Is Empty Hand aka reader strongest being in Morrison's Hyper Crisis cosmology?

Is Empty Hand aka reader strongest being in Morrison's Hyper Crisis cosmology?

Writer and editor are more powerful

Writer and Editor are monitors.
They are weaker than Empty Hand

Not really enough is know to say really. He did what? Destroy a multiverse? That would put him at at least Anti-Monitor level. Which given recent issue of Metal Anti-Monitor, Monitors, and Barbatos are roughly the same level each having their own multiverse, but then Dream of the Endless is even higher with a multiverse just being one section of his library. And Dream being in the Sphere of Gods one could assume all the others in the Sphere are the same.
Really what else can you say about Empty Hand?

Which is stronger between Mandrakk and Dream?

Isn't Dream unable to stop Barbatos though?

If Dream is being in God Sphere, are beings in monitor sphere above dream?

Look at his speech bubbles though. Now that is pure evil strength.

I love these guys.

I don't recall well but wasn't Mandrakk a Monitor that got corrupted putting him at around Monitor or Anti-Monitor multiverse threat? Dream being multi multiversal would then be higher.
Dream is unable to do a lot of things due to his nature. He is unable to stop Barbatos in that Barbatos is part of his collection of stories that shouldn't becoming real. Dream is sort of a has to let these things happen sort of way. Endless are all about laws and rules. Destiny can't stop anything much as well as an Endless.
Is the monitor sphere multiple multiverses in scale? DC kind of goes back in forth with what a Monitor actually is. But Monitors in terms of Anti-Monitor and Crisis on Infinite Earths and Nix Monitor is multiversal with Dream being a higher cosmic being. As for Monitor Sphere stuff I can't say. Hope that was a little helpful.

I want to clarify hierarchy of DC universe.
Which is supreme between Overvoid and Presence?
Which is stronger between Mandrakk and Arch angels?

Mandrakk is multi-multiversal being.
He fought at the mind of God aka Overmonitor.

Monitors are Writers and Editors!?!

Me too.
Where do you put Empty Hand and Gentries?

Ok it's been a while since I read his story. Refresh me. He did start out as a regular Monitor though right? A multiversal being? And then later after corruption grew in power to the multi-multiversal state you mentioned?

Morrison confirms this in his interview.
They are avatar of writers and editors.
In other words, Nix Uotan is Grant Morrison.

Monitor sphere is above God sphere.
Do you understand that?
Mandrakk aka Dax Novu is first probe sent to entire DC story by Overmonitor.
It was said that He can consume entire DC story. So, we can say he is multi-multiversal aka entire DC story.
You should distinguish monitor in COIE from monitors in Morrison's hyper crisis.

And where does Nix fall? He is a multiversal being who was charging with overseeing one universe right?

Because Gentries are meta-textual beings too.
It doesn't deny Nix's influence for DC's story.

I'm talking about before the Gentry got involved. Nix was the guy in charge of looking after one universe right and his girlfriend looked over another one right? And then everything went to hell.

So universal forces then multiversal powerhouses like an individual monitor, anti monitor or barbatos then you get into multi multiversal being like Dream and the sphere of gods and then there is the monitor sphere and then at the end the overvoid?

It doesn't deny the fact Monitor sphere is above God sphere where Dream or Presence may live.
Do you understand that entire DC cosmology is inside only a small jar?

I think so, according to Map of DC multiverse in multiversity.

Man you aren't even talking about anything I'm asking. I'm asking you what Niz and Madrakk's history are. Was Mandrakk the same as Nix before turning or not ie a Monitor overseeing a particular universe of the 52?

Dax Novu is strongest and first monitor sent by Overmonitor.
And, he become immensely powerful by consuming DC "story"

And, it is confirmed that dreaming where is in sphere of gods is Dream's home.
If Dream is multi-multiversal, monitors are multi-multiversal because monitor sphere is above sphere of gods.

Dream being multi multiversal is nice. Explains the Gentry using dreams to creep into the multiverse.
And helps solve a lot of the if Vertigo isn't in mainline DC how does Dream appear in both disagreements.

What makes you think the reader is the Empty Hand?

He talks about that in the Guidbook though. His race of Monitors is what happens to the "Monitor" after being exposed to "Flaw" or "Story". They start to get their own narratives.

Empty Head aka fanboy is the most resistant

He is capable of destroying fiction itself by simply chosing to do so (he can chose not to participate in the plot itself, making him above multiversal being). He is the reader, he puts the book down, his hand is empty and the world is left to be forgoten. He is erasure, he is the end.

Can you please point me to a part of Multiversity where it says or implies any of this headcanon?

>Overvoid and Presence

Overvoid is everything. Presence is still affected by the plot and the wishes of the writer. Superman Thouht Robot is superior to the Presence because the plot bends so he can win in the end, he is the super heroe and good itself inside the story. Empty Hand, being the reader, can chose to simply not participate and end everything.

That's why Empty Head is more dangerous, he will keep reading no matter what.

"The real big bad guy at the end - he looks like the Ultra Comics character, but he's also the reader. The empty hand of the reader when he puts the comic down and everything ends. But like the bad guy, he can also come back in full force and say, "You'll meet me again."- Grant Morrison on the Empty Hand

As a person that has read Moz since the Invisibles, and combed through a ton of esoteric shit just like most of his fans... I can't see the Empty Hand just being "The Reader". It seems to point a little bit more towards Neh-Buh-Lo/Universe Q/Earth-33. Why does he Look like an amalgamation of Ultra and neh-buh-Lo? because it plays into the Morrison Ur-Mythology where the life cycle of a planet is to become a super entity (IE his vision in Kathmandu). This particular one kills other fictional worlds. In a sense it is "Us" the "Reader" but not in the metaphorical way you're implying. Black Superman literally says we know where the problem started, Earth-33 we are coming for you, on the last-ish page.

Correct. And his Gentry will corrupt everything in the story so it will appeal to him.

In a way, he is an SJW that wants to change the comics into a hateful bashing of everything white. He is a racist cunt that will hate everything that isn't white. He is a perverted fan that wishes more a more sex in his stories because he can't get any. He is also the fangirl that wants to give characters lobotomies to make them gay. Gentry is everything wrong with fiction and books themselves and they work corrupting everything just to please him.

He is the reader, he is above idiotic "Destruction" feats because he can make everything go away with a single movement. No one could stand to him if he choses not to get involved at all.

I can see that being a thing he'd say, but i can't find the sauce, only some things on a wiki.

Do stories not occur if there isn't a reader to read them?

Morrison has stated he is the reader. Word of Authors tend to have a lot more value than Fan Theories unless it is directly contradicted by the comic itself. Such a thing has not happened yet, so for the moment, Empty Hand is the reader and so, he is above the characters in the books.

Not really. A reader fuels the story, a reader makes sure that the universe is expanded and the characters get development and endings. Lack of interest just makes the story gets forgoten.

I know. Nobody reads my shitty books.

Yeah, sure I get that. Except I can't find that quote anywhere. except on a wiki that i could edit to make it say I am the empty hand. It sounds like a Morrison thing to say. or maybe its a flowery way of saying what the bad guy seems to be. I'd like sauce to check context out. Either way it doesn't negate what I was talking about. The reader would have to come from Earth-33. Earth 33 is Universe-Q/Neh-buh-lo/Ultra.

Here, it was an interview by IGN (and seriously, it took me less than five minutes. Don't be lazy user):

IGN: I was kind of surprised at how open-ended the conclusion was in Multiversity #2. One of the themes you've explored a lot in your previous DC work was the idea that these stories and these conflicts between good and evil never really end. Was that something you were trying to reinforce with this ongoing conflict between the Gentry and this new Justice Incarnate team?

Morrison: Always I've thought, and particularly now in the era of event-driven comics where characters are subjected to these absolutely life-ruining events in every story arc, I wanted to sum up what all these stories are. It's where the characters get to the end and they appear to have beaten the bad guy, and then an even bigger bad guy shows up and says, "I'll get you later." The real big bad guy at the end - he looks like the Ultra Comics character, but he's also the reader. The empty hand of the reader when he puts the comic down and everything ends. But like the bad guy, he can also come back in full force and say, "You'll meet me again."

I like my books to have multiple meanings. There's multiple ways of reading it. The big bad at the end represents all the big bads in every story. We just beat that villain, now here comes the Anti-Monitor. We just beat the Anti-Monitor, now here comes something that's bigger than big. That was my thinking - the ultimate bigger than big, the ultimate universe destroyer. It's the reader, who chooses to either participate or not.

That's unfortunate bro, keep at it. you sound like a sharp guy. keep writing.

It does contradicts it. Neh is a character, fundamentally different from what Grant states.

I'll try. That's the only thing we all can do.