we name it though? what would it's policies be? who would run it?

Sure stinks like commie shit in here tonight

BC - Chinks
AB - ??
SK - ??
MB - Natives, fuck
ON - More natives
GTA - Muslims, Pajeets
QC - Franchphones

Maritimes - ??

I'd say just nuke Toronto and area. I for one welcome our new Asian overlords.

- Decent IQ, won't affect offspring too much
- East Asians and Jews don't fuck with each other, they both go back to ancient times too
- 2nd gen girls love the BWC

Ontario (Well Ottawa and Toronto) is pure cancer. Quebec libre and then we purge Montreal.

Not sure about the name. But that is the least thing to worry about.

A new party would focus on things like
>immigration reform
Basically decreasing immigration, increasing native births, etc.
>monetary reform
We need to start making more debt(interest) free money. these big banking cartels need to quit with their over-leveraged money creation that has been sinking us for decades
>removing the Charter of Rights and Freedoms
really, the charter of privileges and limitations. Before Trudeau, our rights and freedoms were undefined, but assumed as anything that is not against the law of the land (common law). We need to go back to this model before more shit just like bill c-16 comes out.
>downloading responsibilities to provincial, municipal governments
I think we should strip the federal government down as much as possible. It should focus on criminal justice, defence/military, foreign affairs, finance, immigrations, and trade.
>electoral reform
I think Canada is sick of FPTP. I personally think it's fine, but the single transferable vote/instant runoff is a nice alternative.

waddup anglofags quebecer here, your moms enjoyed my big french cock when I paid them visit. when we're finished leeching your money we declare independence hahaha get rekt quebec smartest province

i agree with these, especially removing the charter of rights and freedoms.

Oh look, a Sikh. Pretty sure you can't speak french.

Kellie Leitch you faggots. Stop bitching like women and help her get nominated

>99.3% white

There won't be a new party. We just have to overhaul the Conservatives. The framework is there.

Everyone fuckin hates Trudeau in quebec except the cucks in montreal