Let's take on (((Ukraine)))

Now that Trump is finally coming to power and Russia can regain its influence, we can resolve the issue of Ukraine once and for all: this state should not exist, especially after their illegitimate nationalist upheaval when a Nazi-sympathizing, fascist junta took over the country. Say no to fascism, hooray Trump and Putin - Saviours of the White Race!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUmuLBGDEu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nazi-sympathizing, fascist junta

Sup Forums likes those things. Try again.

This.
Go find some krokidile

nope, no russian trump-posters here, no way!

Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia are looking a little... suspect. Are you going to sort out those sketchy fuckers too?

>funded and propped up by internationalist Jewry and other globalist vermin
neck yourself

>Say no to fascism
Go suck Lenin's rotten dick you ruskie cuck.

Why would Jews install a government hostile to them?

nonsensical, but true

Wount happen not year 1939 anymore lad,russia has nothing to give to usa for exchanging us,like germany and russia did back then,Ukraine however no problem but sanctions will continue with usa or without.

To destabilize and divide the country just like they are doing in Syria and did in Libya, kikery at its finest essentially.

Russian Nationalists marching few days ago and you put this up LMFAO
youtube.com/watch?v=SUmuLBGDEu4

But they are led by the Jews and their nationalism is illegitimate, because Ukraine is a non-country.
where's your screen shot from?

>>funded and propped up by internationalist Jewry and other globalist vermin

Just like the original Nazis

I agree

Annex that shithole, in turn help us annex the leafs

based

Those Rusyns and Hungarians in Transcarpathia need to be protected from the hohols.
Also getting Lviv and other clay back would easte the Polish butthurt about Katyn.
And finally Ukrainians would be able to know if they are Polish or Russian.

Literally everyone would win.

What do you mean?

Does Wikileaks have anything about Ukraine???

>Ukraine is a non-country.

What do you mean? It exists as a country. And still, why would any Jew want to create a Nazi inspired government.

Because Russia is a real nation, Russian nationalism is good

It lacks history, national identity, and it's on historically Polish/Russian/Hungarian clay.

Not in Lithuania tho there is only 5% russian speaking there here in latvia 20%+

That's because all that matters to the international elite (not only Jews, but primarily Jews) is power and the accumulation of wealth, by destabilizing Ukraine they are taking away a Russian foothold . Since Russia is currently inconvenient to the international jewry and elite they strongly desire to break it down and destabilize it to more easily consolidate power.

On the question of Ukraine being a non-country, "Ukrainians" are essentially a bunch of massively butthurt former Russian and Polish subjects, their "identity" is a load of bullshit

>Another Ukraine thread by a Russian

Just Russian and Hungarian. Galicia was a Rus Kingdom before Poles occupied it.

No,no,no,noo you didnt understand,yes the russian nationalism thats fine but when they are starting to say russia is rulled bye jew and stuff and saying we should kill every nigger well thats compleat oposite of russian idiology its compearable to Nazzi germany.

It's a very very young country that is essentially no ethnically different from Russia/Russians at all

but Muh Nazis! That's what Putin is fighting in Ukraine! Remember the 60 Million Russians Gassed on the spot by Kiev!

Russia can reclaim all that it lost after the Empire fell. Except Baltics. They're good goys. And maybe the Polacks

>muh ebil Russians
good goy
Putin is fighting globalist scum

Nothing wrong with killing niggers. Putin will order African colonization soon.Moscow - 95% white, Paris is 30 % white. Gayrope

>implying Nazism wasn't a jewish puppetry that went too far

Awww no.

This sort of shit is exactly why nobody likes you.

wtf, I love Moscow now.

How expensive to live there, m8?

>But they are led by the Jews and their nationalism is illegitimate, because Ukraine is a non-country.
Same as your (((country)))

Maybe you should work on fixing your only (broken) aircraft carrier before you start worrying about your ownership of a power city, Russia.

Putin isnt a good president,but he is best on this moment,at least thats what i think.

Fuck off with that shit. My country is not your savior.

WTF i love USA now...altho i allways loved it,was pro trump from the start.World would be MUTCh better place if USA and Ruskies would stop that cold war shiet allready and become frends.

They released some stuff showing how Russia is supplying tanks, troops and shit to the rebels

>Because Russia is a real nation, Russian nationalism is good
>a real nation

Russia has a far larger percentage of Jews per-retard. That's not even considering the growing "pure" mongoloid population.

Yes i can agree on niggers,what a shame that Eurofags let there colonies go,hovever what about jews?I thought you guys didnt like nazzis?

cuck

I have lots of friends in Ukraine, all nationalists who hate Russia.

I've lived in Lviv (the radical nationalist capital) for a few months.

So take me seriously when I say Ukraine should be part of Russia.

Geez that didnt take long. Be patient Russia and at least pretend we didnt put him power to help you destroy the Ukraine.

The people who control your country are white, and the people who fucked your country are white. Stop blaming niggers and jews for your problems.

don't be such a good goy lad

Typical imperialistic Russia. Don't you get that we elected Trump because we are sick of the globalism bullshit?

>racism
>nazism
Hitlerboy wasn't the only man to champion the superior race

((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))))))

The USSR litereally tried to say everyone was the same.

Yes your EXACLY right ,but the problem with your statement is,i didnt say anything about my problems i yust said niggers are worst kind of people,i didnt say anything about the jews,i think only whites jews and asians should be alive.Einstein=Jew i love einstein

Anyone who would rather go to war with Russia than just be friends is just as bad as the niggers who voted Hillary.

I thought one of the key reasons we voted Trump was to prevent war with Russia and also become allies to solve the (((sand nigger))) problem in Europe/Asia.

>Prevent war with Russia

>Prevent war

>Prevent

Don't be a fucking pussy. Live on the edge, faggots. Praise Kek.

USSR was Jewish. Putin is Russian and a nationalist. He wants stop create white empire

I think shitty Latvian scum like you are the worst kind of people.

Exacly!

fuck you kurva

Lol. No. The USSR hated religion and jews. You're retarded.

Oh fuck off you commie scum.

It's not enough that we were fighting off ctr shills for the last few months but now we've got fucking ruski shills. Fuck off ruski we ain't here to stir opinion in your favour.

Am i?Dosent this prove anything to you lad?And eaven when blacks live in white countries and have white geanes the average IQ of african american is 85IQ White 100IQ Asian 105IQ

The EU, US, and Soros supported the coup to reduce Russia's influence/power in Europe. I hope Trump recognizes this, but I don't think so. Maybe Putin will explain to him.

You need to get off of Sup Forums and get your head straight for a while. Go outside and breath and then ask yourself why you are a bigot. We don't need people like you supporting our president.

>ukraine

Yeah becose what you said ,has great statemets and poits that can back it up,how does it feel to be redpiled?+ i am not eaven speaking about all Blacks for example neil degrese tyson i would like him to reproduce more ofspring with white woman.

Putin and Trump will meet in Belgrade, brace yourselves.

>cuck from Latvia
Rare. Make more beautiful mixed babies in Riga

>reproduce more offspring with white woman

what even

Pfff i have bean to riga 27 times gues how many niggers i saw?....3

wtf I love Riga now.

>tfw Latvia is more white than Germany

White crusades from Baltics to Germany when?

Stfu faggot

Lookat all the shills fighting one another in this thread thinking they are talking to normal anons

Average Pol user is NOT good at history, too narrow minded anglocentric

Those who transcend are not as common, but they transcend by far

How long until the uneducated and hypoctitival neo nazis, russophiles, fascists and even Muslim haters on pol realize they got Played all these years in a circle jerk

Russia and Iran and palastine, the cognitive dissonance when debating these issues,

the Jews, Israel, their self proclaimed Christianity , their claims to western civilization culture and values

To America

How long until their egos die

How much is bullshit talk because they know they will get BTFO so they try to play both sides and force themselves in denial

Fuck Clinton's and their mafia foundation, but you know damn well trump is closer to Russia than anyone here will admit

Come at me faggots

Be a good cuck and make them impregnate as much women as you can

Not sure if that was historical referance as a joke what would be funny,or not but the answer is the moment when west dies and we will be strong enough.