Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Trump won, but i feel like his win was illegitimate. He didn't get the popular vote...

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Trump won, but i feel like his win was illegitimate. He didn't get the popular vote, if more people voted for Hillary, shouldn't she win? Should we reform the electoral college? or should we get rid of it all together?

I don't give a shit

We are now one step closer to ridding the world of niggers, kikes and getting women back in the kitchen

Just remember that the dead and illegals don't vote Republican.

There are people smarter than me that put the electoral college in place, so I'll just say no.

Either way, when the vote is that close, I don't think popular vote is that big of a deal. If people want an inflamatory, divisive, idiotic, immature, bigoted manchild with ZERO political experience, then they got what they wanted.

I just hope Trump crashes SPECTACULARLY so that we won't ever have to deal with a meme president again.

Seems like it worked to me. CA and NY shouldn't get to elect the President for the rest of the country every single year. We are still a Republic and "states rights" is not just a meme.

Bet you think Hitler was evil as well, cuck

shouldnt you be on reddit, libtard?

Preventing tyranny of the majority by not allowing the most populous states to dominate an overwhelming majority of every other state is arguably the electoral college working as intended.

It's also a deeply entrenched system that would require a super-majority in the house to eliminate, and since both parties benefit from the electoral college (consider how easy the election path is for democrats after you add up the solid blue states), it's simply not going anywhere.

we should ask Al Gore

>another thread

Shut up Denmark, you dont get to do shit

Go fuck yourself, José, you inbred spic cunt

Shut the fuck up shillfag!

America is a republic, not a democracy. You can feel whatever you want about his legitimacy but it matters not.

America is not a democracy, but a republic.

The point of the electoral college is to keep shit like illegals and one sided states from ensuring a party domination. Keeps democrats from flooding the country with immigrants to gain votes.

>Several hundred thousand illegal immigrant votes from commifornia
>Legitimate votes

He was winning the popular vote by several points until CA hit.

Do you think CA's leniency towards illegal immigrant voting should be allowed to take the election from citizens? This is exactly why the electoral college exists. To limit the influence of local legislation on the national election.

Rush Limbaugh predicted this on his show today. Liberals would be coming out of the woodwork to push for the popular vote.

CTR is regrouping.

You're a faggot and should chug bleach but hey at least you're not one of those crybabies out protesting that they should flip the result

And yet, if Hillary had won the electoral votes but not the popular votes, liberals would be perfectly fine with the results.

So hypocritical.

We need an electoral by county in Oregon. One liberal shithole "Portland" gives a state with a rural economy a anti-gun bi-sexual bitch for governor. This is worth Protesting.

>If they had won, then they would've been satisfied with the result

really

makes (u) think

>republic

>operating like a democracy

that's not how this works

Not without making voter ID required in all states first.

Liberal here - I know you wouldn't believe me but I would not be fine with the results. Seriously. The electoral college system is stupid.

>He didn't win the popular vote
>Doesn't realize that the popular vote was never counted