Pepe Le Pen

Are we saving Europe folks, or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=BF-sTHMVoOc
youtube.com/watch?v=S6XHYWl7e_I
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/marine-le-pen-says-trumps-victory-marks-great-movement-across-world
sputniknews.com/politics/201611091047267049-trump-russia-hofer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes but we need to get Norbert Hofer elected first if we want to Save Europe.

25 days remain for him. We have until April 2017 for Le Pen.

Also- That's a rare pepe you have there.

It's very rare. First issue actually.

The fire rises.

This.

Whites of every faith and nationality should rightfully dominate the globe and the future of the human species.

>Described as far more democratic and republican than her nationalist father, she has led a movement of "de-demonization of the Front National" to detoxify it and soften its image, based on renovated positions and renewed teams, also expelling controversial members accused of racism, antisemitism, neo-Nazism, or pétainism including her father. An important moment was when she said that the Holocaust was the "height of barbarism" while her father had famously said it has been "a detail in the history of World War II". She has also relaxed some political positions of the party, advocating for civil unions for same-sex couples instead of her party's previous opposition to legal recognition of same-sex partnerships.

There are like 40k US troops in germany. If Trump gives the order i reckon he could take germany in a week and france in 6 hours if they go by train.

Hopefully we'll be seeing more. It's a nice aesthetic change from the wrinkly Trump pepes I've been seeing recently.

Too bad Hofer isn't really Pepe-able.

kek wills that Austria will uncuck itself and use the EU as a true fourth reich to make europe great again

DAMN. so close

I want to. I felt like I knew what to do for the US. I don't for Europe tho. We need country-specific threads where we can all get an education and cultivate memes.

Don't get me wrong, the wrinkly Trump Pepes are what put him into the white house. But Le Pen requires a Pepe of a bit more femininity.

>the wrinkly Trump Pepes are what put him into the white house

I know this is a meme and everything is wrapped in 8 layers of post-irony, but do people actual think this?

It's my theory that if the 2017 German Federal elections go poorly, a secessionist call to part ways with the BRD and join Hofer's Austria will inevitably arise. They won't take another 4+ years if Hofer, a German nationalist by all accounts is right next door thriving.

I could post my whole theory if you want.

They didn't start becoming (super) wrinkly until about a week ago it seems.

I got a boner...
what wrong with me

I think we should take example on the Hillary pepes that were made by CTR and poster here until yesterday. Some of them were pretty well made

>Saving Yurop through France

can we get a Hofer pepe going

>WHAT, YOU'RE NOT SEXIST, ARE YOU?

We need to start a new meme campaign for Le Pen. Kek wills it.

Yes we need to save

THE WORLD

We Keked Trump president

We know we have the power

Can we reach out France with it?

That will be a test of faith for us kekists

germonies almost did it and if it weren't for (y)our grandfathers getting jewed...

We must try my leafy brother. France must be uncucked.

Are we ready for French Revolution 2: Nationalist Boogaloo? I don't know if we can handle another Napoopan.

The meme team has to get behind him

witnessed!

>M E G A
>E
>G
>A

That's why Germany should be the next campaign in the meme wars

he looks like Hitler

I love him already

Yes.

please post example?

He won, didn't he?
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/

Hofer > Wilders > Le Pen

It's begun.

All we must do is FINISH IT.

Take my energy Eurofags. Have my oc

I don't give a shit about Europe except for the UK Europe sucks

Le Pen, We Win

WE MUST MEME IT INTO EXISTENCE. KEK WILLS IT.

le français bump

I like the idea, but the face ins't quite right

HNNNGGGGRRRR

We are gonna do this faggots. The meme magic flows strong within us. First elect Trump, then jail Clinton and then reclaim mother Europe!

HAPPENING
LE PENNING

Hofer is the son of a local Austrian People's Party (ÖVP) councillor and electric power station director in a middle-class family in Pinkafeld, Burgenland.[3]

He finished secondary school at the HTBLA Eisenstadt with specialization in aeronautics.[4] From 1990 until 1991, Hofer fulfilled his military service.[4] From 1991 until 1994 he worked as an aeronautical engineer at Lauda Air Engineering.

>aeronautical engineer

He thinks like him to. Hofer is a pan-Germanist like Hitler; he refers to past "Austrians" as Germans and usually describes customs and ideals as "German". I believe if Bavaria wanted to part ways with the BDR (ie modern Germany), he would annex it in a heartbeat.

He will do as Hitler once did.

>Today, I am pleased that Fate chose the city of Braunau on the Inn of Northern Austria as
my birthplace. This little town is on the frontier of the two German states whose reunion, at
least for those of us from the younger generation, will be the accomplishment of a lifetime.

>We must do everything we can to reunite these states.

>t.Adolf

Marine is controlled opposition. Marion is the real deal.

Perfect program for me

>Allies since 1778

sure. But Marion is far away from being a candidate

>Le Pen
Who's that? Sounds like a proper name for Cambodian communist party leader

What's next?

Meme this shit into existence.

Can the fucktards in Europe stop us is the better question

youtube.com/watch?v=BF-sTHMVoOc

Is France Salvagable?

>Norbert Hofer
AUSTRIAN

ke, firing up the meme mind
KEK willing lets take this planet.

thats about the best your'e gonna get front the cucks in europe.

>Austria said on Tuesday there was no reason to delay again its presidential election due on Dec. 4 after newspapers reported it was possible to order postal ballots online using fake passport numbers

u fokkin wot

Le Pen will take back France from the EU demons!!
kek wills it!!!

Give us a few days off. Then we can get busy memeing LePen into office.

NO TIME FOR REST! KEK IS WATCHING.

Wait a second. Does this mean we have to lay off the "cheese eating surrender monkey" comments?

Only until she's elected.

Marine Le Pen congratulating the Emperor. She is definitely with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6XHYWl7e_I

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/09/marine-le-pen-says-trumps-victory-marks-great-movement-across-world

>

IT'S BEGUN!!!

>AUSTRIAN

Of course.

OP's question was:

>Are we saving Europe folks, or not?

And that simply is impossible to do without Hofer being elected the Austrian President 24 days from now.

(I wrote this post assuming you pointed out the fact that he was from Austria was off-topic; if you did not, my apologies. No offense taken either way)

I just noticed that most Nationalist leaders have blonde hair. Does this mean what I think it means, Sup Forums?

elaborate, plz

>female leader
>solving problems

I thought Sup Forums was convinced every single right wing woman on the planet was just a closet liberal posing as conservative for attention?

Or did you guys finally come around to realizing that not every non-white male right wing nationalist is controlled opposition?

Germanic genes are best genes

Don't hassle the hofer

Hofer supports Emperor Trump too.

sputniknews.com/politics/201611091047267049-trump-russia-hofer/

Good luck with that.

She is all we have in France
No other option in France besides le pen

Plus little girl need to see you can be president.... Of france

yes

the french need to make FN GEN

and other yuros can make theirs too

Cool she is on board for meme magic
French posters need to give us like nks for French online polls when they appear.

We need Norbert hofer meme's

We need information on the candidates before we can start generating memes. The Francophones will really have to give us a hand because most of the people on Sup Forums are American and are, thus, monoglottal. In short, we need Frogs to translate and spread news stories so we have something to latch onto and a place to start.

Hofer-wilders-le pen-hocke

Be careful with your cousins in France Shlomo, who knows when you will see them

Yes France is salvageable if we meme le pen the same way we meme Trump

The Normie's will fight it at first but then meme magic will get to powerful for the Normie's to fight

>most Nationalist leaders have blonde hair
>most

I don't think it means what you think it means. I don't even think your observation is right.

This man needs to take back germany

Oh no, wrong tab, sorry user, I meant that to go to

SHE'S A QT

I thought Geet Wilders was the chosen one for Europe?

Meme him. He needs to be meme'd ASAP!

Nothing can stop the force of nice boobs.

He can't. West Germany, Hamberg and Berlin are so cucked that they will never go AfD. At best, they win a few seats in the Federal Election but they won't be able to affect change that will enable them to take back Germany.

Hofer is the only possible hope for Germans. Like Hitler, he is a German nationalist and is pan-germatic. After the 2017 elections, migrants will still be pouring into the districts the AfD won because they will lack the power to stop them on the Federal Level.

This is why the election of Hofer is so pivotal because these parts of Germany will begin to fissure, the possibility of succession and annexation by Austria is much more tangible than yet another cucked election in 2021 or so.

Heil Hofer!

They need to pony up that 2% first

But yes, we will almost certainly save them yet again

HOLY MOLY

>not every non-white male right wing nationalist
Kek, what? How you gonna be a white nationalist if you're not even white?