"Small? No, humanity is small. This planet is small! Throughout the universe I am feared, envied! Why...

"Small? No, humanity is small. This planet is small! Throughout the universe I am feared, envied! Why? Because I possess the mind to bend or break you to my will. You apes shuffle on this tiny rock, lording and hoarding over trinkets like there is nothing else to gain, while the cosmos laughs at your pettiness. I should be conquering, but instead I'm forced to play puppeteer to you simpletons! And worst of all, I'm constantly delayed by a child playing with powers he does not understand nor deserve! Small?! YOUR MIND IS SMALL!"

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rluszp.webm
my.mixtape.moe/fdmmqo.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow, you actually saved my greentext? I'm flattered, user

Did you write it, or was it a quote? Because it sums up Mr. Mind perfectly.

I just found that Mister Mind thread, liked the character, and just felt like writing something

I would fuck this caterpillar.

It's really good. Kudos.

Mr Mind is kind of lame.

Well if you like my writing please check out our Christmas Cheer thread. I wrote a Kamala Khan rhyming Christmas story
I'd hardly call a worm who can be a match for a walking god with intellect alone lame. But to each their own

I really like that Captain Marvels archenemy is one who almost never takes him on in a direct fight. Its more interesting when its a problem he can't punch away.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

what is the thing around his neck?

A translator/megaphone.

An old radio thing that lets him talk.

cute

I have a replica of that radio

someone should storytime the original Monster Society of Evil storyline from the 40's

Based Mr. Mind.

I have a radio like that, pretty cool

Yeah it looks neat.

>we’ll never get him on screen

FUGG MAN.

But shit if he were Marvel- we already have a talking Raccoon and tree as the biggest break out characters in years.
They could’ve done it. They could’ve made it work. Fucking Snyder man.

I want to protect this bug.

user! NO! That's what he wants. YOU MUST NOT GIVE IN!

>Mind Kampf

It's too late, user. His cuteness is over powering me.

>delayed

he really is based

I dare you to find a more terrifying, horrible laugh.

I think I prefer his classic design, but this one is fun too.

Mr. Mind is cute, CUTE!

The cutest of mass murderers.

>worm

Why doesn't anyone call him a goddamned caterpillar? That's what he is. Worms and caterpillars aren't even remotely the same creature.

my.mixtape.moe/rluszp.webm

Wasn't there some comic where he "pupated" and went from a cute little psychic caterpillar into some giant terrifying butterfly-monster of madness incarnate?

The final arc of 52, and Geoff John lording his cereal again

Also BtBatB.

Worm is a very vague biological term. You're thinking of annelids, but worm can also mean some caterpillars like insects, tapeworms, roundworms, velvet worms, or even larval crustaceans.

There's only one solution. We'll have to fly to Venus and find an even cuter non-evil (maybe female) worm to draw user's attention away.

Jesus Christ. That worm is cray-cray.

Here have some more Mr. Mind from the short lived Captain Marvel cartoon.

my.mixtape.moe/fdmmqo.webm

damn this voice is creepy

I love it

A good thing for cinema. Still small and kind of silly but easier for normies to accept.

Have Martian Manhunter and Mr Mind faced off yet? They really should.

Cartoony Mister Mind is great and all but I think "realistic" Mister Mind has a ton of charm too. He's actually kinda cute and I think the two little pupils in the compound eyes helps it.

No matter what he looks like I feel Mister Mind is the ultimate symbol of Silver Age goodness, that page of the modern version wearing a cowboy hat and holding the lady at gunpoint is evident to that.

It wasn't just any lady. It was a robot of Lois Lane in Lex Luthor's dreams.

Is that anime Lucy Loud?

That was such a cool idea

This is the kind of shit I want to see more out of comics.

Baby Darkseid was a good start but I need balls to the wall comic book zaniness.

>Thor_Raghnarok.jpg

Does anyone have the edited version of this with the glasses?

There ya go!

The DC Universe Classic Booster Gold has a variant with a tiny Mr. Mind inside Skeets.

Fuck me why is this a thousand times better?

Because Mr. Mind should have large eyes or specs while normal hyperfly has small eyes, making it look generic in comparison. At least that's what I think.

>Status: single

Fuck yes, I still have a chance.

>Exactly as I expected.
Every time.