What is some good Star Wars EU stuff I can read? I need to get the taste of Disney's semen out of my mouth

what is some good Star Wars EU stuff I can read? I need to get the taste of Disney's semen out of my mouth

Thrawn trilogy by Zahn and maybe the X-Wing novels.

>He actually paid money to see TLJ

You are the problem.

You are a porg. A souless, toothless, corporate toy.

You are a porg.

they're going to make another movie regardless of whether I payed to see this one or not

Of course they will. But what's important is your self-respect.

You know how many Nu-Wars films I've seen? None. I saw the trailer for Force Awakens and because I'm not a porg I knew the whole Disney Star Wars thing would be complete ass.

You however give them money, which is what they want, then complain that they fed you shit.

You have absolutely no one but yourself and your bad taste to blame you porg. You don't deserve to complain about Star Wars when you let Disney ream you up the ass and then ask them for more.

You are a porg.

Porgs have teeth

Thrawn and Dark Empire hold up pretty well

Can I be a porg? Porgs are pretty cute bro.

Jango fett:open seasons

Boba fett: bloody ties

Star wars:Republic

I can fly now nigga, fuck you.

Comics
Tales of the Jedi
Knights of the Old Republic
SW: Republic
Agent of the Empire
Lando
SW: Empire
Shattered Empire
Dark Empire I

Novels
Darth Plagueis
Cloak of Deception
Dark Rendevous
Shatterpoint
Labyrinth of Evil
Revenge of the Sith
X-Wing Rogue Squadron
Thrawn Trilogy
I Jedi
Hand of Thrawn

Tag & Bink

I really liked Knight Errant. Shame the EU dump happened just as shit was getting good though.

I only care about Sith Lords
Darth Bane, Krayt, Malak, Malgus, Maul, Nihilus, Plagueis, Revan, Sidious, Sion, Exar Kun, Naga Sadow. Did I miss someone?

Read Dark Empire and pretend Disney Wars never happened

The classic Marvel comics
The Boba Fett minis
Star Wars AKA Star Wars: Republic (1998)
Episode I: Anakin Skywalker, Queen Amidala
SW Tales 1-10
Darth Maul, Darth Maul: Death Sentence
SW: Empire
Purge: Last Stand of the Jedi and Seconds to Die
Knights of the Old Republic and KotOR: War
Legacy (2006)
Legacy: War
The Knight Errant minis
Agent of the Empire
Jedi: the Dark Side
SW (2013)
Legacy (2013)
Rebel Heist
The Jabba Tape
The Bounty Hunters
Heart of Fire
Jango fett
Zam Wesell
A Valentine's Story
Shaak Ti
General Grievous

damn nigger it's just a movie
you're acting like he just endorsed child murder, for fuck's sake

Clone wars from dark horse

The Truce at Bakura
The Bounty Hunter Wars Trilogy
Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor
X-Wing Series
The Courtship of Princess Leia
Tatooine Ghost
The Thrawn Trilogy
The Tales Series
The Jedi Academy Trilogy
The Black Fleet Crisis
The Corellian Trilogy
The New Jedi Order Series
Darth Plagueis
Bane Trilogy
Republic Commando Series
Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
Both Han Solo Trilogy's
Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
Lando Calrissian Trilogy
Shadows of the Empire
The novelizations of the prequel movies are actually way better than the movies themselves as well.

Mah nigga !

In my opinion:
- Thrawn trilogy
- Dark Empire (read the novels, comics are cool but way too compressed)
- Shadow of the Empire
- Legacy (not all parts, but it's still great nonetheless)
- X-Wing: Biggs
- Darth Bane comics
- Tales of the Jedi
- Comics on the youth of Jango Fett, doesn't remember the name.

>good Star Wars EU stuff

um...

The words you are looking for are "Thrawn Trilogy".

Oh, no. Never. Just seeing those words makes me cringe.

Star Wars: Dark Times

Really good post-Order 66 comic. It helps to have read the Star Wars: Clone Wars comics by Dark Horse beforehand.

all the named lesser Sith in Legacy, Freedon Nadd, Zannah, Malak, Traya, Tyranus, FUCKING VADER

TLJ was really good and it was opposite of a big company pandering. It was very different from Disney's ANH remake, TFA. Kylo's change was the best because he changed from a wannabe Vader into the Supreme Leader of the First Order. Snoke wanted Kylo to be like Darth Vader for years...and Kylo finally realized why. Snoke wanted Kylo to be like Vader because Vader was basically a slave to Sidious. Vader was forced to into Sidious's service because of bad choices that trapped him in a painful suit with Sidious being the only person he had left. Kylo broke his helmet, something he made to be more like Vader, on an elevator wall. Kylo did the one thing that Vaderr never did.. rule an empire. He killed Snoke to show loyalty to Rey, the only person who ever trusted him. His parents didn't trust and sent him to Luke, Luke didn't and thought about killing him, and Snoke didn't and always talked down to him. Kylo wanted to take over the First Order and get rid of all prevous establishments because of how they wronged him. Kylo eventually found out that Rey was just trying to use him as an Resistance warrior just like what Snoke did to him. The first thing that Rey did when she found out that Kylo wasn't helping the Resistance is try to pull out Anakin's lightsaber. Phasma, lightspeed slicing,the fight with the guard's, Snoke's death, Kylo's origin, and many others were good scenes. The humor was strange and Canto Bight took up too much time, but the humor can be compiled into around 5 or 10 minutes. (Porgs only appear in like 3 scenes) Good movie, overall, but it could be better.
My favorite Legends comic is Darth Vader and The Ghost Prison.

>the Jedi Academy trilogy
>courtship
>Black Fleet
oh shit nigger what are you doing
>
>Dark Empire novels
Are those a thing? I thought it was just comics.

Porgs are in the movie for like 5 minutes, calm down. The movie would be good if you gave it a chance, dude. TLJ was fucking amazing, I really recommend it.

it's exceedingly mediocre

Porg are in the movie for a really small amount of time. TLJ is really good because the character development, but the some stuff wasn't needed. (One hour of Finn and Rose) I suggest that you watch some analysis videos or read them and see the movie again to understand some great changes of character (Kylo Ren)

Kylo is still an autistic manchild, though. He's just an autistic manchild in charge.

You have to admit that the Kylo character development, lightspeed slicing, every scene with Phasma, the guard fight, Snoke's death, and the Battle of Crait were pretty cool!

I don't have to admit any of that shit

I disagree with you but that is pretty funny, though!

>oh shit nigger what are you doing
Recommending good books.

>Wants to read old EU as if it wasn't just as retarded as the new movies
Oh user, I read most of the old EU. It was just as retarded. Even more so in some parts.

>courtship
>black fleet
>>>>>>>>>>JEDI ACADEMY
>good

True, but did you like those parts? They were some of my favorites of the movie and I hope you enjoy those very cool scenes!

>good
>those

be honest user

are you a Disney employee

Just becasue you guys have shit taste there's no need to get angry at me.

I like the EU and the new movies, especially TLJ! I agree with what you said about how the
EU has bad parts and the new movies have bad parts, but they are mostly very good. I asked around and found out that some parts of the 2003 Clone Wars, some parts of the Republic comic, all of Jango Fett: Open Season, all of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter and some others are canon!

You should reread everything you just wrote to realise just how autistic you actually sound. Give it a try.

No, I would be very happy to work at Disney and help create Star Wars comics and books, but I am a simple student right now:(

The Ostrander comics are all great.

>all of Jango Fett: Open Season, all of Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
They're not though.

You may have this (You), but expect no more from me.

>You know how many Nu-Wars films I've seen? None.
Why should I care about your opinion