Cuck profs

>go into class this morning
>ask prof what she thought of election last night
>she says,"I cried a lot last night." She's a Hillary supporter by the way and is very sensitive
>I say,"with tears of joy?"
>teacher says no and is visibly shaken
>keep on discussing election and where it went wrong for the cucks and dems
>tell her if she wants to move to Canada I'll help her pack her bags
>she starts crying
>she says,"I understand that you're happy but some are hurt and there's no need to gloat."
>lmao
I feel bad, should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g
youtube.com/watch?v=C5sosSHLt_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. Now steal all identification, rape her a little and claim she's an illegal.

In bearenstein universe, hillary won, and she gloated by forcing you to lick her ass until she farted in your mouth and orgasmed

Only cucks feel bad, stop being a bitch

>be me
>walk into class 5 minutes late, ready to take an exam
>I realize everyone is looking at the teacher and everyone looks shocked, and hysterical
>teacher is in tears along with 3 hispanic girls (illegal)
>libcuck students start shilling abut how illegals are americans and shouldn't be deported
>Everyone seriously thinks Trump is Hitler

>sit down quietly in the back and browse Sup Forums

BASK IN HER LIBTARD TEARS, user

Poor CTR shill, what will you do now? Kill yourself hoping to jump universes via quantum immortality?

No. These people were openly cheering the death of the white race. No succor, no retreat. They can fucking cry all they want.

>Never happened
>the post
Had a friend tell me "welp, it's been good knowing you, user." Like motherfucker, I was born in TX and have served the Army, both legal parents are white, gtfo outta here.

hot

>rape her a little
kek

You should have said Mexico instead of Canada.

what the fuck are you on about, son?

how in the hell did you get from his prof farting in his mouth in a different reality to HURR YOU SUPPORTED CLINTON

Get your shilldar fixed, fag.

Your butthurt is almost tangible.

>TFW graduated from college in 2013
>Registered Republican and voted for Romney
>Felt sad the next day and got made fun of for "wasting my vote"

Wow, I wish I was a student today just to see all the glorious lib and sjw tears. I haven't set foot in my college campus since then but I heard from a few friends that the place has become lib/sjw central after I graduated.

either you're retarded or pining for the glory days of CTR-KOMBAT where half the threads were shills

maybe both

Such a butt hurt leftist bitch.

>go to class
>taking all molecular bio classes so professors don't give a shit
>2 out of 3 just joke about people crying or threatening to move out of America

youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Ok pal.

keep replying to me. I'm paid by the (you) remember

yes you should

she was a good sport about it

and you were a fucking prick

Unless you can turn them red don't bother pitying opposition.

I am a very vocal Trump supporter from Ohio. My professors tend to avoid bringing it up because they know I will start chiming off on Hillary's misdeeds.

I was smiling ear to ear all day with my Make America Great Again hat, Hillary for Prison shirt, and American flag hats. Many nods, smiles, and high fives from non cucked guys.

One professor tried brushing over it but the sjws started chiming off on how stupid and racist I was.

One professor made a quick dig but appeased me with stories about his brother attending the same church as the future MVP VP.

One professor went full sperg mode calling me a racist, sexist, bigot, delusional, etc. while the professor from the previous class defended Trump and his opinions.

Her: Reeee what you would call somebody who hates minorities and grope women and loves Putin and threatens Muslims and wants to kill all the gays and is literally Hitler etc.

Me: The 45th president of the United States kek

Holy fuck it was the best day ever I wish it never had to end.

>From ohio
>canada flag

To be fair she's been the one shoving trumpnis like hitler down our class's throats for a while.

naw

>People never leave the place they were born
>People always stay where they are from at all times

My mother is Canadian and college is infinitely cheaper here.

You can only get away with that stuff in your story in canuckistani universities, I think. If I tried that at my uni I'd probably be lynched. I have to keep pretending I voted johnson just to stay alive

Well there's this

youtube.com/watch?v=C5sosSHLt_c