New Kelly

My grandpawho I wasn't really close to actually died on Christmas when I was 10 so this is deeply relateable.

>it's another "I hate myself for sympathising with a Kelly comic" episode

My cousin's grandfather whom I'm not related to died last week, he's been a fucking downer since then and I bet he's still going to be one during christmas dinner along with his father.

Fucking Kelly, how can such an almighty man be so superior yet relatable to the everyday folk?

I mean, if he's fucking dead it's not really the grandfather's fault for being kind of a downer.

Why the hell are you bringing the BODY to dinner though?

>tfw i'm going to be the dead relative this year
Hopefully I don't die until after Christmas is over, even though my family isn't really into holidays anyway. I still don't want to be the dick that dies right before Christmas.

you ok user?

Shit whats happening m8.

What's your ailment?

I was diagnosed with nuclear farts six months ago, and they've been slowly giving me cancer. Every time I let one loose, I risk developing a new tumor.

wait is that an actual disease you can have.

It sounds stupid enough to be true.

>a Kelly thread that doesn't turn into Sup Forums shit
Getting better.

Is this some silly way of saying you're not sick, you're just going to kill yourself? Don't.

Kelly does it again!

Give it time user

I am stupid and/or foreign.

I know this is a parody, but what is it a parody of? Is it mocking any particular series or artists? Do you have pics to compare this with?

Thats one of the reasons people read Kelly, No one has anyone idea who hes mocking/agreeing with. Their comics are too deep in Irony.

It's mocking terrible political cartoons. Kelly just inserts episodes of his own fictional life when there's nothing noteworthy in the news to parody to hammer home what a narcissistic out of touch douchebag the fictional creator himself is, in this case mocking a relative he didn't like for dying and ruining his Christmas.

>t. messed up no-good modern kid

He represents everyday life as american political cartoons.

It's a satire of political cartoons.

Funerals are really dumb and troublesome affairs. Their only use is as part of the grieving process for those really close to the deceased. Anyway, they should be short and private.

Pretentious political cartoonists. You know what the best part is? The Kelly comics are better than Ward Sutton's actual comics

Well it's not called nuclear farts, and the actual farting is more a symptom than a cause, but yes.

Can you give the actual name of your disease, I want to look this up.

Colon cancer?

Wait, Farting with Colon Cancer can actually kill you?

Godspeed and best of luck user, hope you survive this christmas day.

No, excessive farting is a symptom of colon cancer.

Isn't Kelly himself an old man with grandkids?

So do you actually have colon cancer or are you just memeing us?

I'm not that guy. I'm just some faggot speculating about farts and cancer. Beats most of the conversation tangents we've had recently.

he does have colon cancer, but he was trying to make a joke of it
this failed because he is too autistic to make a joke and we would be too autistic to understand it anyways

I got that part, but while I can believe they probably exist somewhere, visualising something even half as OTT as Kelly meant seriously hurts my brain.

>Ward Sutton
Any choice examples to share?

I had a grandfather who died right before Christmas. He was a chainsmoker who kept smoking after he lost one of his lungs to cancer and had to use an oxygen tank. Nobody was shocked when he died.

Might I introduce you to one Chuck Assay?

As someone who just beat cancer in time for Christmas (a lot closer than I'm comfortable confronting atm), I feel ya user.

yes but he isn't an asshole who die in christmas

>Obama can command the legions of the damned
America's second Metal President (after Jackson).

I don’t get it, where on earth is Euthanasia?

Somewhere near Laos?

I prefer this one