Other urls found in this thread:

greatschools.org/texas/austin/537-Crockett-High-School/quality/#Test_scores
greatschools.org/texas/austin/schools/?gradeLevels=h
twitter.com/icegov?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=pqpmZZbSAmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bye!

That face is fucking hideous.

Also, gender studies shouldn't be credited as a legitimate course.

You have to go back!

>4.5 GPA

that's like 3.6 in the real world innit

time for her to go and make mexico great again!

goodbye!

The average IQ of mestizos is around 90. Lower than the average caucasian.

The reason Mexico is a shithole is because people like her with good genes have left the country. She could be doing great things in Mexico for the Mexican people if she wasn't stealing someone's place in America.

And no, we haven't forgotten about her. Obama has been deporting millions of illegals, but no one talks about it. Watch now as Trump takes over and suddenly deportations become a major talking point in all the MSM.

>4.5 GPA

Good. Send her back to Mexico. They have a lot of work to do.

Remember when La Migra actually did their fucking jobs?

calling those kneeholders nice legs?

Should have got a Student Visa
But bye bye for making the wrong choice

Good luck finding work

Smartest illegal girl in the deathcamps

>implying the exception is the rule

Oh yeah, well my GPA is 6.

those legs aren't all that great

She said what school she went to in another post, but I can't remember. It was literally one of the worst in Austin. So glad I left that shithole, even if my current living situation isn't great.

Oh I member!

Alright now go back.

MY GPA IS OVER 9000

Her legs look nasty

Oh yeah, well my GPA is 7.

>nice legs
>undocumented
Top Kek she hopped the border

Giant face. She's like 80% face. And she has to go back.

> Undocumented

YOU MEAN ILLEGAL YOU FUCKING TAX-DODGING SPIC

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR DESCRIPTION TO SOUND MORE HUMANITARIAN

Pretty sure it was Crockett, and you can review their test scores here:
greatschools.org/texas/austin/537-Crockett-High-School/quality/#Test_scores

Otherwise someone will remember the school and you can look them up here:
greatschools.org/texas/austin/schools/?gradeLevels=h

UT is the number one school in Texas....

Um, OK? Plenty of students come from out of the country to go to school here, and vice versa.
Now go and take your education and help out YOUR country instead of abandoning it.

TIIIIME TO GO THE FUCK BACK THEN

>4.5 GPA

I know, I graduated from UT. She isn't a college grad, she's a HS grad. That's why she has a 4.5 GPA.

Wall.

>nice legs

you have to go back

Please deport her and post here burgers.

>UT
>no mention of SAT score
it's a sad fact that this is news; hey hispanics, I guess you can get above average grades too!

There are a dozen UTs and they have varying quality, similar to the UCs where you have some really shitty ones where you would rather go to a State univesity instead.

Any High School that allows students to get over a 4.0 GPA is usually shit.

R A R E
F
L
A
G

>nice legs
aww too bad that local drug cartel will cut them off once she gets deported to Mexico
sad!

>Better than Rice

wew lad

>"Out, out out!"

Who gives a shit, it's still not your country you goddamn whore, you don't get to invalidate a nation's sovereignty over it's borders because your own nation sucks.
I wish women would get fucking shafted.

People who brag about their accomplishments, appearance and especially education are the most insufferable people to be around and usually not all that bright and massively insecure.

Every office I've worked has had a girl like that and they always have a meltdown or get a divorce young and EVERYONE hates their fucking guys.

>my parents had to come here illegally
>my parents weren't lucky enough to be born here
>my parents had to work a lot to get residence card
>implying the opposite was pretty much impossible on this side of the border, in a time when Mexico didn't have the levels of criminality it has now and the economic crisis world is going through
>parents illegals and i still behave like a douchebag n shiieet

damn, my parents were born here and have comfy life, why do these people complain about it all the time? i mean, it has problems and all but, before cartels shit was a thing, it isn't on the same level of crazyness like in African countries and middle east where people kill each other for religion or because one nigger wa snogging harder than the other...

You could've used those quads better.

Why do people think they're entitled to break the law?

If every quads were special we wouldn't have special quads.

some use the classic: we wuz good boyz (even though once they are on the other side a number tend to do the same shit that led them to go to US) while others go full: muh stolen land n shiiieet

She's hideous and her legs aren't nice at all.

COOL hope your psychology degree comes in handy when the narcos kidnap your ass. you still gotta pay your student loans

>nice legs

as if

>Daisy Zepeda

>Daisy she farts

>admitting to committing a crime on facebook

why do people do this?

LATA

Bye-bye

>tfw legal spic
>tfw feel ridiculed by how pathetic other latinos are
>tfw own family hates me because I'm "too white" for them

Can you JUST end my suffering

beta males like you thinking with your dicks are the reason the world is fucked today

I'm sure where ever you're from will be happy to have you.

As a matter of fact, the average iq of Mexico is 89. I blame poverty, lack of education and of proper nutrition.

nah, I've seen better legs

gpa means hardly anything

kys shitskin

How do we make Mexico great? Again or for the first time is debatable.

>it isn't on the same level of crazyness like in African countries and middle east where people kill each other for religion or because one nigger wa snogging harder than the other...
Depende del estado en el que vivas, Juan.

So she is not gonna get deported.

She has to go back

what law? land belongs to whoever's making good use of it. otherwise there would be no america in the first place, natives could have just claimed it all as sovereign. anyone should be able to go out into uninhabited areas and live by their own means. you obviously disagree, but why? what good reasons are there for rejecting this rule?

Nah, her face is qt.
>Also, gender studies shouldn't be credited as a legitimate course.
They don't teach gender studies in high school, m8.

A benevolent authoritarianism, like Singapore. But you won't let us do that.

If she was so fucking smart, she would have applied for a visa instead of making facebook posts with her family and friends where she admits to being an illegal.

>Facebook

>valedictorian
pretty decent accomplishment, but depending on the size of the school, not that amazing.
>4.5 GPA
easy as fuck, literally anything less than this is considered below average
>Full tuition
At ASU, if you have a 3.8 GPA and are in the top 15% of your class, you automatically get your tuition paid for
>13 cords/medals
participation
>nice legs
fugly

I don't understand. Why has she not been deported? How is she able to do all of this shit without getting a social security number?

> do not disrespect us

Or what? You gonna fucking cry on me?

Here you go: twitter.com/icegov?lang=en

Let them know that there's a new sheriff in town and see if they'll get off of their fucking asses and deport this cunt. It's like slapping the law in the goddamn face just flaunting this. Fuck her.

Thisbhas to be a joke? How could you enroll in a public school undocumented? A 4.5 weighted GPA is easy, unweighted that's like a 3.4 or so. I don't believe she was valedictorian. UT is a shit school. I had a 3.7 unweighted in HS and got full scholarship to a couple state university's (Georgia, Mississippi). She also doesn't have nice legs and is sort of a fucked up face, also there is no way she'd post that she is undocumented on fucking Twitter or whatever this is. Essentially she is lying or this isn't real.

Or whatever it is, who cares. I don't use any of that kike trash

I make a point to report all these spics to Immigration

God Damn that is one ugly lookin' goblin.
How can you get GPA and not be documented? is citizenship not required for americap schools?

lol

>had to come here
>deserve to be citizens

Only Americans put up with this bullshit.

She will make a fine doctor. In Mexico. You have to go back.

>good genes
>undocumented
pick one
coasting through today's extremely easy high school likely with a substantial amount of help from tutors isn't particularly remarkable

Hope she's long gone in Mexico and that our God Trump builds that huge wall

>4.5 GPA

What kind of backwards ass school has more than 4.0? Even if advanced classes/standing gives extra it should always cap at 4.0

This is because you are not a white male. You would not get shit with a 3.7 if you were.

They will do their jobs again after we build the Great Wall of Trump

>muh accomplishments
>to fucking lazy to start filling out immigration paperwork

correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't having a baby in the US give a free citizenship?

She's the one sexualizing herself you faggot.

>look at my shitty legs
>aren't they nice

Nah, people have been doing it: youtube.com/watch?v=pqpmZZbSAmQ

well, maybe you can use those skills to help out the country you were born in. you have to go back.

send her back

>Trump will never be my president
of course he's not your president, enrique peña nieto is your president you fucking scumbag

also czech'd

4.5 gpa? I thought it went up to 4 for straight As or possible 4.4 for A+???