Have any of you guys actually tired Super Male Vitality?

Have any of you guys actually tired Super Male Vitality?
If so, what were your results? (Asking for a friend)

Increased male vitality.

I took advantage of the election sales, brain force for 10 bucks and SMV for 40. I'll see how it is.

all it does is make me cum more and makes me a bit hornier, its decent but not really worth the price.

Things like that don't do anything. Only eating healthy and exercising will increase your vitality.

Makes my nipples shoot lava and let's me climb a mountain in 5 minutes.

I also have the sexual energy of a badger

>not tested on animals
how am I supposed to know that it works?

Bullshit -- Have you fucking SEEN Alex Jones?!
The guy eats globalists for BREAKFAST

How do you even take it? Under the tongue or what?

Test it on people, duh.

It turned my friggin frogs gay

those are animals, though

Alex Jones tested it on himself my man.

I would say that is more because he is super energetic to begin with. Either that or the supplements have a high amount of caffeine and other related drugs in them, which would still only increase "vitality" for a short amount of time.

That bit was pure Alex Jones kino. He truly is a ruse master

I have a friend who tried it. He had to stop taking it because it gave him boners all the time.

I might get some too. I take kavakava liquid and it's really good, the pills suck.

Pretty sure it's straight testosterone, dude. Alex made a "Super Female Vitality" just so that women wouldn't take the original and grow dicks

Kek

>buying literal snake oil
>.....

SAYS YOU!!! GLOBALISTS GET OUT!!!!

Brain force has, at least, B-12, caffeine, and L-theanine all of which are clinically proven to be useful.

SMV has herbal stuff that may or may not work for you but are supposed to have an ancient medicinal underpinning.

If you don't drink filtered water in 2016 you're insane.

I dunno

A friend gave me an extra bottle of X2 he had and idk if you can really call these results but this has been my experience.

>first time I take it tastes horribly like a swimmingpool crossed with turds
>continue taking it
>for around a week at random times I would get this shitty chlorine taste in my mouth/random chlorine smells
>generally feel shittyish for a few hours after I take it, weird kind of headaches
>about two weeks in start to have more intense dreams
>kind of fallen off the wagon now, this was about 3 months ago that I started and now I only take it maybe every other day but in a bigger dose
>now when i take it tastes sweet and not as shittily chlorine like
>now if I eat super shitty like a bunch of fries or super salty food and havn't taken X2 in a few days I get shitty feelings/headaches like when I started on the X2.
>no weight loss, but also not trying and don't eat the healthiest.

I take a multivitamin also. Havn't tried any of his other shit can't tell you if works or if the X2 "works"

>When you take one too many brain force then black out then come to your senses and realize you somehow became the President of the United States

X2 is just iodine though, which is good to take but only if you're deficient in iodine

My ejaculate is like a fucking 12 gauge single slug shotgun shell. It blows doors off of their hinges

proprietary blend...of whatever we want but can't tell you because it's a trade secret.

.... are you really this autistic

The ingredients are listed on the website though m8

mix it with this and smoke it through a bong with some filtered water
heaven

Did you fucking idiots really buy that?? It's classic snake oil salesmen. THERE IS NOT SCIENCE BEHIND IT RETARDS.

Kek

idk but I just bought some, x-2 shield and brainforce on the way. I want to support them, and I know 'pills' like this are usually bullshit but I spent a lot of time reading reviews and there's gotta be some good in all of this

I'm about half way through my first bottle and have been using it for 2 weeks. I only take one serving in the morning.
By day 2 I felt different and regained the motivation to start working out again. It did make me hornier, but beyond that I haven't seen any other changes in my personality. I need more time to see if my body changes faster than if I just normally worked out. I did just buy 2 more bottles while they are on sale now because I do think I'll keep using it.

I like Alex Jones but I'm convinced almost all of it is snake oil. After some extensive googling I decided his water filters are vastly overhyped and ordered a very widely endorsed Reverse Osmosis system for under $200. I understand he needs to fund his ranting, but I'm not convinced on any of the """proprietary blends""" on there. I am seriously considering trying the Survival Shield X-2 Nascent Iodine tho, anyone have any experience with it?

caffeine+l-theanine (which brain force has + otger stuff) is a known nootropic with plenty of medical literature to support it

Before I took Super Male Vitality I was a hard gainer at a meager 4'5" and 20kg , now I'm making BIG gains at 6'7" and 120kg.

This.

Liver, thyroid, and kidney damage to many idiots who used it.

I kek'd

Can someone explain me the whole water filter thing?

I mean I get it, if you live in a big city you get your polluted water from an aqueduct but what if you live in the country and take your water from your own well, what's the use for filters?

I can't understand why would anyone in 2016 be willingly living their life in the city instead of living in the sticks, it's almost like you're asking to be stuck with multiculturalism and SJWs nonsense, with internet you can order anything you like from anywhere on the planet and get it in a matters of days, hell it took 2 days for my friend to get all his pieces to build an high-end PC, he didn't have to spent a penny of gas and it was delivered for FREE.

So what if you have to drive an hour to get to the nearest "city" to go to work or to university, it's way better in my 2,000 something people "town" with no blacks, no muslim, sure the people are retarded rednecks like when I moved here in the early 90's but back then we didn't have internet, hell we didn't even had a decent rental store with recent release, HELL we didn't even had a supermarket but now I can't see the downside of living in the country.

Have any of you gay guys actually tried Super Female Vitality?
If so, what were your results? (Asking for a friend) (me)

Works pretty well if you need to get jacked and stomp some spics

Squirted a 2oz bottle up my ass, stayed awake for 11 days and made almost 27,000 anime MAGA images

Impressive!!!

Im listening.

ya lets see the dump

its made of trump semen so it's pretty good

So is male vitality just for sick boners and rad cumloads?

Is brain force actually good for studying?
Is anthroplex actually good for lifting?

I've seen so many of their ads by now I'm actually considering buying this shit.