Zack Snyder is a misunderstood genius. After the superhero boom ends...

Zack Snyder is a misunderstood genius. After the superhero boom ends, people will realize that his DC films (besides Josstice League) are the greatest of all time.

It might do him some good to see something he created survive the long run

He's literally shorter than a woman. He is a worthless subhuman manlet.

I wonder how this crazy Snyder cult started becuase he never had a loyal fandom before MoS, my theory is that DC fans got desperate for a new hero after Nolan got tired of making capeshit so many of them fooled themselves into believing that Snyder was not Michael Bay 2.0

>Suckerpunch

Are you saying that there is no woman in the world taller than you?

only after he is dead and in hell for being so pretentious.

STICC

Keep the Snyderfags separate from DC fans. We hate them too.

His DC work will be vindicated by what follows after. Just like Batman and Robin, the Man of Steel of Batman movies.

>it's a "Sup Forumstards come over to Sup Forums to shitpost about politics and stale memes because superhero movies are popular right now" thread

>superhero boom
>ending
It's been 10 years and it isn't slowing.

Snyder is for a niche audience that appreciates epic visuals with an edge (Zack grew up reading Heavy Metal). That's all it really is man and I'm one of his fans. When people laugh at the martha scene, I just appreciate how exaggerated the drama feels. Maybe this will help you understand. It's for people who love shit like Power Rangers but have always hated that it lacked an emotional, or violent edge because it's a kid show. It's something that focused on the special effects and even though there is story to love, it's not the main focus because the acting quality or writing quality is less important than getting something that looks awesome. I'm just being honest for people who all seem to think that liking a Snyder movie is impossible. Also, I liked the dude since Watchmen and would've been a fan regardless if he ever touched the DCEU because 300 and Dawn of the Dead are cool too.

She’s a model,they are at least 5’8

Superhero is just sci-fi/fantasy but set in the current world mostly.
It won't ever end, just have varying degrees of popularity.
And Snyder is just an edgy faggot.

>Have the Justice League fight an edgy Viking from Apokolips that no one cares about as the first opponent

>Not have Granny Goodness and The Duties with Kalibak in tow as their first Apokolips opponents

Why did DC think it was a good idea to hire this hack and have another Hack finish his film while he grieved for his daughter?

>guy in the background over his shoulder
>the spy is being watched

fuck you even this frame proves you're an idiot

>mfw Snyder and TLJ defenders sound exactly the same

Never underestimate the stupidity of Warner exects.

People who love Power Rangers also hate Zack the hack.

Nah Last Jedi is flawed as fuck but it's way more watchable and enjoyable then BvS or MoS.

This if you want more gritty power rangers just watch Kamen Rider.

So when trying to convince the world that "snyder is 2deep4 all of you" doesn't work, the next step is to justify it as "very stylish camp" You know full well Snyder is just trying to make the most bad-ass thing he could put on film and shoehorn in some preschool-level metaphors to legitimize it as deep and artistic, and it always just comes out as cheesy.

Justifying it as "so bad it's campy goodness" is the last, weakest concession you can make.

Who starts grieving 6 months after their death? She killed herself month before and well after Zack had his films together. This “need” to step away came after the projections came in the Justice League was projected to bring in 20% less than Thor Ragnarock. WB is just a big proud pos that would rather throw his dead daughter under the buss than just admit “yeah we fuck up hiring him”

His films have the best photography of any in recent history.

But he doesn't understand dialogue...

Or pacing...

Or basic screenplay writting...

if you're paid by disney, I'm sure it is. but unlike you, user, we aren't paid by disney. so we watch movies that are good.

Basically this he should stick to directing actions scenes at let other handle the rest.

Bitch I ain't getting paid by Disney. If I was do you think I'd be saying it's flawed?

Yeah MoS made me understand you have to pretend DCEU is set in the future world of Idiocracy film.
Does that happen often? The Russos and Wachoowskis are the only duo team directors I know that spilt the loads like that and they are related.

People hate what they don't understand. Be their hero, Zack, be their angel, be their monument, be anything they need they need you to be....or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing, you never did.

>You know full well Snyder is just trying to make the most bad-ass thing he could put on film and shoehorn in some preschool-level metaphors to legitimize it as deep and artistic, and it always just comes out as cheesy.

He's the best at executing what you just described. Even you, as a non-fan, noticed how the combination of "badass" "artistic" and "cheesy."

Got me

He's the best at executing cheesy garbage while trying to make something serious? That's not something to applaud.
And your second sentence isn't a sentence, and makes no sense.

So, basically, Zack Snyder's movies are style over substance. And if he is for a niche audience, why the fuck would anyone let him helm movies that are intended to become blockbusters?

Here, Zack... take this 300 million dollars and make a movie that only your niche fans are going to want to see.

If I were a studio exec, I'd never give the man over $25MM to make a movie... and WB keeps fucking doing it. Once, I can kinda understand... but 3 fucking times. There has got to be a high placed WB exec who is secretly hates DC....

The issue was that there was noone making decisions who Loved DC.

The shot-callers above Zack loved the idea of coat-tail riding the MCU.
Zack only loved the idea of Zack Snyder making big budget action movies.

The material itself was considered too corny and outdated, the fandom a bunch of perma-adolescents who wouldn't know good from bad.

its post like these that really make me wonder how many shills post here, this shitpost is made a couple times a day, every day with the same retarded memes and comments. This place has really become aids.

It's for the art of film. You can't deny that he had a true creative vision.

You sound like a guy who watches movies for the validation of general consensus. I bet the box office number is what determines a good movie to you.

Zack is a hack even from a film making perspective. Take a look at any other films and it's blatantly obvious

Well, it looks like he's gone the way of the indie so you can enjoy his disappearance from big mainstream films while I can continue to follow his creativity. We both win my friend.

>It's for the art of film. You can't deny that he had a true creative vision.
Niche art are allowed to exist. But arthouse films are not meant to be blockbusters. Get given hundreds of millions of dollars is something Zack can't handle. He was out of his league and he didn't know it.

Yes, he has fans. Just as every film ever, no matter how crap, has fans. But art films have small budgets for a reason.

Fuck that pretentious jewtard.

The only movie that I actually enjoyed was watchmen, and because the grim tone was a good approach, still, no giant squid battle, that was a big mistake.

I think Snyderfags have mental issues that cause them to be so invested in these movies. I know a psychologist and some of her teenage clients are Snyderfags. One of them was literally in love with Snyder. Another one screamed in my face in my LCS for thinking BvS has any problems.

so? 5'8 is not tall.

Stay awake, Bizarro.

I don't remember who it was (It maybe was David S Goyer) but one of the guys working on MoS said that Martian Manhunter was too campy and unrealistic for the DCEU, really shows how little faith and understanding the upper heads have for DC and their lore.

underrated bantz

Meanwhile Marvel releases not one, but two movies about a talking racoon and walking tree in space.
I wonder if Green Lantern Corps is also "too campy", since many aliens are way more bizarre than Martian Manhunter.

Creative vision has structure.
What you're thinking of is a seizure.

Eh I gotta give JL atleast a major props and its that it was course correction, so maybe we might be able to see GL fully realized and - who am I kidding? WB has DC on a tight leash since forever while Disney have almost zero power in Marvel Studios anymore, since the Ike Perlmutter incident back in 2014/2015.

Weak bait.

But we're literally living in Idiocracy right now.

Not while "Man of Murder", "Martha" and "Mustachegate" are the memes of the week

We both know GL is never getting another movie, nor are we getting an MoS sequel

>We both know GL is never getting another movie, nor are we getting an MoS sequel
I guess i can understand the logic. By the nature of GL's powers, there is no real way to film his movies on a cheap budget. So without the means to make a cheap film like with Logan, Warner would have no incentive to give GL another shot.

>People will realize that his DC films (besides Josstice League) are the greatest of all time
Didn't people already praise Batman & Robin?

When your entire argument can be dismantled by the word "Martha", your position needs a serious revision.

At least his movies look like movies.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Zach Snyder is Michal Bay with a better eye for composition, and less innate perversity.

His wife is a VP at Warner Bros.

Amending this: his wife is a *producer* at Warner Bros. She handles obtaining the piles of money.

It’s nuts how much they fuck up easier formulas than what Marvel Studios had to do. Gotg, Thor, and Captain America all demanded backgrounds and materials that needed a while setup film for the audience to get the characters while Superman is so iconic you could just start as him already being Superman and the audience can just go with it, and with GL the origin of the power ring keeps it as low to the ground plot wise as you want it to be. Yet some how the butchered both to where Ant-man now is an easier sell at the box office than fucking Superman.

God I fucking hate Zack and WB

as much as a genius... i dont think so; but i do believe that with every DC movie that came out everybody was specting a Marvel movie wich is a huge mistake yes

It's taller than the average chick in every country...

Same way Sup Forums happened. Shitpost long enough and you'll attract true believers.

Remember when we were all wondering how they were going to make Antman work for general audiences? Remember when thought it be a hard sell? Now here we are, in a world where Ants 2 is projected to make 700 million easy while the fucking Justice League couldn’t even reach that number.

>what are heels
>what is a model

Thanks Mr Skeleton

>You can't deny that he had a true creative vision.

Yes I can when his vision is warmed-over David Fincher with a lot of shot structure stolen from Ridley Scott.

Which would be fine if his movies were any good, or even if he got better. I thought Denis Villeneuve was a weapons-grade hack until the double-dose of Enemy and Arrival, and then I started to appreciate what he does.

Snyder hasn't improved as a filmmaker in any significant sense outside of using speed-ramping less in his action.

>Zach Snyder is Michal Bay with a better eye for composition, and less innate perversity.
>less innate perversity.
Are you for real? Between Watchmen, 300, Sucker Punch, and his comments on Batman there's a pretty good argument to be made that Snyder's got a rape fetish.

Synderfags are their own thing, don't lump the rest of us DC fans in with them.

>5'10 woman wearing 3 inches heels
user,the woman is almost as tall as Henry when using heels.

>Zack Snyder is a misunderstood genius.

stopped reading; kiss my ass

His movies that no one liked in the first place age like milk too.

Zack Snyder directed Man of Steel, the best DBZ movie.

>at least
She's 5' 10".

fuckable woman

Unless you're like 6'5" or something, that's simply not true.

>he wouldn't fuck a 6'6" woman
freak

Where did I say that? I'm only talking about average attractiveness.

He should stick to taking photographs.

I don't have access to my reaction folder, but someone please post a bait pic here or something.

?