Can we all agree this was the best cover of 2017?

Can we all agree this was the best cover of 2017?

What was this arc anyway.

Nope. Not the best cover, but the arc was fun.

>miles has no character and just exsists to piss off fans with race mixing bullshit
Ike the kike strikes again

>My waifu got blacked recently...

Oh grow up.

It's 2 characters created to pander, kissing.

Its 10/10 baiting from Bendis,sales for the crossover grew which im 40% certain was from shipfags and poltards looking to get mad

Amazing and powerful cover. It may not be the most creative, but it's important.

Come on, lets not use words like f*g and t*rd. They're homophobic and ableist. We're better than that here, and I know we can come up with more welcoming alternatives.

Makes me crave black cock.

It's a legitimate concern though. They could have done whatever the fuck they wanted after the reboot and this is the product

That isn't Gwenpool.

Reminder that Gwenpool is the superior Gwen. A smile worthy of its protection.

That's not Gwen Poole though, its Gwen Stacy.

I dont like shitty non characters that exist only to fill a diversity quota or to push an agenda

>Miles
>Kissing a Girl
>Not Being a bottom for peter like the twink faggot he is.
It’s shit.

you can keep that cuck shit.
I will stay with a cover that actually reminds me of why I liked comics in the first place

He’s not wrong though.

Maybe if white men weren't such beta faggots you wouldn't be losing your women to the superiority of black dick. Ever thought you might be the problem?

>Arm location and path implies he threw the hammer down,
>It flies up

has she even kissed on panel?

Black men need the help of societal structures that reinforce in women that they should be with the “alpha” black man. Lol. You keep that shit narrative you’re spinning.

Blacks will always be inferior. White women rebeling against daddy just means we have to beat them again

>It bounced off the giant's head and its trajectory changed
Woooooooow
Physics and shit am I right?

No, he's kissing the wrong Gwen.

>He fell for the BBC meme

KEK
Most Black men have average sized dicks and White Women are the least likely race and gender combination to race mix. If anything, the reason White Men are the problem is because THEY keep colonizing everything belonging to everyone else.
You want to see some truly traitorous bitches? Look at Asian women.

The kissing romance stuff was to bait interest in the crossover, but I think it really served more to re-introduce Miles to the concept of parallel universes and possibly lead to something more with his Ultimate universe origins. The Spider-Men II book mentioned his experience here in the Spider-Gwen crossover, I think he was telling Peter about how he went into another universe, because the multiverse plays a part in the plot of Spider-Men II. Not sure if it's going to ever lead into the big payoff now that Bendis went to DC. But it's nice to think of what could have been

Shut up nigger.

No, it was obviously thrown at the giant

So what you're saying...Is that we need to make up new offensive alternatives for faggot and retard?

Okay.

She swooned over Ms. Marvel and tried to kiss She-Hulk under the mistletoe.

Never read this arc, but isn't Gwen at least 5 years older than Miles? Pretty sure she's in her early twenties in Spider-Gwen.

Forced diversity, SJW pandering characters, spiderman in blackface, denigration of the races.
>best cover of 2017

You should physically be prevented from ever reading a comic again or posting on this forum.

>at least 5 years older than Miles?

he's about 17 and she's like 21

>Forced diversity

it only feels forced to mayonnaise boys

>going for green Jen
is Gwen patrician?

I never understood the loyalty to the ultimate universe. It basically just a giant run of What If titles, a book that was routinely cancelled and has few standout stores.

When sales started to tank as they should have, the egomaniac creators with they progressive politics forced a merge with the main marvel universe. This was beyond insulting to fans showed a total disregard for good character creation and solid writing.

TLDR : I question your actions

Because mayobois are the only ones with the self-awareness to grasp how patronizing a half-assed quota character skating by solely on its race/orientation/attack helicopter status is.

you tell me

>be black
>kek when ever you guys ree about this shit

Forgot image

All you libtard clowns love to make that argument but it doesn't hold any water. Miles is not a character, he's 2 dimensional across the board. Peter Parker in blackface, so when I say its forced, its because the only reason for the character to exist is to have a black guy in place of a white guy.

>the only reason for the character to exist is to have a black guy in place of a white guy.

But Peter Parker still exists

>a few standouts
Seriously? Ultimate FF, X-Men and Spider-Man and the Ultimates all have long quality runs. Are you thinking about the post-Ultimatum state of the UU? Because Ultimatum killed the line. Loeb sperged too hard.

>X-Men

Ultimate X-Men was never good

I read like 35 issues of it waiting on it to get good, but it was just fat anus turds

This.

Yes, but so does blackter blakker. If you're gonna make a forced diversity character, would it kill them to actually make a decent character instead of wow! he's black! buy all our shit black people!

Literally pedophilia, people would go crazy if the genders were flipped with no 'progressive' interracial agenda

She is 19 guys, same age as gwenpoole.