Fetish pink unicorns

>fetish pink unicorns
What did they mean by this

Boomer lurks /mlp/

Well he was the best character in the movie

Le epic randum thing!
Deadpool did it, people liked that

They thought they were being funny.

I thought the pony would be full of money or diamonds but shit, it was only David Ayer trying to imitate the unicorn thing in Deadpool like said

He even said that Boomer is a brony, and that makes me mad

what the fuck do you think they mean

Being a brony isn't all sunshine and rainbows, it seems everyone wants to try and hand our cupcakes to us for no reason.

But I mean, I kinda liked it, showed he was more a goofball since no individual got much screen time solo, admittedly it was a cheap way to do it, but it somehow felt easier to believe than Deadsmiths daughter drama or anything else. I actually just watched this and while it had its moments, the biggest criticism I have is how one dimensional they mostly seem despite trying hard to not be that way, especially Croc

Mah mate Boomer ain't no brony, I hope they don't bring this pony thing back in his next appearance

They were so desperate for the funnies audience that they blatantly stole this joke from the Deadpool movie

teh random lolz, tacos, I was in the turkey the whole time

>next appearance
Yeah, I’m sure they’ll make Suicide Squad 2 after the critical and financial success of Justice League

But they will, Gavin O'Connor is the confirmed director
Also, Boomer is a Flash villain so who knows if he's gonna appear in one of his movies

I'm sure he will in some way

I wonder who his waifu is.

But this joke doesn't happen in Deadpool.

>there is literally a scene where deadpool masturbates to an unicorn doll

It's the other way around tho.

A pink unicorn named "Pinky" apparently, so no relation to Pinkie Pie since her name is differently spelled and she is not a unicorn but an earth pony, but if it were, she is best pony

They meant that Guardians of the Galaxy was popular and wanted to get in on some of that action.

Or maybe GotG isn't that original of a movie and you're just confusing common cliches as unique.