I'll get us started
>I'm not going to kill you.
>Dying is easy. Living is hard.

>Characters make the most retarded decisions for the sake of the plot

Every single one you will find in the "Tropes You Love" threads on Sup Forums

>chain of events ultimately results in nothing of note changing
>said chain of events caused fuckloads of casualties

>character remarks on how silly the spandex costumes are
If ONE character can notice, then they ALL should be able to notice, and they wouldn't be wearing said costumes in the first place.

I have to sacrifice

I fight to protect my friends

The power of friendship etc

>X turns into monster
>"That monster got X"

>MC massacres mooks, but refuses to kill the main villain
>MC beats male villain to a bloody pulp, but whenever fighting a female villain, he only ever harmlessly shoves her or handcuffs her to a pole

>I can't believe i'm going to say this, but [character who is always right] is right

But this is true.

It's literally a fact.

These threads are undiluted cancer.

Didn’t they do it to Negan in the walking dead like he’s going to get over the guilt eventually or it’s gonna get to a point we’re he stops giving a fuck about it

I want to see this line come from someone who then paralyzes their enemy. Like:
"I'm not gonna kill you. Dying is easy, living is hard."
And then they bring a baseball bat to the back of the enemies head or something. And among the screams of, "Oh god I can't feel my legs! I can't move my arms, what have you done to me? You've crippled me!!"
The character just sort of walks off whispering, "And now it'll be even harder for you."

Or something.

>mc has multiple love interests
>chooses the normal and worst girl

Looking at you McGinnis.

That was a problem I had with Defenders. Jessica shits on Matt's costume, calling it "pajamas."
He's not fucking bulletproof, Jessica. He's the only one with friends actively worrying about his wellbeing.

Let me get two out of the way alreat

>greek mythology show
>Hades is the bad guy even if he is actually the chillest god there was and I'm so cultured for knowing this

>character says something scientific
>dumb characters says "in english please" like I'm literaly watching a show for little kids and they do not know everything already, like I do

Also, see

They seem to really like "comic relief is actually strong" because they post it in every thread

>tough rowdy amazonian-built babe is a lesbo

It's almost like they can't relate to the strong/capable MC and choose to latch onto the underestimated and pathetic side character

in the netflix canon she was jewel right, if so she probably said that cause she was bitter about being like him or jealous that she cant be that way anymore

That's not a trope, that's everything ever. It's like saying >"story is presented through medium"