Titans of Tommorow

What are you expecting?

shit because it involves worse characters like damian and jon

Don't cut yourself on all that edge now, Leddit.

Like everything Teen Titan related, to be shit.

Neither Arthur nor Mera are hispanic and yet there is a hispanic Aquawoman.

Tim and Kon being together I hope.

Literally the only place on the internet that likes Jon is here because of shotafags. Hating Damian however is just shit taste.

Reverse Flash is a Titan now? But he can't die.

Its Bart. I dont think it was ever explained why he wore that costume

Oh that makes sense. Bart can die very easily.

Disappointment. Johns Titans was crap.

If we go from 'expecting' to 'wishing for' I'd say a redemption of characters that have been getting shafted for over a decade, and maybe they come back and form a fun team again.

Bart is the fastest flash though

Jack shit. Im not excited because im not understanding why its this verison.

Johns hasn't written Titans in forever. And this won't be him either. What are you even rambling about?

Yeah, fastest to die. Name one Flash that dies quicker than Bart.

Titans of Tomorrow was a Johns Titans storyline, one from which this cover was taken from.

That it is being revisited does not inspire hope, because it was bad to begin with.

Bart died because Inertia stole his speedforce

So you're literally judging the book by its cover?

I have a disgust for stories that involve time travel or evil versions of the future, so stop reading titans.
Also all crossovers usually end badly, but this will be entirely written by tomasi.
I would say that I expect something above the average for being the one and that I really like super sons.
and that the tim of the present becomes more evil.
The truth the only use that would see for the person at the moment is that it became a villain, It would have shock and sense.

What the hell happened to their necks?

Wait, Bart isn't Inertia?

Inertia is an evil clone of bart

Shouldn't the clone of a hero also be a hero?

He was raised a thawme

by*

Is that Damian and Jon? If so Im fucking in.

Kon and Tim

Lame

Damian and Jon will still be in the comic

All the characters will have "bad end" lives. Also, is that Cassie?

Isn't Tim's goal specifically to hunt down and kill Jon? I remember that being what he came to the main Earth-universe for, at least.

What's your point? Any Atlantean can put on a shingled fish scale outfit and be "Aqua-whoever". Is Aquaman even a legacy hero anymore?

I'm naturally pessimistic, and therefore go into a sequel to a bad story expecting further bad story.

I can end up pleasantly surprised, but I am ready for this to be a disappointing use of characters I once loved.

>Also, is that Cassie?
yeah

Isn't that a different version from TOT?

Those guys look evil.

I want this team.

Because the Kid Flash costume is basically the Reverse Flash costume but with an open cowl

>Bart finally makes an appearance
>it's as this
Geoff Johns was a mistake.