Did we break something?

Julian Assange ,the man we thought knew something about what was going on behind the scenes was wrong about Donald Trump getting in? Or is it just not over? What is happening Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/glenn-greenwald-remember-when-obama-vowed-protect-whistleblowers
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=8241580&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was depressed as fuck thinking Clinton would win and he would be stuck in that Ecuadorian embassy forever.

Once Trump pardons him it will be glorious. All those butthurt Swedes will cry rivers of tears.

>Once Trump pardons him

Never going to happen. Anti rule of law. Anti American. Anti cyber-security.

Trump cut a deal with the Jews. They knew Hillary was unelectable. Trump was their plant all along. What they could not tolerate was President Bernie with his anti-wall street and anti-Israel positions.

Bernie was /ourguy/ all along

He was just repeating the idea that the media was so rigged that Trump essentially wasn't permitted to win. Turned out to be the opposite and he won it.

Trump will get fucked over by the electoral college.

Release the Sexy Man!

Nothing more American than saving America from tyranny.

He doesn't have to pardon him, he's not charged with anything. Trump can just tell him he won't prosecute, extradite.

You can only stuff ballots so much in any area before it becomes suspicious. Trump won hard enough to still have enough votes after fuckery was over. Also common citizens blasting voter fraud attempts all day on social media fucked their rigging system further.

Trump U impeachment. Notice how they hid it under the rug to keep republicans from chimping out like libtards.

>Anti rule of law. Anti American. Anti cyber-security

You are getting Assange mixed up with Snowden

Assange did literally nothing wrong/illegal.

Snowden did something illegal, but for the good of the country.

Said it so he wouldnt look partisan for Trump.

this was my impression and it's frighteningly refreshing to see the reversal

These, there is NO reason not to pardon Assange. Assange was one of his biggest supporters, I'd be pissed if he didn't pardon him at the very least.

The President can't be impeached for something committed before the term of office. And Trump U is a civil suit, he can just pay them and it will go away

Assange, Snowden, and Manning should be pardoned ASAP. Obama even fucking promised it when he ran but he was clearly in the pocket. Trump is actually likely to do that if people push him to.

Where is the big ass leak they were overhyping in the elections day? what happened?

nice iframe code lol

u

He was telling the truth.

The riots are being paid for by Soros and the fragments of the HRC.

Our battle is not yet over lads, we must send Hillary to prison.

It was John Kerry. He did not want to go down in history as the Sec of state that facilitated WW3. That's why he's hiding in Antarctica now.

Remember when he had that meeting with Russia that Obama did not approve?

>Obama even fucking promised it when he ran

When? He was president during wikileaks (2010) and never pardoned anyone. Hell Chris Hedges has done tons of articles on how Obama has been the worst president in terms of security for whistle blowers, mass surveillance, ignoring habeas corpus, indefinite detention, extrajudicial murders, etc in US history far worse than Bush even.

And Snowden revealing the NSA's illegal spying occurred in 2013 after Obama's re-election.

Obama never really replied, all his scandals were just ignored and dropped by the media. I don't think he ever ran on "transparency" after his initial election in 2008.

He knows a lot of shit, but that doesn't mean he's right 100% of the time.

Assange was trying to keep the Trump voters worried so they would not stay at home and get complacent.

He did this specifically as revenge for Clinton apparently wanting to drone him years ago.

Good on him. I hope Trump pardons him and makes him head of the NSA so he can instruct the agents to fold origami swans for the rest of their time there before he finally goes apeshit, hacks the servers, and causes them to burn out and send the entire data center up in an inferno.

He ran on being pro-whistleblower is what I'm saying. Hold on, research time.

alternet.org/glenn-greenwald-remember-when-obama-vowed-protect-whistleblowers

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=8241580&page=1

I remember it vividly too. I was thinking, "wow this populist candidate might actually do something positive for the spread of information". One of the big fuck-ups that I have grudge about personally.

Except he won it Mario

Do you REALLY think clinton actually got 47% of the vote ?
Come on mate, it’s brexit all over again, the people beat the rigging through sheer numbers.

Ever heard of a thing called "faithless elector" and another thing called "bribes"?

And in 2003 I was dumb enough to believe the jews and thought Iraq had nukes

we all make mistakes

The main thing is to learn from your mistakes.

Checked

This, he has 300+ EC's

he could loose 30~ EC votes and Still be president, so even if she flips the EC, you will have much worse than the Libtard riots.

>2nd Amendment Supporters en masse?

I think he was either a little too sure of himself, or he was spurring people on to vote Trump. I'm surprised myself he won, not because he shouldn't have but because...you know.

>nice

Could be possible insider user wasn't full of shit.

Can I have a TL;DR of what he said?

Hillary did some crazy illegal shit, and the FBI knows but wont move on it. That and DNC is a fucking Crime Syndicate.

Keep in mind we're not going to get the full story here, something went awry in Hillary's plan.

Remember that back in October or so the FBI said it was taking full control of vote tallying for the presidential elections to remove fears of fraud.

After the election, Hillary reportedly called a close friend crying hysterically and blaming FBI director Comey for her loss.

Did he have a change of heart or fear something that was likely to be released in the weeks after?

Did the FBI oversight of the vote tallying prevent or inhibit Clinton's rigged game?

I have a feeling we may never know.

So now the election is over will they turn his internet back on?

Isn't that just what FBIanon said though? I don't remember him ever saying that Trump is on (((their))) side.

Bros, this is a conspiracy theory I am fine with being overlooked. Even if the lizards have a plan for Trump, they have caused their own undoing by letting chaos take such a hold.

You don't control chaos, it controls you.

Ah, insider user didnt have much in terms of evidence, right now im convinced hes a LARPer.

>Actually, he was a fucking LARPer... he admitted that after we thought he flipped.

Comey is waiting until 20 january to prosecute.
Bless him.

I'm sure it's on 24/7 ;)

What has he been charged with by the US government?

Manning is a fucking wreck. pardon him right into a fucking looney bin.

>implying the source for the leaks wasn't 100% Barron hacking

charged with being too sexy & intelligent

only true fact around. but like, not "The Jews"