I'm writing my dissertation about how she's the worst character in the show. Anyone want to co-author?

I'm writing my dissertation about how she's the worst character in the show. Anyone want to co-author?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66343364&ref=touch_manga_button
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can she possibly even be in contention when you have
>Glossaryk
>Ponyhead (the whole family aside from the king)
>Brittany
>Alfonso
>the fat ginger kid
as choices.

She is the worst character and not Ponyhead, sure

They all have characterization. Jackie is a nothing burger

The fucking horse head has characterization?

Dude, you have a huge sleep deprivation. I'm worried about you. Stop until it's too late.

Why do you folks hate her?
she won the Diaz Fair and square while the Gypsy was too creepy and insecure to make a move and the bug was too much of an Autist to actually care until the last bloody second it happened

Yes...she does.
Honestly Jackie does too. It just isn't well utilized.

And then she gave it up because she's a beta

she wanted a boyfriend that Acted like one
He went with the bug, and how's that working out for him?
He became a bitchboy

All of those are bad besides Brittany.
It was actually refreshing for a while to have a character call Star out on her spastic bullshit.

>Jackie
>Bad character

I want to fug the bug

Everyone does

Source for this comic?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=66343364&ref=touch_manga_button

Thanks m80

There's only one more page anyway

no. I literally cannot imagine the suffering it must be to be you who is so painfully autistic that you need to write an essay about why you don't like a fictional character in a tween-drama cartoon show.

>Thinking this is legit

Could be. There's still that deprived autist who thinks that proper Star vs. thread should have no lore, no plot, no development, only Starco shipping.

Reminder that jackiebasher isn't real. Jackie being shitty on the character level is a fact.

Not shitty. She got "enough".

>that jackiebasher isn't real
>the end of not/sveg/ was full of one guy who wasn't satisfied of the fact that jackie got written out, who shat on everyone who loved her for what she is
continue, please.

>Thinking Jackie was important enough to contribute to the end of not/sveg/

That's not what i said, dude.

Whatever, Jackie still sucks

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

At least she isn't a huge fucking cuckqueen like Star

Bring up how characters that end up as a "test romances" for a main character are usually perfect, but ultimately shallow and uninteresting.

>tfw all jackie meant was practice for the real thing

At least she wasn't a bitch, and better yet SHE was the one to break up with him

Jackie is very interesting! What about muh mermaid theory?

Jackie is a mermaid, Marco is a mewman boy princess, Star is a bug, Janna is a gypsy. Are there no humans in this show?

Starfan and Brittney

SF13 is a goddess

im just a cal-arts bugman, baby

Shame on me, how could i forget! Yeah, she is our meta being and avatar of the creator herself.
But still, what about Brittney?

Does there have to be a worst character? I didn't find any of them to be inherently 'unlikable'

>he liked ponyhead

Star Vs. the Forces of Evil is a cartoon show about a tightly-knit, interdimensional circle of teenage sluts cucking each other in a time of race war.

OP, do you need a hug?

>isn't a huge fucking cuckqueen like Star
>her "bf" left her for 16 years to chase after some fat bitch who makes scissors for a living

Does anyone have that pic of Hekapoo using her portals to *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*?

>giving scissor for a living
Gender-bent Marco suddenly became more appealing to me

Still waiting for the mega links user

If this is gender bend, why is a hekapoo still a girl?

>fat
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

You have no proof that's a girl

>WE ALL HAVE HERPES!

Janna deserves to be happy

That nearly made me spit my drink on my laptop. Bravo!

Man, it's been a while since I've seen one of these threads

Jackie is legitimately one of the best characters in the show. Sucks that she's pretty much been used for the character development of others, but she did her task well and with class
I'd have to say worst character is probably Britney. Such a useless character, and a bitch. Maybe if she had some backstory, she'd be redeemable but she's just the role of some cranky ass hoe

100% grade A bullshit.

>Jackie is legitimately one of the best characters in the show
Obvious troll is obvious

(you) are

Reminder

>that combat pictures from assblasted jackiebashers again.

Well, I probably won't see another one of these for a while, so here's some Christmas themed fun

Give me some people in Christmas attire

>that deprived autist who thinks that proper Star vs. thread should have no lore, no plot, no development, only Starco shipping
HER NAME IS STARFAN13

Enjoy your vacation

THIS IS WHY WE GO TO THE TRASH YOU LITTLE SHIT

Yes, do you even watch the show? She has a personality that's stronger and more nuanced than Jackies

Truly one of the greatest cartoons of this generation.

I fucking love it.

(You), go be fat somewhere else.

Are you fucking kidding me? You think Marco’s worthless piece of shit nerd friends are characterized beyond ‘obnoxious nerds’?

Get the fuck outta here.

List 5 character traits of Jackie

>she's cute
>she's thicc
>she's chill
>i love her
>jackie!!!

agreed, user's disertation should be about how she AND the nerds are the worst characters of the show

Blessing this thread.

>Kelly and Marco go on small dates together
>Star questions their relationship
>Marco treats it like no big deal and explains they're just enjoying each other's company
>Kelly is a little too close to Marco
>sits on his lap, hides in his hoodie when he's wearing it
>she still has his hoodie from the lava lake beach episode and is sometimes shown wearing it whenever they hangout because she thinks its cute that they match
>Marco is really passive about it and practically allows it without a shred of feeling uncomfortable
>Star wants to confront Kelly about it thinking Kelly is just using him to get over Tad
>saying she can't keep taking Marco away from her because she needs him for squirely duties.
>completely backfires and Kelly chews into Star by confronting her on how she's using Tom to get over Marco and for making her supposed "best friend" into a squire
>calls out her hypocrisy and calls her a spoiled princess who can't always get what she wants just because she's a Butterfly
>Marco comes into the picture and sees star slightly disturbed
>he tries comforting her and trying to see what the issue is
>Star plays it off as not feeling good and decides to head back home
>Kelly glares at Star while Marco's back is turned and links arms with him
>Star sits there crying as she sees her 'besties' walk further away into the distance

this post gave me IBS.

>implying Jackie isn't also a huge nerd

you don't know how bad we are

She's a non character. It's hard to describe her without going into visaul traits.

Why do you pretend you didn't know what her role was from the start?

5 uncomfortable facts about Jackie:

- She's the town bike--everyone gets a ride!
- She once blew the entire football team while the coach penetrated her from behind.
- Her smiley, laid-back demeanor is a facade masking years of deep-rooted shame over her promiscuity
- She rides her skateboard to forget. It's the only time she's truly happy.
- What hurts her the most is that even after months of living in Mewni, Marco has yet to come back and visit her. She will never forgive herself for dumping him.

and the main character of the show

Stop discussing Steven Universe

>There's still that deprived autist who thinks that proper Star vs. thread should have no lore, no plot, no development, only Starco shipping

I think that one guy only wants people who post stuff like unironically; and wants everything else you listed to be included in the threads

*that one guy only wants people TO LEAVE who..

Stop pretending Jackie has the depth to feel any of these things

Stop supporting liberal america.

It doesn't make her less good.

You're writing a thesis about a cartoon character?

What are you writing your thesis on, huh?

Thats not Ponyhead.

>dat pic
holy fuck these are gigantic levels of delusion
if i wanted i could fucking make some equally retarded list about how that background character who constantly gets into accidents and whose parents fight alot is the absolute best because her spirit hasn't broken yet or some gay shit like that

HOLY FUCK THIS AMMOUNT OF WAIFU OBSESSION TRINGLES MY BAJIMBOS
GET A FUCKING LIFE LOSERS

Gigantic level of delusion is equating Jackie and background characters.
Besides your aggressive tone, lexis, punctuation, style of spacing and ridiculous claims are easily recognizable, jackibasher.

im not equating both, i'm saying than anyone can exaggerate anything to make it seem like it's the best thing ever

also
>anyone who gets tired of the endless waifuposting is a jackibasher
>you're a jackiebasher i know it because you're lazy when you type just like jackiebasher

that's fucking sad desu

>anyone can appreciate anything from a positive light
Well no shit.

You can fanfic up Hope, yes. It may or may not come out as retarded, but not necesarely as false interpretations. Nonetheless she's appeared so scarcely in the show that you probably couldn't make as many entries for her greentext nor could you coroborate what you write about her at the same extent as you could with Jackie.

Jackie was very good in her role. It's really not Jackie's fault that authors can't write love triangle better. They can't write Jackie bad, it would have made Marco a moron with a shit taste and Star as unable to handle fair competition. Authors needed something to match Star's marysueseness. Jackie fitted it. The problem is that Star's advantages (magical power, royal status, wealth, plot armor) are things she didn't earn but just got from her birth. If you strip these things from Star she would be laughable in comparison with Jackie. Jackie is far better role model than Star and her win just raise question "what authors mean by this? No matter how good are you, you are always inferior to people born with advantages even in relationship". What a good message.

You writing is not just "lazy". You have unique pattern in your posts, it even made you a meme. Your general lack of self-awareness prevent you to see this.

>it even made you into a meme
May i request proof or a link to an archived thread, or are these the autistic ramblings of a waifuposter too deep in their own cognitive dissonance to be taken seriously?

Jackie is barely a character. Aside from being generically "nice" and having a few hobbies, what exactly is there to her? The only advantage she had as a love interest over Star was bigger breasts.