Gabby Rivera

Why is this tub of lard so hated?

She's a poor writer and screams sexism when a man dares questions her writing quality

She's a bad writer and her ideas aren't good for a Marvel Comic they alredy have Squirrel Girl and that's even more insulting, she should be writing something else for the gay latino comunity, but not a Superhero comic, nerds don't like her bullshit

She's a no talent diversity hire with less than zero comic book experience, because America counts as a negative as far as anyone with taste should be concerned.

On top of that, she's hilariously and unapologetically racist (against whites), sexist (against men) and prejudiced (against heteros). If she was as vocally racist/sexist/prejudiced against a 'protected minority' as she is against whites, men and/or straight people, she never would have been hired in the first fucking place. This raging dyke should be a PR nightmare but people support her for nonsense reasons.

How is her writing bad though?

Have you actually read "America"? It's not only got a paper thin plot but the dialogue is afwul

Holy menstruation, you're thick amigx.

maybe you should post lots of pages as examples

Because shes a godawful writer that protrays lesbians as abusive narcissist and has the most cringiest writing this side of bendis

maybe even an entire issue.

see

>girls are women at 15

>women are "children" at 17

stupid Americans

>school shooter
>music critic
and now shit writer
what will melony fatasstano do next?

Run for President? would be nice against Trump

IT'S A SHE?

WTF how does one achieve to be so goddamn ugly? Seriously, it's like a fucking contest to be as fucking ugly as possible.

Women here don't take ages to grow into fucking manchilds like the first worlds do, faggot

She's descended from Puerto Ricans.

>girls are women at 15
You say that like its a bad thing

Be honest and admit it, Sup Forums. You'd fuck her.

Never stick your dick in crazy. Even if it’s pretty and crazy (and Rivera is NOT pretty) you still do not ever stick your dick in crazy
Do they not teach kids this anymore ???

She hates men but tries her damnedest to look like one. She loves that she's Latin, but tries to look black.

She called hispanic women vampire anarchists.

I love me some fat chicks, and I still wouldn't.

Two Words:
Holy Menstruation

It is chicano, which makes my mexican self hate it immediately

As a European I think I have an idea how you feel.
Fucking burgers keep ranting about this or that heritage and share none of it.
Go find me Hamburg on a map, you piss-drinking prole!

>What's wrong with her?
Literally everything.

>What's wrong with her writing?
Literally everything.

You couldn't make up a worse writer/person/PR combination if you tried. On top of everything, she isn't even interesting.

that's a girl????

She took a character who should have been a money maker and a long running series for marvel and through bad characterization, horrible writing, lacking taste made her into a steaming pile of shit that is The Room of comic books.

She makes me feel bad. Not in the sense that she hurts me or that she pisses me off or anything like that.

It's more like... I don't know. Pity? I look at her and feel deep sorrow for her. As if I knew that there is something wrong with her.

How do you pronounce amigx? "Amighagh?

>protrays lesbians as abusive narcissists

So...accurately?

I want to get mad at you, but this is sadly my experience with lesbians as well.

i'm a chubby chaser but even i wouldn't.