youtube.com/watch?
v=MA9aSvHzEIU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ju9w5qyvJy4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
youtube.com/watch?v=1JPmwoE-Qy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think? whites hate blacks, blacks hate whites

That nigger has been crying all day, and getting aggressive.

But I have a mulatto friend

I will show that nigger what a lashing is

>WHAT THE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR'S AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHHHHH AHHHHHH OOGAAA KILLLLLL WHITEYYYY

>It was like the lash of a cruel slavemaster's whip
>muh racism

Pure undiluted butthurt. Just ignore the fact that Latinos gave Trump Florida.

i would've voted for a ben carson over a hillary clinton.
i think it's ideology vs ideology, worldview vs worldview rather than white vs black

I swear, Juan Williams, on fox, is about to just jump out of his chair and yell, "its not fair."

Pretty true, fuck if Michelle Obongo ran she would've got like 90% of the vote..

Is there literally anything that isn't about race to this dumbfuck? Jesus christ

Cuban latinos. The only based Hispanics. They voted 54% Trump.

Now it should be clear why no president has lifted the embargo on Cuba since the 60s. Everyone up until Obama knew that doing so would lose their party Florida in the next election.

Cubans fucking hate the castro regime and hate any politicians who give it legitimacy. They were kicked out of their homelands and saw many friends and families imprisoned because of it. No exile would risk going back with castro in power, they could get arrested, so all that bs rhetoric about allowing cubans to see their families again was easily saw through bullshit. Cuba was opened up for everyone but the people who fled to visit.

He meant he's racist. As in him, not Trump. He's lived too long in Democratic segregation so doesn't trust white guys.

It must be a black-person portmanteau of "white" plus "backlash," ergo "whitelash."

Black English is funny like that sometimes.

Canadians on suicide watch

It's a racial slur indicating white people are angry racists.

>>This was a white lash
>What did he mean by this?

He meant to say "WHITEWASH".

Stupid coon can't even get his thoughts together long enough to make his brain work.

Yep, sore loser.

TRUMP IS GOING TO DEPORT ILLEGALS

ILLEGAL

IMMIGRANTS

ILLEGALS SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED IN THE COUNTRY

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GET THIS SHIT WRONG

WHY DOES EVERYONE ASSUME HE'S GOING TO DEPORT ALL NON-WHITES

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

America has tried Jewish Multiculturalism. It, this mass of confusion, hatred
and rage called diversity drives people towards there own kind. The only exception
to this rule being government funded housing to put non-whites into white areas,
and affirmative action to give jobs to these non-whites.

White people have "Black fatigue." We are tired of hearing all the reasons for
the black communities failure for lack of advancement, and it is not our fault. Whites
need to separate from blacks, jews and other non-white persons and proclaim this
idea with fervor. We will take care of other White People. We will determine our
own destiny. We do not "owe" anyone anything. We do not hate ourselves because
you tell us to. We will advance along a course that is seperate from you and that
is good.

End property tax. Lets have White people keep what they own.
End Home modification permits. If we want to build communities on land we own, we should
have that right.

>elect obama TWICEEEEEE (PA, WI, MI, IA, ect)
>elect trump
>RACISMMMMMMM

idiots like him are why people are leaving CNN and democrats in general

no stupid, it's this

I will write this in a way even the stupidest liberal can understand.

>racists hate blacks
>Obama won the election twice
>Obama was black so those who voted him weren't racist
>Hillary lost so some of that vote went to Trump
>Logically impossible for all Trump supporters to be racists.

>yfw these are death throes of the regressive left and their hypocritical game of virtue signaling is finally coming to an end

CNN tears are the saltiest of tears, om nom nom

Black supremacist is triggered that white majority voted for Trump and it got him the presidency

Is there any worse person on CNN than this guy? The only other is that Lamont Hill.
CNN has the worst race-baiting people.

this makes more sense than what i was thinking.
i thought he meant white people were lashing them with their whips

White people were angry at politics at usual and voted heavy on a far right conservative.

Is he wrong?

muh kids

if your kids talk about politics your doing something wrong with these faggots education

fucking modern psychological mind.

If a white person would have said "Blacklash" in the same situation, everyone would have gone nuts and want his head on a stick.

Just goes to show that we need Trump now more than ever.

KEK

Nah he's saying the white working men are backlashing against the minority driven progressivism that been going on for the last few decades. Which I'm inclined to agree with, though it's not the sole reason, or even a major reason Trump was elected.

White people being tired of PC, racism, and progressiveness was DEFINITELY a major factor

>you tell your kids not to be a bigot

LITERALLY

WHAT FUCKING BLACK PARENTS (AKA SINGLE MOMS)

TELL THEIR GODDAMN NIGLETS

"DON'T GO AROUND JUDGING PEOPLE, CHILLINS"

Yeah this is them persecuting white people again. "Whitelash" is being (((echoed))) on every channel.

also, fuck that slacked jawed white sitting to the side there just looking like "okay.jpg" looking down at the ground like a bitch

ahahahahaa fuck

>White people are racist after 8 years of a black president voting for a white guy instead of some white bitch

Their narratives are getting harder to follow

He's mad that Whites did what minorities have been doing all along: acting as an ethnic voting block that set aside bipartisan differences in order to act in their own ethnic interest. What do you think Blacks and Hispanics have been doing all this time?

I think white people being tired of losing jobs was way, way, way, more important.

It's not blacklash in the first place, it's backlash
You cannot just swap in white for ***BACK***. Back is not the same word as black, there's an L missing

I think he might actually be kind of right, although he doesn't realize he's part of the problem.

Are there racist white people? Sure. Are all white people racist? Seems unlikely. But the "progressives" have gotten increasingly bolder blaming whites for every problem in the world and trying to make them feel bad for being white. I think this election whites had more of a sense of political allegiance to protect themselves as a group, similar to what you see with blacks and the Democratic party.

i imagined it more like "whiplash" than "backlash"

both mean kinda the same thing, but backlash is kinda more "forced", while whiplash is "going too fast one way, and then suddenly deaccelerating"

You gotta admit all the BLM bullshit, as well as all the lip service Dems paid them, was probably a bit off-putting to White Democrats.

feels really good

I love awakening ancient gods of chaos

Funny how Obama showed more respect and class today than 90% of the black community.

youtube.com/watch?v=ju9w5qyvJy4
This

I'm sure it was, especially for rural white folks, but Trump won because of the Rust Belt, and jobs was by far the most important issue for the people.

helps he's 50% white

This sums it up

I mean if its about race lets not forget the fact that black voters did not show up to vote like they did for Obama.

blacklash

he is requesting the sting of the lash

>accuses white people of being racist
>condemns presidential race as collective effort by whites

he's reinventing the term backlash.

I love how he said they are throwing away some people to favour others when everything internet and media wide the last few years have been WHITES ARE OVER! KILL WHITE MEN. WHITE MEN NEED TO STEP DOWN AND LET EVERY OTHER RACE LEAD.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
Ruckus' version is funnier

youtube.com/watch?v=1JPmwoE-Qy8

I'm old south!

>DON'T GO AROUND JUDGING PEOPLE, CHILLINS

>Blackman makes up words in effort to keep his job.

Liberals will act devastated, but soon enough they will be elated.
The "comedians" who are really shilling for the establishment will suddenly become underdogs again.
The people who cry on twitter about every little thing will at least believe they have something to legitimately complain about now.
Remember how liberals were exposed to be such massive hypocrites throughout the Obama presidency, and how they argued over trivial shit?
They now believe they are legitimate victims and have to worry about actually "important" issues instead of just nonsense.

But there was no whitelashing in that version.
We're in the correct timeline.

Ehhhh it was probably a close second.