What a shit film. When the biggest thing fans can say is good is the fact that eyes move...

What a shit film. When the biggest thing fans can say is good is the fact that eyes move, you know you're dealing with idiots. Oh sure, disregard the source material, BUT THEM EYES, THAT MAKES IT LEGIT

>one of the best capeshit villains
>peter actually seems like just a teenager
>spider-man is allowed to fail and be the underdog
>puts him in original environments where he's out of his comfort zone
>all these things add up to make an exciting adventure
>le shit film

sure thing DCuck

Best capeshit villains? No, best MCU villains, and that bar is set very low....all he had to do was actually talk about killing and wear a costume to be one of the best

And Peter was never just some teen

>fuck all of you for liking this movie
You damn well know that even if anyone bothered to give you something reasonable as for why they liked the movie you would just keep moving the goalposts.
There is no point on trying to explain shit when dealing with someone like you.

It was most definitely not exciting

>disregard the source material
Is just a white Miles in a Tony's suit

MCUfag here. Can vouch for OP. Homecoming was mediocre at best.

How are you going to talk about Source Material and then say that Peter was never a teen? The majority of the MCU films have heavily influenced by the Ultimate comics, Spider-Man more than any one else, and he was a teen in that comic run for over 200 issues before he was killed off.

Please go back to Sup Forums and stay there.

I liked it.

>defending “slaves built the monument”
Get your SJW shit out of my capeshit

>Peter is a teenager
Yes. For 28 issues. Then they made him graduate, and he became better than he was before. Peter is a young adult, he should not be a teenager, and if so, for a very short time. Teenage Peter is BORING. Peter is infinitely more interesting when he has to deal with college, work, a house, food, dating AND super hero work

I agree it was nothing speci-
>muh source material

Into the trash your opinion goes. Only the biggest pleb thinks that "not muh source material" counts as valid criticism.

you don't like facts?
And? it still make snese to introduce him as a teenager in the MCU.

MCU progress in real time, he will be out of school faster than in the comics.

In any way, starting him as a teenager make sense.

>it's not 100% accurate.

>everyone who calls out my poorly written shit is a baby
Found the butthurt marvelfag

>you don't like facts?
I dont like panderous race shit in my nonpolitical movie. Its clear their trying to appear “woke” to all the feminazis and tumblr fags.

The villain is good. The action is good. But the story is fucking shit, sorry. Fuck Tony.

>my poorly written shit
this is my 2nd post. nice try, though.

We had 5 Spider Man movies that were faithful to the source material, we can afford to do something different now you raging autist.

Im talking about marvel movies faggot and how much you like shit writing quip bullshit

now, you're just deflecting.

No im not you fucking moron. Fuck off

>different
In the worst sense of the word, that is.

>Facts are SJW
>The very mention of slavery triggers white people

Lol white guilt isn’t just a meme.

It’s just a fact about the Washington Monument. We shouldn’t have to censor history just to appeal to SJW snowflakes like yourself.

clearly, you can't argue. so why bother making threads?

It was a shit racially charged joke that didnt belong in it
>Lol white guilt isn’t just a meme.
Yeah, marvels trying to enforce that with shit like that because hating whites and males is the hot new trend in SJW disney

>dont like panderous race shit in my nonpolitical movie.
That's a BS complain. It fit the character to say that. it doesn't matter what they appear to be, if it fit the narrative flow, then there is no reason to dislike it.

Your pandering to SJW snowflakes who hate whites when they put unrelated shit like that in you moron
Thanks for dissmising my argument like coward you are.

>Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2
>Faithful to the source material
What?

Learn to read. Parker was never just some teen

>Best capeshit villains? No, best MCU villains, and that bar is set very low
Heat Legend was a long time ago, user.
>check Box Office Mojo
>Justice League still not into billion
>Guess I'll make another "MCU movie X is shit Marlel fags BTFO" thread.

Literally your argument is “not muh”

So how can it be different in a way that pleases you? I have the comics so I’ll read them if I want faithful source material. I also have 5 Spider Man movies each with their own take on the source material. I can deal with Homecoming doing its own thing.

>deflecting

>It was a shit racially charged joke that didnt belong in it
yes it did belong in. it fit the character. Don't be a fucking triggered reverse -tumblrina. You are as bad as a feminist complaining about the patriarchy in the media.

>Yeah, marvels trying to enforce that with shit like that because hating whites and male
None of this equal hating whites or males.

>That's a BS complain. It fit the character to say that
Then shes a fucking shit character that didnt need to be in the film. I hate how they turned mary jane into some 56% bitch

Try reading a comic, none of them were faithful at all in any way

Im not deflecting when that was the original point in my argument and your too much of a marvel loving retard to see that
It was fucking on the nose bullshit that didnt belong. Fuck off

You have white guilt if the very mention of slavery triggers you. It happened, get over it.

>”No don’t mention historical facts because it hurts my feelings! Feelings over facts!”

You’re a SJW, user.

>Mary Jane

>Then shes a fucking shit character that didnt need to be in the film
1. It's not mary jane.
2. saying something you don't want to hear because you are an easily hurt snowflake doesn't make the character who say it bad.

You are just an easily triggered person throwing a tantrum over literally nothing.

I read comics, you do not. You are a fake nerd. GO back to Sup Forums

Yes they were, especially the first one. Im not disregarding it just because Peter didn’t act like an outdated 60s nerd stereotype in 2012.

>It was fucking on the nose bullshit that didnt belong. Fuck off
Yes it did belong, if fit the character and fit in the narative flow. you are just a reverse-SJW thta has been triggered and need to cry about it.

I guarantee I’ve read more comics than you. They were faithful in there own way. Sorry I don’t expect 1:1 adaptions of my picture books.

I buy comics. You pirate them on Sup Forums and bitch about things you steal.
Please go fuck back off to your containment board.

user
-things I don't like to hear
and
-unrelated
aren't the same thing.

>source material
>as if the 60s and 80s are still relevant in today's world
Best Spider-Man movie by far. Whatshisface was a great Peter and a good Spider-Man. Toby was best Peter, Garfield was best SM... whatshisface was good at both. Add in some RDJ and Keaton and you have a fab movie.

99% of people disagreeing are contrarian

>It’s this autist again

You're calling me out? In your 300th "rail at Marvel like a deranged bitch" thread?

Seriously?

where's your collection, user?

This. Tom Holland killed Spider-Man and the MCU. They literally did everything wrong with this whole process, which could have and should have made everything BETTER. It's utter proof of what the lack of creative imagination and respect for source material everyone running the studios has.

This times a fucking million. That was nail in the coffin. They, Marvel, DOES NOT LEARN THIS. Because they are trying TO MARKET TO TEENS. Do teens even need teens in their fiction? As a comic reading teenager, I hated other teenagers. I didn't want to read about high school shit, I was getting away from highschool.

And it doesn't help that it's 20 year olds playing teens all the time. It doesn't age well, especially when the sequels come out years later. And it doesn't last long either, highschool is 4 years. College can last even longer, You can get all the same "struggling student" elements of the story from college and if Peter's getting a PhD, he'd be stuck in it for a long time.

Point is there are better ways to do Spider-Man and Peter Parker than "highschool student" and they need to realize that. Let Peter grow up. let him be an adult, let him have adult struggles and victories. Kids don't need a kid too look up too, they need A MAN.

Indeed. that is like a tenth of mine in that pic.
He constantly calls people out in these threads for not reading, yet he's never shown credible evidence that he's read or bought a single comic.

This faggot needs to timestamp or gtfo.
He really needs a perma-ban so he can infest Sup Forums
MODS

It was a fucking shit movie for alot of reasons and that unfunny bitch and her shit anti white propaganda didnt belong. If anything this thread proces isnhow shelterd and brainwashed marvel fags are. Stay mad that everyone hated your fucking crap movie

Homecoming was a fine movie though
I just watched it a week ago or so, and I was expecting it to have some glaring flaws considering how much some bitch about it...But it was perfectly fine? Much better than the average Spider-Man film.

>hey, Marvel, DOES NOT LEARN THIS. Because they are trying TO MARKET TO TEENS. Do teens even need teens in their fiction?
He says while DC is pushing the Supersons/Teen Sidekick/Teen Titans shit harder than ever before.

>I have the comics so I’ll read them if I want faithful source material
Implying you even read comics.

Also, remember that The Last Jedi is also "different."

If the very mention of slavery is anti-white propaganda then why did half the country fight tooth and nail to keep it?

Just because you read comics doesnt mean modern marvel isnt fucking shit, user

>Stay mad that everyone hated your fucking crap movie

>Stay mad that everyone hated your fucking crap movie
This is IMAX quality projection right here.

Where’s your collection, OP?

>he thinks spider-man comics only existed in the 60s

You were about to post your collection of comics, I do believe.

Go and read Ultimate Spider-Man and then come back and say Spider-Man was never just some teen

>muh RT
Getting desperate there, son.

>le real comic fan

Spiderman is my favourite hero and finally seeing him in the MCU was like a dream come true. It's a shame how boring was Homecoming but at least Howard makes a better Spidey than the last one

I've got bad news about the X-Men, my man

What are paid reviers? Disney does that all the time, just look at the audience score of TLJ
Still better then spider man cuckcoming
>thinking reading more garbage shit means your opinion has more value then mine
SJW marvel is and always will be fucking shit your drone

>Go and read Bendis shit, where everything happens in real time because decompression
No thanks.

I guarantee you you’re the first person to bring up that “blacks commit 50% of the crime!” shit when it’s convenient for you.

Hurts when it’s your dirty laundry being aired huh?

Where’s your collection, OP?

Seconding this.

I will agree that the majority of the comics that Bendis has written in the last decade have been a complete dumpster fire and should be avoided at all costs, but, like all shit writers in the comic industry, they had a good title which is what propelled them up above their peers, Ultimate Spider-Man was Bendis’. Even the most rabid Spider-fags will admit that the first 200 or so issues of Ultimate were good, before Bendis turned into the monster we know him as today.

Homecoming is heavily influenced by Ultimate, which features Peter primarily as a teenager. saying “Spider-Man has never been just some teen” is very incorrect. You don’t have to read it, but you do have to come to terms with the fact that you are very very wrong.

Actually, I will go ahead and say that anyone who wants to criticize a Spider-Man movie adaptation on Sup Forums should be required to read some fucking comics.

Otherwise they can lurk in the festering shit-hole that is Sup Forums, where they belong.

They dont bring that up in capeshit, so they shouldnt bring up anti white shit. Get your fucking regresisve left bullshit out of spider man, its not fucking get out, where the entire movie is “kill whitey”

So no movie should address that settlers killed a mess of Indians, broke treaties and stole shit-tons of land? Because facts are upsetting to white kids from the shallow end of our gene pool? This sounds incredibly SJW.

Imagine what the threads would be like if we had more people who actually read comics. Maybe one day.

The mods would have to start ban-hammering some people hard, especially kiddies like the OP who make these shitpost threads ERRY FUCKING DAY.

Not superhero films that have nothing to do with the topic

So if it was brought up in New Mutants (and it most certainly is going to be), you're down with that?

>everyone who hates my shit unfunny cancer movie doesnt read comics
>everyone who calls out awful writers and vritue signaling in comics doesnt read comics
Marvel fagging should be a bannable offense

It makes more sense their, and theyd make it apart of the plot rather then some out of left field “joke”

Still waiting on your pics.

>teenagers can't be angsty and opinionated in a movie

Have you ever spoken to a teenager in real life, man? This is pretty normal.

Not an argument marvel fag, im more of a fan then you because i dont defend utter shit just because its marvel

Michelle was some smart-aleck black(ish) girl.
It isn't out of character for her to make a political statement like that while LITERALLY in the capital of American politics.
It would be out of place for Gwen Stacy to suddenly do it while everyone is at Chipotles chilling out.

OP here, I don't support Marvel because they only put out books I don't like, just like I don't support the MCU and only pirate them since they refuse to cater to me

>im more of a fan then you
Proofs or gtfo.
You smell like a Sup Forums troll to the rest of us.

So literally this?
Your just trolling

>says Spider-Man has never been just a teen
>gets provided a popular run where he is in fact just some teen
>complains about the writer because of memes
>people acknowledge the writer is complete shit while acknowledging that this is his one good comic
>Reduced to a meme response
Sad. I agree with still waiting to see your comics, what have you got on your pull list? I’m curious as to what Sup Forums actually reads.

This, abandon thread. dont feed the troll

>They don’t bring that up in capeshit

Casual.

So what is your personal investment in fronting this crybaby routine in thread after thread?

Here you shit eating bitch. And this is just some of my comics while the rest are in boxs. Even if i didnt post it it still wouldnt disprove my argument that your still a fake fan peice of shit for supporting numarvel just because you read shit comics. Slit your throat you piss gargiling bastard

Oh we’re being baited

How many ways did your lady take the BBC

>1000% Mad
I don't see a timestamp champ.

Im upset there ruining my favorite characters and i read the comics through storytimes. Your argument is invalid shit
Nice samefagging asswipe, i didnt even say spider man wasnt a teen you fucking retard
SJW shit doesnt count you fake fan bendis loving faggot

>I don't see a timestamp champ.
>even when i BTFO you you still bitch
Suck a dick you ball licking wrench