Venom #159 storytime

Venom #159 storytime

Continuing Sup Forums's favorite story, Venom Inc!

I've honestly mostly liked it so far, but this issue isn't great

>Follow it
Follow what Eddie? It was literally just established that Anti-Venom ripped every single trace of the symbiote out of his body, and that he couldn't sense it anymore.

Did Costa even read Slott's issues?

Meanwhile, back at the important part

Felicia seems awful hesitant to fight her two former boyfriends

Spiritual connection probably. Though I’m just spitballing here.

>No spider sense
The artist realize the lines above his head are supposed to represent his spider-sense going off, right?

Poor little symbiote wants to play too!

Sorry Sandoval, I like how you draw Venom, but Stegman's symbiote is way more adorable

I'm glad to see Felicia still wants Flash's dick

I can't handle how dumb Lee looks
Love the 8 ball symbiote head though

Oh right, this is supposed to be Eddie's comic I guess.

holy shit, Felicia will always the superior woman in Peter's life.

And you don't get to see it, but apparently this incapacitates Spidey and Flash.

And now the symbiote can sense Eddie for no reason as well

>Peter destroys Felicia’s lair

Slott must have loved this.

It's fucking filler.
At least Eddie knows why Flash was a jerk.
And we gonna have Jerk Spidey(like he wasn't before).

Were Black Cat's luck powers affecting this coincidence maybe?

looks more like hammerhead's place

Nigga, Costa does what he wants. He'll ignore anyone and anything to get his plot out.

That's because Eddie is the one.

Technically he could sense Mania symbiote.

In the ASM issue, Peter says this was Black cat’s lair from various rumors.

no luxuries so nothing to be lost just a random place

I really don't understand how the roof falling on them allowed them to be captured.

And why not just kill them while they're knocked out? I thought Lee was supposed to be the "smart" villain.

Forgot Slott retardness tho, he might use this to avoid any kind of reconciliation or worse

Seriously, it's just chains. Can't they just immediately break out? No way they're not strong enough, right?

>Felicia kisses another guy
>Yeah! Felicia is the best! SpiderCat 4evah!
You guys are the dumbest motherfuckers around.

They are just the OTP user it's not gonna change no matter how much shit Marvel throws at it,
slott already tried.

I was gonna post the "NEXT TIME" page that shows the covers for the next issue, but apparently the file size is too big.

Til next time!

Why did Spawn show up?

She basically did it to get out of dodge.

Bobbi is going to freak.

Ha, Pete's loss for not getting the Anti for himself

The combination of Costa and Sandoval really makes Lee feel like he came straight out of Newgrounds.

What if Lee had been a disgruntled Newgrounds animator named Chris?

Gotta get paid somehow.

Don't look at me, I'd rather she get back with Flash

>say hello to my "special" friend

Can’t wait for Eddie and Felicia to fuck in front of Peter and Flash.

Flash and Felicia shippers are literally autistic. They were a thing for what, theee issues? And it hasn’t been brought up in over 20 years.

Next week on Venom inc
>We have saved you nerds from edgy mc edgehead!
>Fuck you Eddie!
>Fuck you symbiote!
>REEEEE! MY PLANS!

Who else is there even left to ship Flash with?

Betty
Valkyrie
The symbiote
Peter
Mania
That reporter girl from his Venom series

Fuck.

How big is Felicia!?

Why won't Lee go back to whatever shounen manga he came from?

Thanks, OP.

Betty isn't particularly interesting, didn't they ruin Valkyrie too? Next two options are dumb.
>Mania
I ship this.

It annoys me that Eddie is treated like a second class citizen, both Peter and Felicia, and hell even Flash, have been fine working with him in the past to save the day

It annoys me that Costa writes Eddie like some druggie who needs his fix when it comes to the symbiote

5'10"
120 lbs

7 inches erect

To be fair, Eddie was like that ever since he had the Toxin symbiote forced on him. Did you read the last Carnage book? Eddie was obsessed with getting to use his symbiote, very much yeah like an addict

>my spider-sense doesnt work on symbiotes
oh for fucks sake

You forget Iqa, the snake haired chick

Is Eddie Marvels biggest underdog?
>Heroes all hate him even when he does good, aside from Daredevil that one time
>Villains don't care for him either, with Sandman telling him he'd never fit in and that he creeps him out
>Anti heroes who are perfectly fine with brutality and violence like Wolverine and Frank have always acted like they would kill him if not for tolerating him

This is why the symbiote is so integral to Eddie, he's someone everyone just hates so he needs that relationship

i kinda liked that frank and logan hated eddie, eddie is best as a mentally ill pariah that does genuinely have good intentions, but questionable choices

>Having a heart to heart while hanging captured
I love heroes in this trope

Was it a good book? I didnt like the art of the first issues

>Eddie helped stop Carnage multiple times, gave up his powers to save people as Anti-Venom while Peter was scared of losing his before that
>Pete still thinks Edddie is mean

I just want Peter to get beat up by Venom again

>Eyeboobs
I don't know how to feel about that design

That is true, Eddie wouldn't be the same if he wasn't an eternal misfit, but it is frustrating none the less knowing other accepted heroes are as bad as he was or worse

I’m hoping he can phase out of that. He’s already teamed up with Moon Girl and soon with the new X-Men. He needs newer heroes to think he’s not as bad as people say to help his reputation. Hopefully Peter, Flash, and Felicia can attest to that after this event. I think a future issue has him teaming up with Spider-Woman as well.

>"Flash, hurry up and kiss everyone!"

This is no time to be thinking about dick, Felicia.

>Husband stable

I'm glad venom picked Eddie over Flash...but why?

>tfw you will never be in her husband stable

Since the anti Eddie fag often in these threads uses romance analogy, I will do the same. Eddie always treated the symbiote as an equal partner, Flash has always wanted to dominate it and make it be like him, and Peter outright rejected it. Eddie is the only one with a pure bond

Flash only had to use the drugs in the first place because of how the corrupted the symbiote was in the first place from the bad hosts it had.

I like Eddie too, but he just indulged the symbiote in its hate, making it worse.

Flash treated the symbiote like a tool at first, but eventually came to see it as a friend and partner. He tried to put it on a better path than what it had always known.

>Eddie calling the symbiote "my love"
I don't like that characterization.

Better is absolutely subjective, and that is what I mean. Flash doesn't accept the symbiote warts and all, he sees it as a pet and a way for him to have powers if he can make it follow his rules. With Eddie it is much more organic, more equal, for better or for worse. I don't want a boyscout Venom personally, I want an anti hero who kills people and is not so totally part of the Marvel A list league and neutered by it like Wolvie, nor a guy who just mows down people with bullets like Frank, since I have Frank for that.

Long story short, I like Venom the anti-hero, making the symbiote not want to kill people is boring to me

First time reading Costa's Eddie, huh?

I mean a better path from a moral perspective.

Which kind of symbiote you like is up to you, but you can't blame Flash for trying to turn it against its more violent nature. It's what a hero would do.

And again, Flash absolutely started seeing the symbiote as a partner instead of a pet later in their relationship.

it had its moments.

It was a mediocre fun enough book for the first few issues, but halfway through it got really good in my opinion.

>symbiote not needing to bond to a host
>”the cleanse” turning the symbiote all good
>symbiote forgets all its previous hosts
>symbiote’s hatch from eggs
>symbiote has a literal addiction to rage
>symbiote forgives Spider-Man

Thank God none of that shit stuck.

I don't like anything about that page, that is what took all the interesting scifi horror elements away from something unique to Marvel with the symbiotes and just made it more generic cape fodder that doesn't stand out at all. Subjective, but that's how I feel. Nothing creepy or cool about that GOTG shit to me.

Reminder that the name Venom should be exclusive to Eddie.

and the Venom symbiote as well.

Shut up, this is the good part.

>I can't handle how dumb Lee looks
What are you talking about? He's totally super cool yo.

>and soon with the new X-Men
Oh?

The O5 book was called All New X-Men until the last relaunch

Yeah that run pretty much sucked by all accounts. They literally had to do it because of Bendis, unfortunately. Still, there was some good character development between Flash and the symbiote

I feel like Lee Price is the type of character that is supposed to be an irredeemable cunt. Y'know, so it feels that much better when Eddie throws him at a wall hard enough to turn a normal man into paste.

>Then you can let the hate out.

Does Eddie understand this is why he has trouble controlling his killing impulses as Venom?

This is the second time this year Spidey was hung upside down with someone in chains.

Eddue like to kill, just only the badguys

Poison X

Miles right? I think last year he was hanged in chains with Deadpool.

I cant take Eddie saying Spider-Man isntead of Parker

Felicia = best

Yea but he still hated Venom back when he was Toxin. Now suddenly he goes full batshit yandere if he isn’t with it

I love this page