Donut Steel - Post Yo OCs Thread

Do it

Am I allowed to post art I've commissioned of My OCs if I acknowledge it as a commission?

other people have done that, so yes

I have too many OCs but no drawing skills.

I have many more characters, but this is the most recent drawing i've made.

I haven't drawn her in a while

This.

On another note, edgy OC from when you were a teenager role call!
"White haired duel sided scythe/crossbow user who can open portals in space and time to help with aim" reporting in.

Here's a quick sketch somebody did of a character from a cartoon idea I'm working on

Full body art of Natty. I don't have a non-old one for Stephanie right now, but she got skinny legs.

Pls r8

8/8

>donut demon oc
>donut steal

I have a lot but I usually post these two. Myria has the voice of Loki telling her to do bad things because he wasn't want to be in her head, Frost was magicked big in one of these bad things.

I like it a lot

ay

Thanks my dude!

Ay to you, too!

Is that General Jelly Jiggler's brother?

This is really cute!

How do you even come up with an OC?

Although I'm artsy I'm not very original and 99% of what I draw is fan art of preexisting characters. Even when I was a kid, anything close to an OC was an extremely thinly-veiled ripoff of something I saw or that a friend made up.

Here's some shit I've posted on /hyw/ before

Fuck man I don't know it just happens. Usually at 2 AM.

I had a totally mary sue OP god self insert who was literally me.jpeg, which wasn't exactly edgy, but he also had an evil clone who was "im insane lolrandom xd" and also a cannibal.

I still have a thing for edge and cannibals but that's an aside

Asreal but a spider
Squer and coon
Do
Verey angyr
Uhhhh his chest is kinda wierd
How the fuck did I that horn grow
Seems to waver indecisively from “realistic styled” to “avatar style”
Or maybe the realistic one in the middle is just kinda off, and that throws off the other, cartoon ones, by association
Goos
Salad fork, the bulimic Queen
Blocc
BALD! BALD!
Have you tried giving the girl eyes like the goos?
How does she dress herself w no arms
This is the only good character in the thread, and probably the pinnacle of character design. Art has been finished, pack it up people.

Sup Forumsternet says hi

i would love for anyone to draw these doofuses

This is Julia. She is smiling because he saw her affair. She is a hesperornis.

Thank you

Actually, Nathalia is a stork haha
And i've tried making humans with big white eyes like the anthropomorphic characters, but they don't work so well. They're cuter with beady black eyes like the normal animals i think.

He's a golem that re-awakens after 800 years of inactivity. He's powered by one gold coin in his hollow body, like a piggy bank. He can fill himself up with cash to go into a berzerker mode in which he can fire molten gold from his mouth. He's basically a greedy asshole that causes trouble for the hero character in one of my friend's comics. He's not evil, just a dangerous combination of big, strong, and greedy. He's called Lord Badlord.

apparently the png version is dangerous so it wont let me upload it

Can do. They remind me of The Impossibles. Anything I should consider before doing them, character wise or design wise?

>Asreal but a spider

Actually, This is my old comic from 4 years ago. I can't prove it because I am a loser on the internet.

i'd want to see what they'd look like using their powers but just hanging out at their apartment

super power slice of life hijinks are the best

Art is shit but
Here’s Jackson the Chameleon, an old forgotten Toon star from the 30’s
Mishchevious little shit who’s always looking to get a free meal.
Can turn invisible and extend tongue. Runs on toon force

Man, it's been ages since a wojak actually made me laugh

God bless you user

Ok, so, I have a good impression of what they do, but care to go into detail? Also, just in case this thread dies, I won't be able to finish before tomorrow noon, local time (about 11 hours from now on) because I'm at work, I just hope the thread lasts until then.

10/10, I love it

Holy shit, really?

i'd say X wants to be the quiet edgy loner type, but comes off as trying too hard

Z is technically minded and worries a lot

Y is pretty chill about most things

if this thread dies, you can put it on the Sup Forums drawthread, there's usually one floating around

thank you in advance for wanting to draw them! i'm sure i'll love it.

found some more

Yeah, really unique design. I like the design and the tounge thing, toonforce is always loads of fun to read/watch, and the 30's aesthetic is jammin. I would watch a show about this guy. Good stuff, user.

Edgar, the accounting saint
Lowest worker in the Celestial bureaucracy

I run a forum where I and others respond with comics using OCs we make. It's deadsville, but occasionally I still come up with ideas and characters.

>wierd

Weird. Jesus christ.

She's a scientist

Well that’s my mistake but I don’t think this is ever gonna stick with me because I have a habit of this, and it’s always this same fucking word. Isn’t that WIY-YERD.

Just do what I do. Take a preexisting character, and make them really OOC.

Blog?

This is Suzy, she's a bathrobe samurai.

One I use the most for shit like DnD or character names in other RPGs.
Her name is Elshellin, a Chiss junior officer in intelligence of the Galactic Empire

What do you mean?

He's asking if you have one

Oh, that artwork is actually a commision. The artist gave me permission to post it.

If a guy can shoot an arrow with a bow and lay a bulleye with just his feet, then i'm sure it's easy to put some clothes on without using any hands.

Okay, what about their abilities? I can see Z is something like Cyclops, and X has some weird mutations, and Y makes a shield or something, are there any limitations? any drawback to what they do?

Here's a character I've been working on.
Inspired by my love of orginal Kamen Rider, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, old school beat 'em up video games, Adam West era Batman, and just about anything else I feel is appropriate.
I drew up this rough character sheet in class when I probably should have been paying attention to the education I'm paying for.
Design and portion are not final, but they're at a state I feel okay in sharing.
Debating if I should let the mask squash and stretch to show emotion or not.
Don't have a designated tone for the character or the work they'd be in yet. Leaning towards that O.G. Kamen Rider tone I love so much, but a bit more episodic and laid back.
Might get into 'DEEPEST LORE' if I feel like it.

X can shapeshift his limbs into any form of offensive weapon. spikes, fists, hammers, tentacles, blades, what have you. my inspiration was alex mercer from prototype. i'd even extend that power to his entire body with someone swinging him around like a sword, just because i think that'd be funny

Y pulls double duty as a tank and healer. he can make localized shields around himself and others, but maybe they're not hard armor like shields traditionally are. maybe they're like...the inside of a bean bag? or a bunch of nickelodeon gack? it'll protect you from damage but the texture is all gooey so your movement is slowed. also he can heal you if he's making physical contact

Z is the special attacker/scout of the team. his eye bolts can function along any wavelength of the EM spectrum which...looking into that would give him a crazy power set.

gamma rays = just make it laser blasts*
x-rays = self explanatory
UV rays = just make it heat vision*
infrared = night vision
radar / FM / TV / shortwave / AM = communication

something like this would already be a good mix of recon and offense, so i don't think he needs static shock or magneto powers

*if any science anons want to change that, i'm all ears. eyes.

i never really got to thinking about these guys in depth, but this is fun. here's some art a cool dude did

pigtails, or puff top?

wanna do a dnd comic some day

cock johnson

friend of mine said to draw my characters in a cartoon style and this is best I could.