The next new South Park episode is called "the very first gentleman."

Why are they going through with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptv
avclub.com/article/south-park-was-forced-re-write-tonights-episode-af-245669
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stream faggit

suptv dot org

Who gives a shit, this season has been shit.

Goes w/o saying but last few seasons are terrible.

They dont do the continued narrative thing well

Some people still watch it?

They want to be relevant and edgy, but hate Trump and are siding with the establishment neocon, neolib, globalist.

They are desperate to justify their shilling for the corrupt elite in any way possible but since they have no real ideas they are just throwing random ideas on screen and hoping something sticks.

This honestly might be their last season anyway, they are getting old and tired and losing their edge. Back in the 90s they were pretty avant garde since there were still cultural norms to smash, but now that cultural norms are all dead what else is there to do?

If anything South Park seems tame these days.

They never have. Even two part episodes way in the early days were weak to terrible

This season honestly sucks.

Arent they contracted until 2018 or something?

I feel like most of the stuff is just being made to be put in the upcoming game at this point

>"the very first gentleman."

Is Garrison still gay?

Nah, they just trying to milk the election

Its just the title...

They changed the name to

'Oh Geez'

They said they weren't prepared for a Trump presidency and they scrapped all their marketing and had to revamp the entire episode.

Maybe Trey 'My Wife Has A Black Son' Parker is going to sperg out and lose all his pro-free speech history because of it. Should be good if they meltdown, shilling fucks.

When does it air?

Last two episodes were garbage, they did a good job making people drop mid season.

Exactly what I've been thinking. I preferred episodic south park, that focused around Stan, Kenny, Kyle and Cartman. Now it's just continuous season arcing narrative, no fantasy, craziness or outrageous plot lines, just 3 seasons of stupid political and moral/social commentary mixed in with shit humour and MSM rhetoric.

I miss the old south park, it was fun and it was fresh and it was unique. It sometimes did politics but overall it remembered it was a show about kids going on crazy adventures and talking about topics far too adult for them. I memba when South Park was good.

I haven't even watched South Park in like... literally 10+ years. Seems kind of shitty in the clips I've seen here.

I'm guessing they were going to do something about how Gary was still leading, so Hillary came out as some kind of transgender that identifies as a male in order to win ballots.

So since Trump won, they had to scrap that idea.

>rapist club

lel

>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!

THEY'RE CALLING BILL CLINTON A PEDO

South Park shits on both sides you fucktard.

Wrong, its named “Oh, Jeez”.

avclub.com/article/south-park-was-forced-re-write-tonights-episode-af-245669

2002 was 14 years ago
Here in 3 months it'll be 15 years

This episode isn't that great atm

south park is shit, the last two season have just been
>both presidential candidates are a suboptimal choice!
>lol twitter is just tooooo popular amiright fellow kids?
>anonymity is bad and makes people say mean things on the internet!
>belonging to a 'tribe' is bad and makes us sad!
>whats the deal with ads?
>have you heard about tumblr and political correctness?
its terrible, matt and trey really are out of touch these season have basically been reddit (2012) the cartoon show

This. That guy is an idiot.

I haven't been keeping up with this season, why is Garrison standing in for trump?

>tfw your favorite character was MR.Garrison
>tfw they ruined him by making him a women
>tfw they brought him back as a man
>tfw the last two seasons
Fuck this show

They changed episode title to "Oh jeez"

And they just rock rolled

sage, they changed the name. they're just dumb cartoonists and were looking at rigged polls so they thought hillary was a guaranteed win.

New or bait?

Eeyup.
Last South Park episode I remember enjoying was the World of Warcraft one.

It's sort of hilarious that they dropped all pretense of the "not really the candidates" douche and turd names and just straight up said "VOTE FOR HILLARY"

I guess you can't redpill the kike out of the kikes.

damn, that shit wasn't funny at all

Very plausible

I really wished south park would stay out of the whole election mess.

fuck off mudslime.

>password bismillah

exactly.

This, desu.

I think it was season 4 or 5 that they started in with the direct pop culture commentary.

First three seasons were comfy as fuck.

Reported for advertising

Anyone else pay attention to what Bill Clinton was saying to Butters?

>milk our semen

there's no way they didn't see the spirit cooking video.

someone give me a link!

Anyone put it up anywhere yet?

Worst season ever. Not one episode stands on its own.

That was the worst episode they've had in years. It was just 22 minutes of confusion. Matt and Trey had the whole season prepared around Hillary winning. And now that Trump won they have no idea how to wrap up a very disjointed season. Maybe I won't hate it as much tomorrow morning.

No it was season one. Episode one had plenty of pop culture jokes and episode two had a plot running on South Park jokes.

You are an underage kid who can't understand why South Park is such a highly respected show and you're using your limited understanding of the first few seasons to argue in favor of more poop jokes that you know how to laugh at.

Didn't they literally rewrite the whole thing TODAY? I'm not surprised. Why in the hell didn't they write BOTH beforehand?

This season is shit. Not because they disagree with trump but because cartman has become such a lame piece of shit.

This is like one of the only times I wish I had a TV (otherwise a waste of money). I wanna watch it goddammit.

CTR check.

first gentleman

ITS JENNER

A FUCKING FERN

Guys, just a heads up on some meme magic you missed

>Mr. Garrison plays Trump
>Trump wins IRL
>means Mr. Garrison is the president in South Park
>Mr. Garrison
>Ben Garision

Just thought you guys wanted to know.

This makes it especially hard to syndicate since Comedy Central just puts them on in random order.
>Why in the hell didn't they write BOTH beforehand?
Because they believed the 99% of polls telling them Hillary would win. And they had too many subplots to juggle in the first place.

The last two seasons of South Park have been complete garbage. They need to get back to what they are actually good at, which is poop jokes and the rare political jab. They are just not smart enough to make political commentary at a sufficient level.

this

A FUCKING EAST INDIA COMPANY

this tbqhwyf

PC principal was hilarious.

This season is rubbish though. They went full cucks for Hillary.

They can make an entire episode in like 4 hours.

BTFO

They've been shit for years. The point where they irreversibly jumped the shark was the episode where they took the liberal media's side in the Trayvon Martin case.

There any place I can watch this shit online?

Still waiting for a link or something.

May I ask for sauce on that gif

>portray her as so unbelievably incompetent that she can't even win against a guy who's trying to throw the race.
Yeah clearly they're on the Clinton payroll.

I love you, Sup Forums, but sometimes you can be real fucking stupid.

Because they were 100% sure Trump was a total joke and could never reach presidency

reverse google search it

I'm surprised more people on Sup Forums don't have 4chanX. It gives you a button to reverse search it on the right of the pic

They probably had two different episodes planned out, depending on who won the election.

sorry bruv, I reverse google it, it gives me costumes.

jennique adams

Are there no links? Am I gonna have to wait for Kiss on this?

Shit.

Aite, thanks bruv.
May your day will be bright your future tight

What was the reasoning though? Isn't Trump in the south park universe as a Canadian?