Anyone else kinda feel bad for Hilldawg? Seems like this is all she ever wanted in life. Poor Hill...

Anyone else kinda feel bad for Hilldawg? Seems like this is all she ever wanted in life. Poor Hill. She'll prolly be dead in a year or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/nNCo7y
youtube.com/watch?v=1s3aVLf0MBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's still a fellow human so I can feel some sympathy in that regard but honestly so much blood is on her hands that she ought to be killed.

I felt pretty bad. Not just that she lost but that Trump's night of the long knives is probably going to include her. RIP

all those injections. all the plastic surgery. all that debate prep. having to interact with the filthy public. having to be a completely fake person. having to be whoever the focus groups tell you to be.

it's probably a tremendous weight off her shoulders. trump did her a favor.

This is what she wore last night.

she went all in on her presidental run, to save herself from her corruption, and it failed.

she was revealed to be a baby killing, manipulative, slothful person

Maybe this

I hope she rots in a prison cell, but Trump will probably pussy out the same way Obama did with Bush.

Alas.

no, shes rotten to the core and deserves everything she got

No. Jail the bitch.

Woman literally lived her life to become President. But first she had to deal with Bill and his bullshit.

She finally is able to run in 2008, and Obama comes out of nowhere and swipes the victory.

Then comes 2016. She puts literally everything she has into it. This is what she has wanted and prepared herself for her entire life. And Donald fucking Trump of all people gets memed into the office.

>fellow human

good one proxy fag

Layne

Ok. Why did she consort with pedophiles?

i just rewatched the 2nd debate where Trump fucking raped her fucking prolapsed asshole

i don't feel an ounce of pity for that money laundering, traitorous, globalist bitch.

>Anyone else kinda feel bad for Hilldawg?
No
>She's still a fellow human
>implying

Now that she no longer poses a threat I feel much better about her. I wanna cheer her up somehow.

She's a pedophile herself.

"Hotdog no bun."

>I wanna cheer her up somehow.
Fuck her right in the pussy

>any sort of sympathy for this rotten cunt

can't see just play dota, snort coke and eat caviar for the rest of her life and take the BBC?

Come on people

*watch the british broadcasting network

I want to be a president too, poor me. I'll live a couple of decades more tho, so
>me > hilldawg

She brought it all upon herself.

She only has herself to balem

If she could kill any one of us as a sacrifice to the pagan gods to have the presidency given to her, she'd do it without blinking an eye.

She's a fucking monster.

>Trump's night of the long knives
FUCKEN THIS THIS THIS!!!

MAKE IT HAPPEN

>balem

kek Blame*

I feel worse for Trump. For years, he's going to have to put up with Amerifat ass pain.

Tfw i will never bust on that hot wrinkly face

no is apart of a cabal of fucking satanists

Not a bit.
The circumstances and the smugness. She earned it.

We dis m8. Yesterday.

It felt fucking great tbqh

>WAH!! WAH!!!

>THE ONLY THING I EVER WANTED IN LIFE WAS TO GET THE MOST POWERFUL POSITION IN THE WORLD!!! IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK!?!

>WAH!!!

>HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE NEEDED TO ACTUALLY LIKE ME?! I HAVE A VAGINA!!

yes, i can feel empathy for her. despite her blatant criminal activities, she is legit one of the most experienced politicians we've ever seen. the clintons have been operating like it's still 1980s. i promise you all politicians behaved in similiar pay-to-play and other get-rich schemes. the clintons are just a redic minority of politicians who have stayed relevant for so many years. they never adapted to the brave new meme magik world. it's sad, but it also shows why it's important to have people challenge you. the star wars prequels could have been so much better if there were just someone to challenge (((lucas))). it's like that, only with nukes. clintons deserved to lose, and the dnc should be completely dismantled. but you know she has served as a public servant, accomplishing great deeds, for decades. she *was the chosen one*, but as we see, the dark side of the force will always fall.

other than that, fucking act like you've been there before. show some fucking class in victory. doesn't matter on Sup Forums, but irl, try to be gracious. it's how you win people over, and continue to build your movement. dont be like self righteous sjw who would rather block out reality than accept someone with a different point of view.

you meme'd this into existence, time to shine Sup Forums

No mercy.

She'd want to see you in prison just for loving Hitler. Seeing her in Jail will be SOOOOOO SWEET.

The way she went out to get what she wanted wasn't the right way of doing it, and she was rewarded justly for her stupidity.

Many want to be in first place, but it takes hard work, not just being well connected and strategically killing those who get in your way.

Dem, voted Dem cause i am not a Trump fan, would of went Rand maybe. Dont really give a shit about HRC, actually glad in retrospect that she didn't take first female potus metal, a better woman should get that place in history.

Heard "no woman no cry" by bob marley tonight and ate some pizza, had a secret kek.

She can go fuck herself. The only reason she wanted to be president is because it's the only way she could be immune from the tidal wave of allegations she's been backed into.

The concession speech is one of the saddest things you'll hear any politician make. It's the political version of singing "My Way"

Absolute sad core, Jeb! dropping out, Mitt Romney conceding, McCain. And many other examples.

probably not feeling too bad for her. after the deplorable comment it made me scared to actually visit this website has she been elected president.

I'm kind of in awe at the fact that despite all the powerful lizard people, moneyed interests, and mainstream media behind her she still lost.

In a way it kind of proves that nothing is rigged, there are no shadowy illuminati boogeymen controlling the world, and the people really are in control.

>Having empathy for a soulless entity

For what purpose?

I hope trump gets to the bottom of all her possibly illegal activities

if it's just the usual money and power even a pardon would be okay as long as they finally admit shes guilty

I had to see this thread. Now that I've seen it, I'm good. I still have faith in humanity. Facebook on the other hand is lost to the terrorists on the regressive left.

I wouldn't say it's NOT rigged, I definitely think there's shit that goes on that makes a TV Show like House or Cards seem plausible.

It's just that there's so much haziness all around and disinformation.

And perhaps the Presidential Election isn't rigged but damn if the DNC Primary wasn't rigged against Sanders I don't know what is. All the Wikileaks and the public learning that CNN was in Clinton's pocket definitely had an effect on morale.

yeah, for a moment I was convinced that the establishment wouldn't let Trump win.

I think this year has proved that the elite do rig things in their favor, but that their power has set limits.

For Hillary? No.

For her supporters? Sure.

I feel bad for all of America. We have been deprived of Bill Clinton being the first First Man.

I think a lot of the polling disinfo wasn't malicious, it was just upper middle class lib polsters refusing to see past their delusions.

M-Madam President ;_;

Hell no. I want to see her crying after they trial her and find her guilty of all charges and then some.

I think people don't trust experienced politicians anymore. They want someone they feel they can relate to or at least someone who acts flawed and human

Much more interested to see the reactions from her "investors". Bloodbath.

I disagree, polling clearly effects morale. The public treats this like sports, and the polls feel like Sports scores with your candidate going up and down.

There's a clear psychological effect, just remember how Sup Forums was filled with Troll threads showing Trump lagging behind Clinton.

I knew something was up when they didn't immediately release Exit Polls.

"Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances."

That's good, because she sure shittin' wouldn't have had any problem sending you to war in Russia, taking your guns and jailing you for putting not-nice things on Facebook.

That's besides flooding your streets with varying shades of brown.

Nope. She did it to her self and she took the party down with her.

>fellow human
>not reptilian globalist
i hope trump has her investigated thoroughly and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

She made a deal with the devil in exchange for power. She should have known that power comes at a cost. And now the time has come for her to pay with her life. The Hildebeast and her cohorts will all be swinging from nooses before we know it.

No. Her reason for running was entirely selfish. She didn't run hoping to serve the people of this country, she ran because she desperately wanted her name to be permanently marked in the history books as the first female president of the United States. Instead she lost in a historical election that will be forever known as one of the biggest political upsets in American history. Her name will be in the history books but only in the context of her being the first female democratic party nominee only to later lose to Donald J Trump, 45th president of the United States.

She could have won if she didn't try to shove her progressive agenda down every American's throat.

I feel really sorry for her man. If you look past this stupid email shit, and do just a little bit of research on her past and she's done everything she could do for children and women her entire adult life , and she never gave up on it. Her concession speech was extremely respectable and I was almost tearing up not gonna lie with you family

>night of long knives

All those protestors in the streets make that goal seem pretty untenable.

>aww poor hilldawg doesn't get to start ww3 with russia, pass tpp, open the borders, take the guns, etc.

kys

no feels.
no mercy.

I will not be happy until I see her swing from the gallows. Does that answer your question?

>if she didn't try to shove her progressive agenda down every American's throat
Er, but that's what she does

Memes aside, she made a good loss speech, I thought she was nothing but a corrupt shit rigging primary elections, being an idiot with responsibilities and calling anyone who disagreed with her sexist and racist. I finally understand her cause a lot better now. And I think she took this loss well

Especially considering how wide the support for her not to take it well is. So many alt left calling for revolution now. They are obviously not mature enough to be in a democracy.

what will the hilldawg do now tho?

>not mature enough to be in a democracy
>forgetting republicans froze government

theyre both a joke you fag

no. she got exactly what she deserved

>but honestly so much blood is on her hands that she ought to be killed.
pretty much but I wouldn't kill her... worse sentence would be to allow her to live and suffer

>She's still a fellow human so I can feel some sympathy in that regard
the thing is... she would never see YOU or I in that light. She doesn't see most people in this world as anything except that of being worthy of contempt.

I don't know user. Even a morally corrupt and wicked person, can at times feel scared, lonely, etc. They can still feel love and joy too. What do you think Hillary feels when she sees god rays coming down through the clouds as the sun rises on a autumn morning? Thinking about things like that makes me feel sympathy for them.

I never had a real problem with Hillary. Even in this election, I didn't mind her. Trump had demons too. I never loathed either candidate.

What I did loathe was their respective party's actions. With Trump I couldn't stand how inconsistent they were with issues. The Democrats railroaded Sanders out of the election despite him being their best bet of beating Trump. They just had to have Clinton, so they hosed him good and shut him up. Well that made it a lot easier to go with Trump if that's the kinda agenda they have.

Hopefully rot in prison, since ya know she broke half a dozen laws, she used her foundation as a cover for leaking secrets and selling political appointments. Oh and she ran a multi million dollar pay for play scheme.

So yea, prison seems about right.

I'm not saying they're not, mate. I am just saying she lost respectably

They're going work their asses off to clean up The Clinton Foundation and hopefully from that have a cozy Carter-esque retirement.

And even then it might not be enough if Attorney General Rudy has enough evidence to prosecute.

The Clinton Era 1993-2017 is finished. The Democratic Party will have to find a new person to build their party around. The extremely hard question for them now is will they go Center-Left like Bill and Hillary or Far-Left.

>the clintons have been operating like it's still 1980s
bullshit. The Clintons were innovators in the area of public corruption. They made political corruption multi-million (billion?) industry of a global corruption syndicate of political business and had employees on their payroll while also on the government's payroll. Nobody has done that in the history of world politics. Were talking some Bernie Madoff -tier shit.

And this is just about the Clinton Foundation and not her other areas of unethical behavior of being a liar and cheat.

I'm saying she could have toned it down a bit. She was probably trying to make democrats more excited about going to vote.

She was running an outdated windows 2003 server and filling it with statesecrets I mean even Merkel would not do that

I still think a lot of people do not grasp the immensity of her failure, it has been thirty years in the making.
For thirty years she has
>been married to a serial philanderer and womanizer
>made connections with all the people she needed to in Washington
>occupied multiple positions of power producing mediocre results
>run for president once and get btfo by some no-name black dude with soros money and is much more charismatic than you
>be horrible secretary of state under jackass who rook your presidency away
>finally get your last chance to become president
>hope for some dickless rino like jeb or rubio to run against you
>all of sudden some billionaire playboy celebrity comes out of nowhere and despite controversy destroys every single republican candidate
>don't worry, the pollsters and other elites tell you, he has no chance
>election night
>okay, we can still win without florida
>oh, pennsylvania is red? well we still have
>no that must be a mistake, wisconsin and michigan can't possibly!
And then, 30 years of politicking and scheming, all down the shitter because of Donald Trump. She has wasted half her life to never become President. I hope it haunts her nightmares for the rest of her life.

I was hoping her concession speech would be punctuated by her blowing her fucking brains out.

Sacrifice yourself to kek Hillary, it is your only redemption.

i wonder what seth rich or vince foster wanted in life.

fuck that hag

I feel kinda bad for the reddit page of hillary. I've been trolling them for a bit. Pretty depressing lot they have there.

This loss is not a paradigm change for her. She views everyone else as peons and as a means to an end: of how she can gain more power. Just read about how she treated her staff and the secret service behind closed doors. She has very little love for her fellow man.

Her campaign should be ashamed they lost this softball election.

It's ridiculous how badly they underestimated Trump and key swing states.

Why the file name?

I don't feel BAD but I do have a lot more respect for her now that she actually conceded and bowed out gracefully
That takes guts, especially after this brutal campaign

>nip nong acknowledging a gaijin as human

Absolutely not.

Not even the slightest.

Will Hillary be severely punished for all his misdeeds?

Surely high treason is a death penalty in the states right? Trump will have her executed right? Personally I think nothing less than a savage beating will do.

sli.mg/a/nNCo7y

here you go user, relevant portions from FBI docs

Don't forget Benghazi, the emails, the child rapist. She doesn't deserve sympathy.

Seeing Trump kick her to death on live television would be perfect.

>She'll prolly be dead in a year or so.
I would prefer to see her hanging from that glass ceiling

Her concession speech was salty as fuck. She was bitter and described how bitter she was about the loss. What do you mean graceful?

rumor is she was crying and blaming obama and comey behind the scenes when she found out she lost. she said obama should have done something about comey sooner

>those left wingers who are scared of guns vs the right wing gun nuts.
I wonder who would win?

youtube.com/watch?v=1s3aVLf0MBw

She should've won. Drumpf is a clown and the stupid white people voted for him because they couldn't have a woman in office. Like everything else about Drumpfs life, he just lucks into one thing after another without putting any work in. It would've been such a great feel good story if she had won. She's worked her tail off her whole life.

See She's the most incompetent political candidate ever nominated by any party in American history.

Her legacy is being the first female nominee and then losing the general to Donald FUCKING Trump from The Apprentice. This is without any consideration to all of the money, resources, and political slayings that got her there.

All of that work and she can't seal the deal.

Un-fucking-believable.

For her to have gotten her hopes up that she could actually win it is just pathetic and borderline retarded. She knew she didn't have it in her and instead decided to start huffing her own bullshit.

>this guy when last night

She'll probably be dead in another couple years. Fucking waste of existence.

Fuck no.

Do you think she felt bad when she lied over the graves of four dead Americans after Benghazi, blaming it on a YouTube video?

I hope she suffers. Now is no time for sympathy. Vae victis.

no, she did this herself
and she's still blaming everyone else for her own mistakes
hopefully all her allies get purged from the DNC too, since she just cost them the Senate, the White House, and the Supreme Court

Yeah and she worked her ass off and did her best to help Bill Clinton. She transformed from a Power-Feminist to a shallow attempt at being a lady during Bill's tenure.

She tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end she's just a Secretary.