REPORT: Hillary Clinton Couldn’t Stop Crying, Blamed Comey and Obama for Her Stunning Loss

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/

youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3920592/Trump-campaign-manager-says-HUMA-placed-phone-call-Clinton-conceded-race-newly-minted-president-elect-didn-t-needle-email-indictment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LMFAO this is too good

She had to rig the primary against a geriatric communist Jew. She had nobody to blame but herself.

>woman immediately starts blaming others for her own downfall
>not just that, but others who actually helped her a ton

But women are equal in every way to men

>Female candidate
>Cries inconsolably for 6 hours when she loses

Sure doing a great job representing her gender as strong and unemotional

Sup Forums can we all agree that Hillary is at least better than obongo? Reminder, he stole her chance 8 years ago.

Obongo was shilling for her almost nonstop

They're both pretty bad but I'd say Obama is better.

>I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for Commie, Obongo and those meddling nazi frogs

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fuck I was laughing all day, CNN is Comedy TV now, make it stop, good lord

Nigger Don Lemon coming up!!!!!!
Fuck I'm gonna die when I see his face

Plz no more laugh, Ima gonna die

i'm rock fucking hard right now

Fuck you then : ) Obama is the reason why this country is such shit and full of degenerate nigger lovers. Hillary would've been a wonderful president in 2008.

Not surprised.

She spent literally 15 years after Bill became president setting up the groundwork to do it herself. She endured a serial cheating husband just to get more support.

Despite all her insider connections she lost to Obama then worked for him like a cuck for years to build her next run. Then she rigs the primary and loses to a reality tv star who started running for president for fun.

15 years down the fucking drain and it's her last shot.

>15 years down the fucking drain and it's her last shot.
All the wasted establishment funds.

Its just so fucking good.

OH FUCK the face of Don Lemon right now.....

OH god, the major butthurt, he's gonna cry

>losing to someone who does it for shits and giggles
that's gotta be rough just in and of itself.

>Rig the election
>Lose anyway

Literally worse than Bill in skill

kek

Have there ever existed a more self-entitled cunt?

its simple, leafanon

So where is the proof that this happened?

woops wrong thread srry

Crying is well known manipulation method possessed by wumyn. Nothing new.

> look what you've done sexist bigots

the tears won't stop pouring, delicious

who is his source lol

some old lady that was apparently close enough for clinton to call for support just phoned up this dude and told him how she was such a big babby?

this is my dad works at nintendo teir shit

Comey very likely cost her the election.

>blames the FBI and Obama
>not the Russians

So, Hillary blames the Russians when talking to the media but even she doesn't believe it? So she was literally risking WW3 to knowingly push a bullshit narrative for her political benefit? Shocking!

I'd be crying my eyes out too if I was indebted to some of the most powerful and evil people in the world, and just found out I couldn't pay them back.

REPORT: I still haven't stopped smiling

The gook speaks truth. This is hearsay.

the children of america deserve better, MAGA

I want to believe though

>Two old fags gossiping

>this

>first person she calls is her BFF female friend
>her BFF immediately goes and tells everyone else so that they can make fun of her behind her back

why do women do this to each other?

Which was morally wrong, by the way

President using tax payers money to shill for shillary. Doesn't he have president things to do?

It was obvious that her pet weasel Pedosta had just been screamed at. He was furious under a relatively calm exterior while closing out the Javits Center last night.

Takes a really terrible candidate to not give a concession speech, console your supporters and be gracious especially to staff in your defeat.

That makes me so very happy.
youtube.com/watch?v=0MCnnfXPSHw

Hahah

SO FUCKING GOOD.

I AM SO FUCKING HORNY RIGHT NOW.

SEEING THESE LIBSHITS SO BUTTHURT IS REALLY PUMPING ME UP!

It's been my favorite part this entire election. Watching all of these experienced politicians get their shit handed to them by Donald Trump has been absolutely amazing.

He at the very least makes it look effortless. We haven't seen any fatigue. He just keeps going. He didn't lay a traditional ground game. He didn't do it in the primaries and he didn't do it in the general. He already had the name recognition. He just held his rallies where he plays classic rock, speaks off the cuff for two hours about whatever the fuck, and then moves on to the next one. He spent less money, he bought less ads, he had no support from the media, he barely had support from his own party, and now he's running the whole goddamned thing. Meanwhile Hillary had the media shilling for her constantly, the entire Democrat establishment was in her back pocket, and she spent twice as much as he did. She has years of political experience both in the legislative and executive branches and she still gets blown the fuck out.

Everyone underestimated him. God bless this magnificent man.

>woman blaming others

sheeeeeeeeeeeet.

>Obama didn't do enough

The dude did more than pretty much any president has ever done, so much so that he was well past "Faux Pas," territory, and dancing the line hard on "Collusion." The vast majority of Americans felt he was doing WAY too much for someone that was supposed to be doing his job (which is running the United States, NOT being your token nog to rally blacks to the polls).

Politicians just weren't able to comprehend the idea that the people didn't want another fucking politician. They would vote for somebody with literally no political experience before voting for another politician, that's how much they are hated.

And that, in and of itself, is a beautiful thing.

>Really?
>Huh!

Checking my news app on my phone, you could never tell any of these organizations were against Trump. CNBC and Business Insider are all pretending like they ever did anything but sing Trump's praises. They've even gone so far to talk about how his proposed tax plan to get more money back in the US was genius.

But I remember.

underrated

>WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THAT?

BIG CRYBABY HILLARY CRIES LIKE A BABY

>Lost after a decades long fight to become the top in politics
>At the finish line
>Barely scraping by against Bernie Sanders and possibly on electoral shenanigans
>With what is so close she might have won the popular vote despite losing the Electorate
>Against a guy that was perceived as a joke by many
>Is old as fuck and branded as a loser so there is no way she will ever get to try again

Suicide might be for a more legitimate reason than for her supporters that just don't like Trump. Don't let your daughter grow up aiming to be President.

I feel bad... it was her turn...

It's so clear that on Thursday, Obama is going to throw Hillary under the bus to Trump to save himself.

Can you imagine if she was elected and she started crying because Putin insulted her

She can be the 2nd PM of Canada, first elected.

good job dnc, you rigged the primaries for Hillary and now you played yourself

It was Comey's fault. She was a lock before he decided to intervene. It was her turn. I hope he hangs.

>friend calls me crying, inconsolable, at one of the worst moments of her life
>better report to the media

If this is true I actually feel legitimately sorry for Hillary for the first time in my life. Why are women such bitches to each other?

>Dolan beats like 20 other fuckwits in a system rigged against him in the primaries
>Expect to beat him in a similarly skewed General Election

>Gets free ride from the fucking F B I
>Still blames them

She should be glad she's not in prison.. for now

Yes, Hillary was merely corrupt but Obama was a leftist true believer.

You can't deny the timing of Comey's release impacted voters, he only recanted like 2 days before the election so people already had the scandal in their head

comey pussyed out you fag

Women.

Delusional.

Chatting to a mate in Australia today. His sisters friend was photographing the campaign.

Justice should not be stopped just because of events happening at the time.

Fake. It's all hearsay. She was very calm and collected during her concession speech.

I want the video of that traitorous cunt throwing a tantrum and screaming and shit last night

How do you think we can get it?

I know it exists

Yeah, the number of weeping women leaving the Dem HQ last night after Podesta told them to "go home" was amazing. Women in tears, shaking their heads, supporting each other, and shuffling quietly out of the auditorium.

Delicious tears. Learn to read and think next time, bitches. You and your nu-male husbands. We stand on principle in this country, not narrative.

Prison cell surveillance

How does that work? Wouldn't her tears be below freezing?

This. I need more than one source. You all know this is something some memer would lie about.

which was hours later, fuckwit.

Too hot in hell

I would tend to agree, but she's known for being a little unstable.

As for her concession speech, she delivered it the next day, and it took her over an hour after the announced time for her to step up to the mic.

You're right, the emails were a legitimate legal issue and not an obvious political ploy by republicans. I'm sure they are going to press charges any day now, keep drinking the political kool aid.

Did she really deserve this cruel twist of fate?

>Hillary will die knowing that all of her life's aspirations went unfulfilled, she will never be the first female president of the United States

I gotta remember this when I'm on my death bed, it'll make passing that much sweeter and easier.

>But I remember.

Don't worry, Trump will remember too.

the 9th circle is frozen though

The democratic primary is way more rigged than the republican primary. Remember, if the republicans had anything like superdelegates Trump wouldn't have even gotten the nomination.

Many times over.

kek

I would have loved to see what last night would look like with Bernie v Trump. Do you think Bernie would have had a chance to win?

>Years of political experience
>Husband was president
>Spent life trying to be president
>Get funded 2 billion for campaign
>Have celebrities, politicians, media, sjws, and bankers on your side
>Still get BTFO
Eat shit Hillary, I have a bottle of whisky saved for the day you die

Stop making these fucking threads.

Stop kicking her while she is down. She conceded. The election is over. Leave the poor woman alone.

no

Kicking down people means that they will never seek anything ever again, freeing up resources to the stronger.

Trump intoned last night that as long as republicans are willing to work with him in good faith, he's willing to forget that they tried to screw him at every turn. Of course, if they stop working with him he will suddenly remember.

The truth, though, is that Trump can't be that nice. Now that he's won he has to get rid of as many people that opposed him as he has the power to. Letting them stick around would be suicide.

HAHAHAHA

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS

HILLARY DIDN'T EVEN PERSONALLY SPEAK TO TRUMP SHE MADE HUMA DO IT LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3920592/Trump-campaign-manager-says-HUMA-placed-phone-call-Clinton-conceded-race-newly-minted-president-elect-didn-t-needle-email-indictment.html

Fuck her. I'd rather kick her when she's down than ever have the possibility of her getting back up.

No, leaf. He would have gotten the college kid vote, but that's about as good as communists do in our country. The Dems would never have run him.

But I know there is no way I can convince you of that, because "Bernie would have beat Drumpf" is such a goddamn catchphrase now. He was not half as smart as many young voters believed he was. He was a crank.

Crying because she knew this was her final chance. Two failed campaigns in a row and theres no way Dems would risk throwing her into a rematch in 2020.

She's become Jeb 2.0. Groomed for politics and destroyed by an outsider upstart.

I am basking in schadenfreude and there's NOTHING you can do about it.