Just experienced one of the WORST THINGS in my entire life!!! While pumping gas, I had a vehicle pull up beside me...

>Just experienced one of the WORST THINGS in my entire life!!! While pumping gas, I had a vehicle pull up beside me...out jumps 4 males...all of whom are Caucasian...they then proceed to talk about the election and how they're glad they won't have to deal with niggers much longer...now me being by myself, I just kept quiet...until one walked over to me...and said, "how scared are u, u black bitch??? I should just kill u right now...you're a waste of air!" Still, I said nun...I kept my head down...he then proceeds to say, "what, are u deaf or something u nigger??" Then another guy steps out and shows me his firearm...he says, "you're lucky there's witnesses or else I'd shoot u right here"...by now there's tears...full blown tears...they leave...I have called the police, but I am shaken...upset...and confused...is this what America is going to be like from here on out??!!

Minorities are dreaming up stories as part of a ploy to get some quick hits to the liberal anti-Donald Trump narrative.

It's working. Posts like these are gaining traction.

What can we do to curb it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
i.sli.mg/1hDzqU.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish people would be nicer to Jay Leno's love child with Kevin Eubanks' wife.

this^

We make extremely outrageous ones with fake accounts to make liberals look even more retarded to the point it discredits them

This. Subversion works as we all know now. Saw this same fucking story on fb earlier and was lolling.

ya shaun kings twitter is full of these wolf cries

make our own fakes stories. "today i got beaten in the street for holding a make america great again hat. disgusting"

what kind of fantasy world do people live in where they believe this shit

You cannot do this. Liberals are fucking delusional and will believe ANYTHING.
A N Y T H I N G.

The world where we LISTEN and BELIEVE like civilized people. Your "skepticism" is just a mask for hate and toxic violence.

>wanting to curb a black uprising
no, a dog needs to be punished after biting the hand that feeds

Agree and amplify. There is no hiding, no playing it safe any longer.

It's time to drive every brown and black person out of this country. Once we have a white and east asian ethnostate we retake Europe.

I had some crazy liberal bitch start screeching at me about fag-lives and black-lives matter. I told her very simply: "Their time is up. Your time is up. You can flee the US or be dealt with harshly. There will be no compromise, no forgiveness, and no mercy for you degenerate scum. This is our country and we're taking it back."

She just gasped, turned bright red, and stuttered a little bit before literally running back to her cubicle.

>you're lucky there's witnesses or else I'd shoot u right here

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YES THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED

IN THE ERA OF SMARTPHONES WITH HIGH DEFINITION CAMERAS AND MICROS

IN THE ERA OF YOUTUBE, TWITTER, SNAPCHAT, AND INTERNET

THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED.

N I G G E R
I---------------E
G-------------G
G-------------G
E--------------I
R E G G I N

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586

meanwhile in reality, trump supporters getting pulled out of their car and beaten by teens

Please this

>saying that shit at work

Don't shit where you eat, retard.

Repost the exact same story saying it happened to you instead. Make it into a copypasta and normies will know it's fabricated.

>East Asian

Oh ffs, just kill yourself you fucking cuck. East Asians are all sociopaths and would gladly rejoice if America broke out in a civil war.

>"but my qt3.14 waifu"

lmao, no wonder why white girls don't want to date you.

fucking kek.

the stupidity of niggers truly knows no bounds.

>XD

>Somebody actually typed out that fake facebook story to use as pasta

U L T R A A U T I S M

>just experienced this. I was at the grocery store with my family when 15 white 6'3 blond-hair blue eyed men dressed in full Nazi regalia sporting Kar98's come in. They started gassing everyone that was not of pure German heritage right on the spot! They even gassed my Grandmother who survived Auschwitz while shouting "Dreckigen Untermensch!" I'm literally shaking right now.

I could turn this story into Naruto fan fiction.

>Just experienced one of the WORST THINGS in my entire life!!! While siphoning gas, I had a vehicle pull up beside me...out jumps 4 males...all of whom are Caucasian...they then proceed to talk about the election and how they're glad they can make America great again ...now me being by myself, I just kept quiet...until one walked over to me...and said, "wtf u doing, u black bitch??? I should just kill u right now...you're a fucking thief!" Still, I said nun...I kept my head down...he then proceeds to say, "what, are u deaf or something u nigger??" Then another guy steps out and shows me his firearm...he says, "you're lucky there's witnesses or else I'd shoot u right here"...by now there's tears...full blown tears... they leave...they didn't call the police, but I am shaken...upset...and confused...is this what America is going to be like from here on out??!!

MAKE THIS VIRAL

>be victim of hate crime
Don't film it
Don't file charges
Don't get surveillance from the gas station to back up phone footage
>post your version of events on social media to virtue signal your victim status,despite having
>zero
Proof...

Www.thathappened.com

Try to tell me more of what it's like in the military after Trump winning. Not a lot of things piss me off, but rape will set me the fuck off. Sexual assault does happen to male service men btw . fact. It happens more to males. So you want to sit there and tell me how bad a Trump presdiancy is for you and bitch about safe space and "equality" go fucking kill yourself. You want to know what happened to me yesterday after Trump won? I got my fucking face shoved into the ground by someone's boot just because I was a bernie voter. I got held down by three people who had higher rank than me while they shoved shit up my fucking ass because i was a "cuck" as they said. So now when females come to facebook and they bitch about stupid fucking shit, or little fucking pussies like yourself try to tell me what the fuck I've been through I literally want to fucking chop your dick off and shove it down your throat. So Mike, tell me what the military is really like after a trump presidancy because so far its the worst thing of my life.

>just experienced this. I was at the 7/11 buying some starbursts and some arizona tea when this dude in a cowboy hat with side burns and a thin goatee struts in. He asks the owner for some chewing tobacco and some ammo. The owner hands him some chewing tobacco but tells the man that he regrets to inform him that they don't carry ammo at 7/11. The man then called the owner a currynigger and said it's all the same to him as "his days were numbered anyway" before spitting on him and calling him a microdick. He then proceeded to gun down 14 up and coming youths in the parking lot while reciting the pledge of allegiance. His friend drove his pick up truck away while he was standing on the roof, paying guitar in one hand and a cross bow in the other.

this one is my favorite

AMPLIFY AND AGREE

If we get these niggers scared to come out of their house without having to lay an actual finger on them that would be amazing.

HOLY FUCK

here's the screenshot proving it's a Trump supporter..

22k likes over 100k shares.

i.sli.mg/1hDzqU.jpg

>Just experienced one of the WORST THINGS in my entire life!!! Literally shaking right now. While getting KFC, I had a vehicle pull up beside me...out jumps 4 huge males...all of whom are Caucasian...they then proceed to talk about the election and how they're glad they won't have to deal with niggers much longer. being by myself lol i say "fuck yall" ...until the biggest one walked over to me...and said, "how scared are u, u black bitch??? I should just kill u!" I said nun...I kept my head down...he then proceeds to say, "what, are u deaf or something u nigger??" Then another guy steps out and shows me his massive balls and a gun...he says, "you're lucky there's witnesses or else I'd take your chicken right now"...by now the food is in the car...full blown tears... Muh chicken probably cold fml

Racist Month Arise

>I just experienced one of the worst things in my entire life today while pumping gas.
>A black Mercedes Benz 770 pulled up beside me.
>Out jumped Adolf fucken Hitler himself accompanied by some tall blonde russian hackers wearing crusader helmets and chainmail.
>They proceeded to talk about the election and how they are gonna retake Jerusalem.
>Being myself I kept quiet, until Hitler himself walked over to me.
>“How scared you are now, kike ? I see you like gas, I should rebuild auschwitz and gas you right here on the spot“ he said.
>I still kept quiet.
>One of the russian crusaders came up to me then showing me his broad sword
>“you are lucky I didn't level up dexterity or I would kill you with this right here“
>by now there s full blown tears and they leave.
>I have called the police but I'm shaken and upset why did he told me about dexterity, fucken faggot.

wtf i hate niggers now

Things that never happened for 200, alex

>What can we do to curb it?
I think we need to encourage it actually. Maybe start doing some agent provocateuring ourselves. Get them to kick off the race war and get this shit going. It has to end in bloodshed. Lets get it going.

The leaf is with you.

do you really think people would do that? just go on the internet and tell lies?