OH GOD PLEASE DON'T BE SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/39629-marvel-comics-donald-trump-the-thing-two-in-one
mediafire.com/file/66j6jxhsj6558ma/
www16.zippyshare.com/v/SaMndxgp/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

great timing, putting this out after the fox acquisition
I'm mildly hyped after Zdarskys excellent Spidey issues

So how long before the FF come back now that Perlmutter no longer has a reason to be pissed off?

This will probably get renamed to Fantastic Four now

>Jordan
>Evans
>Underwood (94)
>Johnny is 61
Heh

Sounds like a sexual joke.

So Doom is back to being evil again?

Damnit Land that’s not how female anatomy works

Going from Cheung to Land is a cruel joke.

This was probably planned some time ago, but with Disney acquiring the F4 rights it seems very convenient they'll bring them back

God this is why I dont buy floppies. Things are just barely set up. It did a good job of leaving me wanting more but if I dropped 3, 4, 5 dollars on this I'd be pissed

it's a matter of time. once the f4 return, doom will revert back to his old ways.

>land
It's dead. Bury it. Consider it a mercy.

I honestly dont know - are we back to the FF not knowing Pete's secret identity?

Seems like a slow set up, but I'll still buy this floppy to piss Ike off.

Johnny and Pete hang out all the time dont they?
I'm so out of the loop.
How did Johnny end up with Medusa? Last thing I read was years ago when Blackbolt had a whole harem of alien wives and Pete drank space-vodka and tripped balls.

good setup desu
can't believe I'm saying this, but Marvel IS getting better slowly

They still know. Peter probably just said that in case anyone nearby could hear them.

He's kinda slowly turning back into his old self, but he's still trying to reform.

Its like he has an easier time reforming as long as he's not interacting with FF people

I think it's more of them being in public at the time and him not wanting to say
>I went bankrupt
in an open setting

I'm sure they do, but having Spider-Man show up in a tuxedo to an event like this would likely raise less of a fuss than Peter Parker at this point. I think, too, that Pete was probably hoping to kind of honour the spirit of the bond he had with the FF by showing up in-character, so to speak. The identity which he's associated with them in.

I can dig it. This is a solid start and a promising setup. This said, I do wonder how whatever plans existed for this series will coexist with the no-doubt incipient return of Reed and Sue and such now that all of that ugliness with Fox is finally over and done with.

This was good. Hope they keep it up.

Jesus, I forgot how much I missed this family.

Gurantee Doom is still listening in.

Maybe's he's being a good guy, in an extremely evil sounding way?

Like, maybe he's just disappointed that Ben didn't tell the truth, while posing like a supervillain out of habit?

chaotic neutral at worst

man you know he's gonna fall off the wagon.

and that's okay.

Oh wow, a team up of The Thing and Human Torch. What a historic pairing, maybe one day they'll make a comic where they're on a team.

bump

Once Doom stops being 2005 movie Doom, I'll bet the first thing on his to-do list is take back Latveria and brutally execute or cripple Riri in front of everyone in the superhero community showing that if anyone comes to his country and tries to take it over, he won't fuck around.

Land only did the primer pages. They hardly matter.

All new Greg Land archive.

.... What is this DKR ripoff bullshit.

Middle panel was nice. This is a decent issue.

That was excellent, I hope it stays this good. Hopefully Zdarsky will write the FF once they come back.

I'm no fan of Greg Land but the man has the greatest ability of them all. Availability. Also, maybe its more a credit to the colorist but this looks surprisingly good for Land.

I don't think so. I think he wants to follow Ben and Johnny and see what they do so that he can save Reed and the rest himself.

Doom could lord that over Reed for the rest of his life.

>A comic uses a uniform 9 panel grid
>A comic uses Incidental broadcast voiceover
>...What is this DKR ripoff bullshit.
>Purports to be a question but didn't put a question mark at the end of his statement.
What did Sup Forumsmrade mean by this? is he typing just because he has fingers? does he actually think this is trying to evoke Frank Miller? or is he just saying something to be a part of a conversation?

looks like he just swiped his old cyclops trace for johnny

Doom is going to be the real main character of this book isn't he?

All it took was a multi-billion dollar corporate buyout and Disney's Marvel Comics managed to produce a decent comic.

Colour me shocked. I hope this run does well.

Is this from Secret Wars (2017)?

We may never know.

2015, but sorta, yeah. This is the scene from the end of Secret Wars #1. The dialogue that's being cut-off in the background is the actual dialogue from the issue which the conversation between Ben and Sue is new. So this is the conversation the two of them were having shortly before the Life-Raft tore open and Sue/Val/Ben/Johnny/Franklin all "died."

Y'know, this comic would have been finished before the buyout even happened.

No, that's fine. Nice try tumblrtard

Are you doing this because you hate Slott or are you retarded.
Spectacular is most of the times good but not that much.

Doesn't look like it, but since Cheung did some of the art leading up to Secret Wars, it seems he could capture the tone

>It's a "let's pretend the family was good" issue

Why wasn't Namor included here? Isn't the bull considered part of the family?

fuck off Namorfag

Fucking Land

I don't like this Doom.

Doom already told Ben he was trying to be better in Infamous Iron Man.

Do Sue and Reed really need saving? Aren't they just rebuilding the multiverse?

Nobody knows that.

That third panel has the most thingamajig looking machine I ever seen.

>he's still jealous that he'll never be the one to have namor destroy his ass

>Byrne-mullet Sue

Oh, Ike's still pissed off

inverse.com/article/39629-marvel-comics-donald-trump-the-thing-two-in-one

Here's another... Fucking Land...

Anyone know who he traced for Sue?

what a fuckable mouth

again?

Exactly what I was thinking. The second the solicits said that "Johnny has a problem" I went "oh god, is it another 'johnny loses his powers' arc?" and sure enough.

>SHIT
>>>

its marble

I'm pretty sure it was also the car race ending in crash, in both cases the first pages

Marvel Two-In-One 001 (2018) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
mediafire.com/file/66j6jxhsj6558ma/
www16.zippyshare.com/v/SaMndxgp/file.html

Apart of dkr reference. Can the human torch die for burning?

And of course the focus shifts to a black woman.

>fat
Checked
>brown
Checked
>bitch
Checked
>super genius
Checked.
Yeah, this is a Marvel comic.
>terrible non.funny quips
And it's written by Zdarsky!

Say that again?

Man, I never would have expected this much emotion out of Zdarsky if I was told he’d being doing this last year

Ah, well, shit, this was pretty good actually.

Hoping this is CB finally cutting out the bullshit

Lol, he's so fucking lazy. I can still fap to his art though even if it's not original.