Finished Webcomic Chart

THIS IS IT Y'ALL. THE NEW FINALIZED WEBCOMIC REC CHART. THIS IS THE LAST THREAD UNTIL NEXT YEAR.*

Now it is my time to shill this every chance I get. I could have only done this with the help of anons like you. The full pastebin is here pastebin.com/EstdYp0D
I will fill this thread with honorable mentions and discussion, I will not change this chart unless something major got fucked up. But now here are some fun facts.
KC Green is the most recommended author, with 4 comics on the chart
(Gunshow, BACK, Graveyard Quest, and He Is A Good Boy)
Brian Clevinger in the second most recommended with 3.
(8 bit theater, Atomic Robo, and Warbot in Accounting)
Tied with 2 recomendations are:
Anthony Clark (BACK, Nedroid)
Mary Cagle (Lets Speak English, Kiwi Blitz)
Minna Sundberg (A Redtail's Dream, Stand Still Stay Silent)
Katie Rice (Skadi, Camp Weedonwantcha)

Comedy is most likely to be finished or stopped, while
Urban Fantasy, Fantasy, and Sci Fi are most likely to be on-going.
Fantasy is the most popular genre.

The Anti-Recs are bigger than half the real genres.

*Unless something major happens, like Tom Siddel dies, or Double K is risen from the grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

theduckwebcomics.com/Powerup_Comics/4946728/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For compare and contrasts, here are the previous comic charts.

I think the creator of this chart said that hes working on a redux version, but I haven't heard anything else about it.

Now for some honorable mentions.
I would have loved to put the Illustrated Guide to the Law on the chart, but its pretty wordy, and I can understand not everyone wanting to read law school: the comic. It did convince me to go though.

Waterworks was amazing, up until it wasn't. I didn't even know that I could love a MSPA fan comic, but it proved itself. However, It got sidetracked by sideplots and what I grew to love in the first half was demolished by the second half. Sometimes, comic authors just need editors.

Home Beings was an absolute gem, an amazingly stylized piece of art with a unique premise, and original setting. Too bad it only had two episodes, and the author hasn't been seen in over a year. I only regret knowing such beauty, knowing it will never bloom.

Central was another really nice idea with nice execution, but was dropped only after one chapter. I am only slightly very upset at this trend of great ideas killed before they get off the ground.

Well that's it. If this thread dies after so much effort, I'll probably cry.
In the future, I would like to a do monthly threads about upcoming webcomics that may catch the eye. It'll be less of a democracy though, and will probably just be my selection included on a chart on like a monthly basis. Maybe get a rec thread going two weeks before the monthly chart. If that sounds retarded, let me know I guess.

>Don't read these

The very fact you're putting them want me (and people) to check them.

Bravo. Bravo

>Well that's it.
Thank you, sir.

Glad you took the time to do this.

Thank you for this.

I hope people end up checking out Wilde Life and enjoy it like I have

sounds good, thanks for the effort, cant wait to check these out.

Would the original OnePunch Man count, and if it did where would it be placed? Got some comedy, but mostly action and character building

Would Power-Up Comics be so bad it's good?

Those are published, no?

theduckwebcomics.com/Powerup_Comics/4946728/

I love Millionfish's art.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work, OP.

Nice, glad you added the date updated.

Where is Romantically Apocalyptic ?

It's invetible, but can't say we didn't warn.
I feel like it's more Sup Forums's domain, also it's quite a bit out of my league since the show kicked off.
The current comics in that genre are on another plane of existence than us mortals.
I never liked it, Gone with the Blastwave is a better fit too. The bad webcomic wiki' s forum discussion is all that was needed for me not to put it on myself. Also no one vouched for it soo...

> I never liked it

Sad, maybe GWTBW has a better and more coherent story, but I find the mix of digital drawing and photomontage quite unusual and interesting